TRUTH SOCIAL #PRAVDASOCIAL & Trump Media & Technology Group (TMTG) NASDAQ:DJT - SPAC Digital World Acquisition Corp

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
MN-Skeptic

TRUTH SOCIAL #PRAVDASOCIAL & Trump Media & Technology Group (TMTG) NASDAQ:DJT - SPAC Digital World Acquisition Corp

Post by MN-Skeptic »

I am still dumbfounded that anyone would pay anything for a single share of DJT stock. I'd rate it right up there with NFTs.

By the way, a section from Wikipedia on NFTs -
General NFT market

The NFT market experienced rapid growth during 2020, with its value tripling to US$250 million. In the first three months of 2021, more than US$200 million were spent on NFTs.

In the early months of 2021, interest in NFTs increased after a number of high-profile sales and art auctions.

In May 2022, The Wall Street Journal reported that the NFT market was "collapsing". Daily sales of NFT tokens had declined 92% from September 2021, and the number of active wallets in the NFT market fell 88% from November 2021. While rising interest rates had impacted risky bets across the financial markets, the Journal said "NFTs are among the most speculative."

A September 2023 report from cryptocurrency gambling website dappGambl claimed 95% of NFTs had fallen to zero monetary value.
I look forward to DJT stock joining those ranks.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

May I get some advice from the associated guru community: should I buy Iraqi Dinar or DJT stock :?:
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

I've always liked a little Dong myself.
Image Image Image Image
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

$32.80 this morning. This is fun.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

He's prolly involved in shorting, or perhps someone he's owes is reaping in with a short.
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

20240411095506.png
20240411095506.png (41.33 KiB) Viewed 743 times
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

► Show Spoiler
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

:dance:
castigat ridendo mores.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Is this like the Trumpian Law of Gravity? What starts up always comes down? There must be a mathematical translation for that.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

Post by Mr brolin »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:37 am Is this like the Trumpian Law of Gravity? What starts up always comes down? There must be a mathematical translation for that.
Everything a Trump touches dies.....or has significant and poor quality plastic surgery
Flatpoint High
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:37 am Is this like the Trumpian Law of Gravity? What starts up always comes down? There must be a mathematical translation for that.
more like the physics NoBody Problem
castigat ridendo mores.
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

Oh, he has lots of bodies. You just can't find them.
cjroberts
Verified:

Post by cjroberts »

When this reaches the mid-teens, Matt Gaetz will swoop in and buy up some shares
Go Land Crabs!
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

Luke wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:58 pm
Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious
I hope JPC put in a STOP LOSS! :lol:
I'm surprised it upticked at the end of the day.

Price target: $0.00, trading on pink sheets by the election if it's even still in business as a going concern.
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:54 am $32.80 this morning. This is fun.
That is what is referred to as "a cold open."
Flatpoint High
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

20240411183739.png
20240411183739.png (40.75 KiB) Viewed 527 times
jcolvin2 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:56 pm
MN-Skeptic wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:54 am $32.80 this morning. This is fun.
That is what is referred to as "a cold open."
:dance:
castigat ridendo mores.
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:54 pm I am still dumbfounded that anyone would pay anything for a single share of DJT stock. I'd rate it right up there with NFTs.
I imagine at least some investors are betting on if he wins the election or not. If he does, DJT could become a rather profitable conduit for political influence via ad buys.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

Tiredretiredlawyer

Love that group!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:10 pm
Luke wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:58 pm
Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious
I hope JPC put in a STOP LOSS! :lol:
I'm surprised it upticked at the end of the day.

Price target: $0.00, trading on pink sheets by the election if it's even still in business as a going concern.

JPC, do you agree that what they need to do is give Devin Nunes another raise? Thought of you when I saw this -- Devin has brought so much value and hard work to $DJT. Is $1M enough to get his 100% effort? And his options will need to be repriced, poor little cowpoke has a $5 million paper loss already. :(

Nunce DJT.JPG
Nunce DJT.JPG (155.86 KiB) Viewed 446 times

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

about that other story mantioned in the tweet above, former DWAC had also its cabal:
Trump Media director accused of ‘hacking’ files in attempted corporate ‘coup’: Lawsuit

Published Wed, Apr 10 20244:42 PM EDTUpdated Thu, Apr 11 20248:25 AM EDT
Kevin Breuninger

Key Points
  • Investment firms led by the former CEO of the SPAC that merged with Donald Trump’s media company allege that their files were hacked and stolen by a current member of the media company’s board of directors.
    The firms in a federal civil lawsuit accuse board member Eric Swider of plotting a “coup” to replace Patrick Orlando as CEO of the SPAC, Digital World Acquisition Corp.
    Trump Media & Technology Group Corp., which owns Truth Social and trades under the ticker DJT, soared in its stock market debut but those gains have since erased.
Investment firms led by the former CEO of the SPAC that merged with Donald Trump’s media company allege that their files were hacked and stolen by a current member of the media company’s board of directors.

In a federal civil lawsuit filed in South Florida last month, the firms accuse board member Eric Swider of plotting a coup in early 2023 to replace Patrick Orlando as CEO of the special purpose acquisition company, Digital World Acquisition Corp.

As part of that attempted ouster, Swider and others allegedly “stole access” to the firms’ computer systems and then “used the stolen information to attack” Orlando, according to the lawsuit.

It was “an audacious scheme to seize control of and enlarge their holdings,” claims the suit, which was filed by Benessere Investment Group and ARC Global Investments II.

The suit seeks damages and an injunction “prohibiting the use of the stolen information and to stop the Defendants hacking” the firms’ files.

Orlando was fired from Digital World in March 2023 and replaced by Swider.

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/04/10/trump-m ... wsuit.html
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

The Truth Social DJT groups are full of fantasy, misunderstanding and hopium. They are also pretty empty. TS is a ghost town.

Not sure if you have to join TS and the groups to see the posts, let me know and I can post a few here. I've had a TS burner account since it started. I post a lot of angry eagle photos, crosses and hot girls in pickup trucks. And, of course, I'm supportive of investments in $DJT (though I never suggest buying it, that's too mean).

https://truthsocial.com/group/dwac_tmtg

https://truthsocial.com/group/djt-shareholder-group

https://truthsocial.com/group/dwac

Oh my gosh, what an honor... hadn't seen it before because hadn't logged in TS. Y'all are gonna be soooooo jealous.

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Attachments
Miki.JPG
Miki.JPG (187.72 KiB) Viewed 356 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Mm… now I fancy a turkey sandwich! Does Miki have that effect on everybody?
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

:notworthy:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Tiredretiredlawyer

:notworthy1: :notworthy1: :notworthy1:

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”