exFLOTUS (Melania)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
AndyinPA
Verified:

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by AndyinPA »

Not my idea of an "exquisite jewel." If you need to find it with a magnifying glass, it isn't exquisite.

Grifters gotta grift.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by neonzx »

Each of the leftover St Patties day trinkets is signed by Melania!

Her signature is same as tfg. :lol:
AndyinPA
Verified:

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by AndyinPA »

Yeah, I've heard about that before. I'm guessing she practiced that.

I didn't bother going to the website.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
pipistrelle

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by pipistrelle »

That self-attributed quotation makes no sense. Also I don’t know anything about jewelry but that looks cheap.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:00 pm Honor mom by sending Melania $245.
https://twitter.com/MELANIATRUMP/status ... 3382518104
MELANIA TRUMP @MELANIATRUMP wrote: Let’s honor and celebrate all mothers with love and gratitude. https://melaniatrump.com
BUT.... But... but... does it come with the NFT that guarantees it is unique ? :twisted:
RVInit

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by RVInit »

pipistrelle wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:58 pm That self-attributed quotation makes no sense. Also I don’t know anything about jewelry but that looks cheap.
That was my first thought. I make jewelry and I could have made the same basic design, but more sophisticated looking on pretty much day one when I started dabbling in jewelry making. It takes no real talent to make something that looks like that, except to be able to handle a jeweler's saw with a bit of skill. Like I said, day one pretty much.

This was probably just stamped out, it looks awfully thin, and probably made with the cheapest alloy possible, just enough to call it "gold". Hell, it could even be brass.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Slim Cognito
Verified:

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by Slim Cognito »

I was never a big jewelry fan, always preferred fun costume jewelry, but that looks like crap.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by poplove »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:00 pm Honor mom by sending Melania $245.
https:// twitter.com/MELANIATRUMP/status/1782155603382518104
MELANIA TRUMP @MELANIATRUMP wrote: Let’s honor and celebrate all mothers with love and gratitude. https://melaniatrump.com
I'm seeing the shape of a three leaf clover or three hearts or three ball sacks (sorry, not sorry.)
MN-Skeptic

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by MN-Skeptic »

I went to Amazon and searched for Mother's Day Necklace and - I swear - I preferred virtually every necklace shown to Melania's blah necklace which does NOT reflect being a mother. In my opinion.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by Slim Cognito »

Saw an article about Melanie‘s necklace. A lot of people compare it to a dog tag you get out of a machine at Petco. That works for me.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Kendra

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by Kendra »

Yet they rave about her fashion sense and style over at Faux News ;)
Rolodex

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by Rolodex »

Slim Cognito wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:34 pm Saw an article about Melanie‘s necklace. A lot of people compare it to a dog tag you get out of a machine at Petco. That works for me.
It does! I got one of those. It's fun putting it in the engraving machine and watching it engrave stuff on your doggie's tag! I got a little "dogbone" shaped one with bling "diamonds" on the perimeter.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
jez
Verified: ✅ Medicated

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by jez »

Rolodex wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:03 pm
Slim Cognito wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:34 pm Saw an article about Melanie‘s necklace. A lot of people compare it to a dog tag you get out of a machine at Petco. That works for me.
It does! I got one of those. It's fun putting it in the engraving machine and watching it engrave stuff on your doggie's tag! I got a little "dogbone" shaped one with bling "diamonds" on the perimeter.
Thought it looked familiar. Lola has the one that says "Hi my name is..." :D
“What is better ? to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort ?”

~Paarthurnax
Suranis

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by Suranis »

People act like she has a sense of style because she was once a model. Well, firstly when you are a Model you wear what other people tell you to, and the type of modelling she did was learning how to present her breasts and buttocks to the camera. Which is a skill, but its not conductive to learning about style.
Hic sunt dracones
RVInit

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by RVInit »

She was a "fashion model" that never wore any actual fashions.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Chilidog

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by Chilidog »

She was a prostitute.
RVInit

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by RVInit »

Chilidog wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:48 pm She was a prostitute.
I remember Trump's original story of where he met her. I think they have changed the entire first meet story, including the location. Originally, he said he met her on a yacht. He didn't embellish much beyond that except to mention all the other gorgeous models that were also present and no wives.

