Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Trump Supporters Lost Their Minds - Insurrection! #StopTheSteal Ali Alexander Nick Fuentes Groypers Milo Brandon Straka

tek

Re: DL2XIT Supporters Lost Their Minds - Insurrection! #StopTheSteal Ali Alexander Brandon Straka

Post by tek »

Seems more like the Young Whackos and Looney-toons Summit..
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Re: DL2XIT Supporters Lost Their Minds - Insurrection! #StopTheSteal Ali Alexander Brandon Straka

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

It's the White Women With Long Hair Summit.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

:twisted: i guess it's time to initiate a thread war by mentioning long hair Blonds ;)
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

That looks like a strip club line up.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

um

more not-blond in that photo

:duck:
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

Talk about bitch slaps. WHY isn't Marjorie Taylor Greene in that lineup?
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Full lineup here, including that douchebag charlatan Pastor Paula White Cain, Linda McMahon, Congresswoman Diana Harsgbarger, Charlie Kirk (the dainty little lady), and others that apparently weren't pretty enough for the flier..
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

SuzieC wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:31 pm Talk about bitch slaps. WHY isn't Marjorie Taylor Greene in that lineup?
MJT and TPUSA are not friends.
Dalton Sherrod, the vice president of UGA’s chapter of Turning Point USA, has met Greene and is “not her biggest fan.”
https://www.redandblack.com/opinion/opi ... a750b.html
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Arthurwankspittle

Post by Arthurwankspittle »

To continue the bitchery, Kimberly Guilfoyle looks so plastic we are back to the lost sex robot thread. (And you can have that band name for free - lost sex robots)
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

The plot sickens. Why isn't Akbar in jail? Unless he's cooperating to bring more of these seditionists down because he goes away. Figures Christina Bobb is in on this, she's been raising money for the Fraudit.

Dillon Rosenblatt @DillonReedRose 7h
EyesEyesEyes Non-journalist @christina_bobb may have been inside Trump's January 6 Willard Hotel "War Room.”
Seth Abramson @SethAbramson 8h
PS2/ There's a real possibility now that a certain OAN anchor just became one of the most important witnesses in the January 6 investigation. If we want to know who Ali Alexander spoke with at DHS on December 21—and I know I do—I know the first former DHS employee I'd be calling.

Thread:

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Did someone already ask Ted Nuggent and Kid Rock about their show on Aug. 15 :?:
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.

Post by zekeb »

RTH10260 wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:48 am Did someone already ask Ted Nuggent and Kid Rock about their show on Aug. 15 :?:
Ask him? He get a share of the grift.
Il factotum
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Inauguration at ?? o'clock, on a Sunday.
101010 :towel:
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Snopes, besides pointing out the tickets in the picture are obviously doctored fakes from an image of real tickets to something else, they did mention that they have not found anybody actually trying to sell tickets, yet.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/fake- ... uguration/
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

Looks like those tickets started as a joke to make fun of the idea, and then the story got embellished.

I am extremely skeptical that any 'qanon site' is actually selling them or people are actually buying them, though I guess it is always possible some scammer found a mark or two.

(heh, northland10 beat me to it, and remembered to include the link)
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

It's great fun. Either it mocks their whole stupid fantasy and rubs it in their noses, or some idiot will buy them and keep that money out of 2022 election races. We win either way! :lol:

Hey, why don't we contact The Spork and tell him we got a deal and he can have the tix for only $500? :biggrin:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
northland10

Post by northland10 »

It would not surprise me if some scammer actually does try to sell these to Qidiots. They are easy marks.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

orlylicious wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:59 pm Hey, why don't we contact The Spork and tell him we got a deal and he can have the tix for only $500? :biggrin:
Negatory. That money is needed by Sporky's wife, who actually earns it.
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

Foggy wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:31 am
orlylicious wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:59 pm Hey, why don't we contact The Spork and tell him we got a deal and he can have the tix for only $500? :biggrin:
Negatory. That money is needed by Sporky's wife, who actually earns it.
Could we compromise to sell them to Qidiots to fund an intervention and divorce lawyer for Mrs Spork?
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Change approved. :thumbsup:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Notaperson

Post by Notaperson »

Let's all shed a tear for poor Mike Pence....

slq

Post by slq »

