RFK Jr. 2024- Antivaxxer Robert Francis Kennedy Jr. Jan 17, 1954 - Capricorn / Horse

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

2024: RFK Jr - Antivaxxer Robert Francis Kennedy Jr. Jan 17, 1954 - Capricorn / Horse

Post by Luke »

RUT ROH! It's all fun & games until someone puts an eye out.

Sharon Rondeau and the Post & Email Brain Trust are ON IT! Gosh. RFK Jr may lose the massive BIRTHER VOTE.
POSTED IN NATIONAL
Is Kennedy VP Pick a natural born Citizen?
CAMPAIGN DONOR GETS THE NOD, BUT IS SHE ELIGIBLE?
9 hours ago by Sharon Rondeau
https://www.thepostemail.com/2024/04/01 ... n-citizen/

Comments:
Johnathan J.says: Monday, April 1, 2024 at 5:31 PM
This article says that Shanahan was born in Oakland, but later links to a source saying she was born “in the Sacramento area.” The linked article specifies that she was born in Placer County, but Oakland isn’t in Placer County.

Sharon Rondeau says:
Monday, April 1, 2024 at 9:12 PM
Good point. It appears information on her exact birthplace differs depending on the source in a possible reprise concerning a previous presidential candidate whose reported birthplace was anywhere from two foreign countries thousands of miles apart to a U.S. state to two different hospitals there. This writer will now undertake a thorough probe into exactly where Shanahan was born.

:popcorn:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bob

2024: RFK Jr - Antivaxxer Robert Francis Kennedy Jr. Jan 17, 1954 - Capricorn / Horse

Post by bob »

Not that it matters, but is Kennedy a resident of California?

I ask because his presumptive vice president is a resident of California....
Image ImageImage
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

bob wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:33 am Not that it matters, but is Kennedy a resident of California?

According to his Wikipedia page, he resides in both Los Angeles and Cape Cod, MA. :shrug:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

bob wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:33 am Not that it matters, but is Kennedy a resident of California?

Huh. Never thought of that. I know he has a home in California, but he has strong ties to the East coast and I would imagine he continues to maintain a residence there. :shrug:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

No jackass, our gun problem is not explained by anti-depressants and video games.
Keith Edwards @keithedwards wrote: Wow.

@RobertKennedyJr suggested the mass shooting problem in America isn't from guns, but from anti-depressants and video games
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

The god-complex is so sad. And so stupid.

Does he have a bubble he lives in, like fuck head, where everyone tells him he's the only person in the world who knows anything.

No. This is something else. Arrogance. Coldness. Sneering contempt.

Can't get over being crushed by this--so unwilling to despise him.

So scared he is going to open the door for fuckhead with his appeal to Kennedy-philes and conspiracy theory nuts.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

I don't think his family, at least, tells him he's the only person in the world who knows anything.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

RTH10260 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:28 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:40 pm https://twitter.com/cwebbonline/status/ ... 40627?s=20
Christopher Webb @cwebbonline wrote: Whoa!

Show this to folks who are turning to RFK Jr as an alternative to Biden on Gaza — they clearly haven’t been paying attention.

“The Palestinian people are arguably the most pampered people by international aid organizations in the history of the world.”
@RobertKennedyJr
I bet i will need to go in hiding soon, but technically RFK happens to be correct. UNWRA has been flooded with goods and cash. The problem is that the UN and the donor nations did not audit the organization in Gaza. They handed everything to the Palestinian representatives, aka Hamas, and let them deal as they liked. Rather than developing the refugee camps they redirected the goods into building the tunnel system and building their hidden weapon factories.
I think that probably more accurately could be said to show that Hamas is arguably the most pampered Terror and Crime organization in the history of the world, not the Palestinians. The Palestinians, by contrast, still get to eat shit.
Hic sunt dracones
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Suranis wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:56 pm
RTH10260 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:28 pm
I bet i will need to go in hiding soon, but technically RFK happens to be correct. UNWRA has been flooded with goods and cash. The problem is that the UN and the donor nations did not audit the organization in Gaza. They handed everything to the Palestinian representatives, aka Hamas, and let them deal as they liked. Rather than developing the refugee camps they redirected the goods into building the tunnel system and building their hidden weapon factories.
I think that probably more accurately could be said to show that Hamas is arguably the most pampered Terror and Crime organization in the history of the world, not the Palestinians. The Palestinians, by contrast, still get to eat shit.
Also too, it was not all Palestinians, but the intended recipients were the population of Gaza.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:16 pm Also too, it was not all Palestinians, but the intended recipients were the population of Gaza.
Yes, but we both can guess that UNWRA knows where the aid is really going, and what its being used for. :mad:
Hic sunt dracones
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Suranis wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:24 pm
RTH10260 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:16 pm Also too, it was not all Palestinians, but the intended recipients were the population of Gaza.
Yes, but we both can guess that UNWRA knows where the aid is really going, and what its being used for. :mad:
I deduct that the aza office of UNWRA was run by Hamas, while the UN overlooking UNWRA may just have trusted that the Gaza office was operaing as intended. I still believe that there was never an audit of the local operation. But as with any bloated bureaucracy, things are never transparent. Even the US had in their Afghanistan operations a sinkhole for $$$ that never could be tract down.
raison de arizona

This isn't the wonderful explanation he seems to think it is. It just raises more questions regarding his judgment, or lack thereof.
The Intellectualist @highbrow_nobrow wrote: Robert F. Kennedy Jr’s explanation for socializing with Jeffrey Epstein:

"…I run into everybody in New York. I mean, I knew Harvey Weinstein, I knew Roger Ailes, I knew -- O.J. Simpson came to my house. Bill Cosby came to my house.”
@Lis_Smith
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

RFK Jr. campaign disavows its email calling Jan. 6 defendants "activists"

By Caitlin Yilek, Allison Novelo
Updated on: April 4, 2024 / 9:52 PM EDT / CBS News

Washington — The campaign of independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. disowned language used in a fundraising email on Thursday that referred to those facing charges in the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol riot as "activists" who have been "stripped of their Constitutional liberties."