She was what they call a "yacht bunny". Essentially the rich men all get on one of their yachts, leave the wives at home, and invite the Eastern European "models" to entertain them on their fun excursion. Yes, she was a prostitute. Personally, I think that line of work should be legal and I have no problem with her or anyone else working in that field. It's the lying about it that is the dead giveaway that they aren't super proud of the fact that he met her while she was prostituting on a yacht. As First Lady she should have embraced her past and championed the idea of legalizing this time honored profession. I wonder why she didn't do that. The idea of calling herself a "fashion" model is just laughable as there are no photos of her modeling clothing. In every photo that is available of her "modeling" she is either naked, wearing only high heeled shoes, or wearing skimpy lingerie while pretending to be engaged in a sexual encounter with another woman. I guess maybe she was modeling the shoes? Somehow I don't think so.
--Colin Kaepernick
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by Maybenaut »

One thing that struck me as odd about that necklace is that there was enough room to put gratitude on one of those leaves or hearts or whatever they are, but they had to put an & on one? Why couldn’t they have used that space to put another mom-affirming word, like respect or something like that.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
sugar magnolia

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by sugar magnolia »

Maybenaut wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:19 am One thing that struck me as odd about that necklace is that there was enough room to put gratitude on one of those leaves or hearts or whatever they are, but they had to put an & on one? Why couldn’t they have used that space to put another mom-affirming word, like respect or something like that.
Her vocabulary isn't that extensive.
chancery
Verified:

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by chancery »

RVInit wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:16 am The idea of calling herself a "fashion" model is just laughable as there are no photos of her modeling clothing. In every photo that is available of her "modeling" she is either naked, wearing only high heeled shoes, or wearing skimpy lingerie while pretending to be engaged in a sexual encounter with another woman. I guess maybe she was modeling the shoes? Somehow I don't think so.
Interesting. In about 30 seconds googling, all that I found were the often-posted provocative images from her modeling days or images of her post-marriage.

But there's this from Women's Wear Daily, although possibly more of a puff piece than business journalism:
Melania Trump’s Modeling Days in Paris: Lessons in Determination
Twenty years before she emerged on the worldwide stage as the first lady to be, Melania Trump was an ambitious young model determined to make a name for herself.
https://wwd.com/eye/people/melania-trum ... -10704025/
Having shared a Paris apartment with Melania Trump in the mid-Nineties at the dawn of their modeling careers, Victoria Silvstedt described her as “very determined, very ambitious, so strong-minded, very Slovenian and such a good person.” Trump was modeling for Marilyn Gauthier and Silvstedt was at Metropolitan. “We were just starting out together. At the beginning of your career, you would run to 12 castings a day with your model book, competing with hundreds of girls at each casting. We basically would spend the day on the Métro, on the subway underground. This was the time before cell phones. We were in a different country without speaking the language,” Silvstedt said. “It’s not easy to move in with a stranger coming from two different countries. We really, really got along very well. She would never go out and want to party. She was very determined, very serious in her work.”
So I dunno. Although I think very little of Melania Trump, modeling is hard work, and while it's tempting to dismiss bathing suit and lingerie models as a lesser category, it's likely misguided.
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by zekeb »

Modeling. She was able to enter the U.S. because she claimed that she had a degree in architecture or architectural engineering. Modeling may be hard work, but architecture takes brains. Deport her.
Largo al factotum.
RVInit

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by RVInit »

It seems strange that she supposedly had such an admirable work ethic while living in France and yet she couldn't come up with a single sentence of her own when giving a speech at the Republican Convention. Even her own "origin story" about how she learned the most important things in life was directly stolen from Michelle Obama's speech. I can't square the description of a person of high integrity and work ethic with Melania's behavior for pretty much the entire time she has lived in the USA. I mean when you have to steal someone else's story about how you learned to be a person of worthy qualities...yikes. That is the ONE part of her speech that she should have been able to think up all by herself. She is clearly almost completely empty inside. Just like her husband.

I try, and typically succeed, in finding value in everyone. I have difficulty crediting Melania with much beyond her being a person of little to no integrity. She appears to care about her son, reportedly her renegotiation of prenuptials was partly to make sure Barron gets a fair share of whatever wealth Trump leaves behind. Beyond her apparent caring for her son I don't see a whole lot of admirable qualities in Melania Trump.
--Colin Kaepernick
chancery
Verified:

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by chancery »

RVInit wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:14 am I can't square the description of a person of high integrity and work ethic with Melania's behavior for pretty much the entire time she has lived in the USA. I mean when you have to steal someone else's story about how you learned to be a person of worthy qualities...yikes. :snippity: She is clearly almost completely empty inside. Just like her husband.
:snippity: Beyond her apparent caring for her son I don't see a whole lot of admirable qualities in Melania Trump.
:yeahthat:

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”