Crazy Trumpers

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Crazy Trumpers

Post by raison de arizona »

Crazy assed Ivan Raiklin is trying to corner the market on crazy. I didn't even make it 30 seconds into this stupid video, but his walls are...impressive? :lol:
https://rumble.com/v4no05r-tour-of-the-wall.html
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Crazy Trumpers

Post by RTH10260 »

Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Flatpoint High »

that is so badly titled, but then, it is TYT
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
raison de arizona

Crazy Trumpers

IMG_7702.png
IMG_7702.png (137.34 KiB) Viewed 573 times
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Slim Cognito »

No. No, it is not.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Sam the Centipede

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Excuse my ignorance and failing memory: when the tweets above say
… the DC National Guard were ready to deploy on J6 following Trump's orders
are they referring to actual orders or to imagined orders? And were those iimagined/actual orders to promote the insurrection by preventing the electoral college count or (I'm guessing not) to protect the smooth running of government?

Are the tweeters saying the Pentagon committed treason :fingerwag: :nope: by not supporting insurrection?
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Crazy Trumpers

Post by bill_g »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:30 pm Excuse my ignorance and failing memory: when the tweets above say
… the DC National Guard were ready to deploy on J6 following Trump's orders
are they referring to actual orders or to imagined orders? And were those iimagined/actual orders to promote the insurrection by preventing the electoral college count or (I'm guessing not) to protect the smooth running of government?

Are the tweeters saying the Pentagon committed treason :fingerwag: :nope: by not supporting insurrection?
If you crank up the wayback machine, you'll find GQP stories blaming Pelosi for not asking for / not deploying / not ordering the NG. Whatever it was she was supposed to do, she didn't do it .... according to the Republicans. After they got over the initial scare, changed their shorts, and straightened their ties, they almost immediately went on the offensive trying to shift the attention to anyone except themselves and the Orange Ceasar Trumpus.
jemcanada2

Crazy Trumpers

Post by jemcanada2 »

Wait! I heard it was Nikki Haley, Nikki Haley, Nikki Haley!!! Who said no to the National Guard that day!

:confuzzled: :confuzzled:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Crazy Trumpers

Post by northland10 »

Um... Mark Milley could not have deployed any troops. The Chair of the Joint Chiefs is not in the chain of command. The command goes from POTUS through the Secretary of Defense and then to the appropriate unified combatant commander. While the Chair may well transmit communications and allocate resources through the service chiefs, he does not have command authority and could not block a command from the president.

His primary responsibility is as chief advisor to the President and the Secretary of Defense.
101010 :towel:
bob

Crazy Trumpers

Post by bob »

northland10 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:05 pm Um... Mark Milley could not have deployed any troops. The Chair of the Joint Chiefs is not in the chain of command. The command goes from POTUS through the Secretary of Defense and then to the appropriate unified combatant commander. While the Chair may well transmit communications and allocate resources through the service chiefs, he does not have command authority and could not block a command from the president.

His primary responsibility is as chief advisor to the President and the Secretary of Defense.
Shirley you are not suggesting a blue checkmark isn't a sign of reliablity.
Image ImageImage
Suranis

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Suranis »

I'm sure it started off as the "whistleblower" saying "We were ready to deploy once Trump gave the orders" and then became mangled into "Trump gave the orders and we were ready to deploy."
Hic sunt dracones
Dave from down under

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Dave from down under »

There was a guard quick reaction force - but they were hampered by White House directions.
raison de arizona

Crazy Trumpers

Disturbing.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Crazy Trumpers

Post by RTH10260 »

:shock: very disturbing :mad:
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Crazy Trumpers

Post by zekeb »

Among Republicans. That says it all.
Largo al factotum.
p0rtia

Crazy Trumpers

Post by p0rtia »

:yeahthat:

The "disturbing" quality has been around for eight years. What I find disturbing is that so much of the media pretends that this is not the status quo; that they refuse to address the fact that disinformation is a cancer on our country. Of they participate daily, so....
raison de arizona

Crazy Trumpers

Warning! This is _really_ bad. :lol: Lots of n-bombs.
BlackDonaldTrump 47 @BlackDonal8671 wrote: Black Donald Trump The Democrats Worst Nightmare

RT If You're Voting Trump 2024
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Luke »

This should be quite a show on CNN Sunday night.
Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious
Trump supporter: "We want the God-given freedom our Constitution & Bill of Rights is based on."
Q: God-given constitutional rights. 2 different things right?
A: No sir, they're not, R-E-A-D the Constitution so you hear what the words say.
[God isn't mentioned in the Constitution]

Quote Donie O'Sullivan @donie 5h
Joined @jaketapper on @TheLeadCNN to talk about our new documentary.

Tune in Sunday 8p ET: MisinfoNation: The Trump Faithful on @CNN
https://cnnpressroom.blogs.cnn.com/2024 ... on-cooper/
Clip:

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”