Michael Avenatti’s Wild Ride

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Ari Melber just had phone interview with Avenatti. At the end, Ari said it was recorded earlier and edited for clarity, but the full interview would be on MSNBC's website.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Kendra wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:22 pm Ari Melber just had phone interview with Avenatti. At the end, Ari said it was recorded earlier and edited for clarity, but the full interview would be on MSNBC's website.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
sterngard friegen

Post by sterngard friegen »

Disgusting. Melber still has love for Avenatti. Luckily the other guests are ripping into this criminal whose opinions are uttered to make himself feel important.
Neither disbarred nor disciplined after representing President Barack Obama. :oldman:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Melber generally isn't a favorite host of mine. I wasn't impressed with Avenatti's comments, and did enjoy the panel guests ripping them.

Any one who actually does X, check out Cohen's feed and see if he's commenting :prettyplease:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Kendra wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:12 pm Melber generally isn't a favorite host of mine. I wasn't impressed with Avenatti's comments, and did enjoy the panel guests ripping them.

Any one who actually does X, check out Cohen's feed and see if he's commenting :prettyplease:
https://x.com/MichaelCohen212/status/17 ... 8658126930
Michael Cohen @MichaelCohen212 wrote: Imagine that @AriMelber is scrapping the bottom of the shit barrel in bringing on @MichaelAvenatti by phone from prison to discuss my credibility. Let me remind you he stole from his client @StormyDaniels and others, lied regularly about me, attempted to extort @Nike…and this is their opinion expert. Just remember the $450 million Engoron
Civil decision stating Michael Cohen told the truth!
https://x.com/MichaelCohen212/status/17 ... 2039331986
Michael Cohenv@MichaelCohen212 wrote: And yet @AriMelber opens the door to @MichaelAvenatti to opine on something he has no knowledge of, doesn’t rebut and refuses to push back. Poor journalism. #BoycottMelber
Prof. John McLaughlin @Harvard1988 wrote: The next few weeks may determine November’s Election outcome.
If we are to believe the focus groups, a subset of Voters will vote Against TRUMP if he is a convicted felon…Michael, the fate of our Republic may rest upon the NY case:
GOOD LUCK (we all support you)⚖️⚖️🇺🇸
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Thanks RDA. :bighug:
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

That was puke worthy.

No doubt his producers are currently trying to book Navarro to get his take on the Merchan gag order.

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”