The email urged supporters to sign a petition calling for the release of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, who is facing extradition to the U.S. and whom the email refers to as a "political prisoner." It compared those jailed for their actions during the Capitol riot to Assange and Edward Snowden, a former National Security Agency contractor who is living in exile in Russia after revealing information about highly classified U.S. surveillance programs.

"The Brits want to make sure our government doesn't kill Assange. This is the reality that every American Citizen faces — from Ed Snowden, to Julian Assange to the J6 activists sitting in a Washington DC jail cell stripped of their Constitutional liberties," the email said, referring to a British court's recent decision to delay Assange's extradition until the U.S. government gives assurances, including that he will not be given the death penalty.

In a statement to CBS News, Kennedy's campaign said "the statement was an error that does not reflect Mr. Kennedy's views."

NBC News was the first to report the fundraising email.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/robert-ken ... ign-email/
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

The error is what they believe
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Well they were activists. Its their leadership, cause, morals, beliefs, rhetoric and methods that are at issue.
Hic sunt dracones
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I think RFK's campaign has the same problem No Labels did: it's a third-party ticket that appeals to absolutely no one. Not even as a symbolic/protest vote.

I'm trying very, very hard to imagine people who believe Donald Trump has been treated unfairly but can't bring themselves to vote for him, and Biden voters who think there's some merit to the accusations of a weaponized Department of Justice. I don't think either group exists. If you buy any piece of the Trump reality, you probably buy the whole thing by now. Undecided voters aren't still undecided for those reasons; I suspect most people have a clear picture of the stakes. And anyone who doesn't might as well be a coin flip. So I don't have a clue who on earth RFK is supposed to appeal to.

No Labels and RFK are both manifestations of what the Trumpublican Party thinks their opposition is. They're designed to attract Biden/undecided voters that don't actually exist. They're designed to steal voters from the strawman demographic.
New Turtle

Post by New Turtle »

They tried the same thing last cycle with Kanye West.
bob

Post by bob »

The "I can't vote for Biden but will vote for a Kennedy" demographic is small at best.

But, as always, it isn't the size of the wedge, but in which swing states such wedges exist. (Thanks, Framers.)

The whole "throw the race to the House of Representatives" "strategy" would require, at a minimum, winning at least one electoral vote. That's not going to happen.
Image ImageImage
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Post by zekeb »

bob wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:11 am The "I can't vote for Biden but will vote for a Kennedy" demographic is small at best.

But, as always, it isn't the size of the wedge, but in which swing states such wedges exist. (Thanks, Framers.)

The whole "throw the race to the House of Representatives" "strategy" would require, at a minimum, winning at least one electoral vote. That's not going to happen.
Voting for someone other than Biden, no matter who else you vote for, is the same as voting for Trump. But as you said, the Kennedy voters are a small minority.
Largo al factotum.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I don't know why this is such a shock. The other candidates and the Libertarian party have been Republican spoilers for decades, and it became stupidly obvious in 2016. Bernie Sanders was effectively a republican spoiler, and Jill Stein and that Libertarian guy were active republican spoilers. They were there critisising Clinton and hardly ever mentioning Turnip at all,

You want evidence Jill Stein was a Republican Spoiler?
Jill Stein.jpg
Jill Stein.jpg (115.11 KiB) Viewed 347 times

Need I say more?

The Republicans have operated under the assumption that their voters were sticky and would definitely vote for their candidate no matter what, whereas Democratic voters can be more easily peeled away from the Democratic candidate. A few "left wing" spoiler agents who complained that the Candidate was not pure enough and you had the idiots screaming at one another on social media, and that depresses turnout, so they win as THEIR voters WILL vote.

I have a feeling the stickiness of Republican voters has eroded somewhat in recent years. I think a lot of them have either turned into "independents" and still vote Republican, or they have quit in disgust and vote for no-one. But they are still very sticky, especially compared with how Dem Voters seem to be.
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona

RFK Jr. 2024- Antivaxxer Robert Francis Kennedy Jr. Jan 17, 1954 - Capricorn / Horse

In this episode, RFK claims he turned down tfg's VP slot.
Robert F. Kennedy Jr @RobertKennedyJr wrote: President Trump calls me an ultra-left radical. I’m soooo liberal that his emissaries asked me to be his VP. I respectfully declined the offer.

I am against President Trump, and President Biden can’t win.

Judging by his new website, it looks like President Trump knows who actually can beat him.
https://x.com/RobertKennedyJr/status/17 ... 6176091407
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:22 pm In this episode, RFK claims he turned down tfg's VP slot.
Robert F. Kennedy Jr @RobertKennedyJr wrote: President Trump calls me an ultra-left radical. I’m soooo liberal that his emissaries asked me to be his VP. I respectfully declined the offer.

I am against President Trump, and President Biden can’t win.

Judging by his new website, it looks like President Trump knows who actually can beat him.
https://x.com/RobertKennedyJr/status/17 ... 6176091407
He's as FoS as Diaper Don, that's for sure.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .

Return to “US President”