Awww. Poor Pence. You reap what you sow.
"Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try."
--Yoda
Luke

Post by Luke »

Akbar alert:
‘Stop The Steal’ Leader Ali Alexander Tells Followers ‘It’s Time to Fight Back’
By Karim Zidan | June 17, 2021 3:16 pm

Ali Alexander, the leader of the so-called “Stop the Steal” movement, resurfaced this week to announce his return to political activism. In a video posted to his Telegram account Monday, Alexander, 35, revealed that he is “not in hiding, contrary to the wishes of the violent left and corporate media” and urged his followers to “gather together once again to fight … for our republic.” “The work is not done,” Alexander said in the video. “The republic is in a dire situation that requires us to keep fighting.”

Alexander’s latest video comes weeks after the right-wing provocateur encouraged his supporters to demand a “forensic audit” of the election results in Georgia—despite no evidence of fraud—and called on them to join Republican gubernatorial candidate Vernon Jones, who was a fixture of Stop the Steal rallies, for a rally at the Georgia State Capitol on May 19. Alexander’s return to the political fray is significant. In the lead-up to the Jan. 6 Capitol insurrection, the far-right activist spent months promoting the baseless conspiracy theory that former President Donald Trump won the 2020 presidential election and embracing adherents of the far-right QAnon conspiracy theory as well as the neo-fascist Proud Boys hate group during his so-called Stop the Steal rallies.

Following the insurrection, Alexander was banned from major social media platforms such as Twitter and Facebook but remained active on alternative platforms such as Telegram and the gaming platform Trovo, where he claimed, “I’ve been plotting. I’ve been planning. I’ve been scheming.” Despite such claims, Alexander appeared to mainly devote his time to discussing cryptocurrency and pushing the crypto-based social media app BitClout. On Tuesday, Alexander revealed that he had filmed a segment for a “major cable news channel to combat some of the lies” regarding the Jan. 6 insurrection. “It’s time to fight back,” he concluded on Telegram.
https://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/sto ... ight-back/

RWW is really a good site to keep track of. There's a guy in AZ who has AZ RWW but don't think they're connected. https://twitter.com/az_rww

Akbar on Telegram, he's down to 19,713 followers:

ALI ALEXANDER 🇺🇸, [17.06.21 12:08]

photo_2021-06-17_12-07-12 Gold 1.jpg
photo_2021-06-17_12-07-12 Gold 1.jpg (63.95 KiB) Viewed 3031 times

photo_2021-06-17_12-07-14 Gold 2.jpg
photo_2021-06-17_12-07-14 Gold 2.jpg (100.79 KiB) Viewed 3031 times

photo_2021-06-17_12-07-16 Gold 3.jpg
photo_2021-06-17_12-07-16 Gold 3.jpg (112.72 KiB) Viewed 3031 times

Last July, America’s Frontline Doctors met with VP Pence and urged him to advocate for over-the-counter HCQ.

Think about how different the case numbers, mortalities, and potentially the election could have been if we weren’t suffering from lockdowns and illegal restrictions.

ALI ALEXANDER 🇺🇸, [17.06.21 15:29]
BitClout.com/u/alialexander

ALI ALEXANDER 🇺🇸, [17.06.21 20:35]
Kamala Harris is the worst fakest American Black ever. The irony of these partisans calling successful Blacks “Uncle Toms” to push their fake Blacks, like Indo-Jamaican Kamala, and South American immigration is a total sick joke. When she smiles, another Black dream dies.

Said it. Sorry not sorry.

ALI ALEXANDER 🇺🇸, [18.06.21 17:46]
Open source and decentralization 🤖

My latest writing. Please share on platforms I’ve been deplatformed from.

https://members.alialexander.org/open-s ... alization/

ALI ALEXANDER 🇺🇸, [18.06.21 19:07]

photo_2021-06-18_12-07-21 T1.jpg
photo_2021-06-18_12-07-21 T1.jpg (77.61 KiB) Viewed 3031 times

photo_2021-06-18_12-07-22 T2.jpg
photo_2021-06-18_12-07-22 T2.jpg (52.38 KiB) Viewed 3031 times

NEW - California Democrats have access to a "rapid response team" at Twitter, which takes down tweets that are in opposition to the DNC per request.

https://trendingpolitics.com/breaking-c ... eets-knab/

@disclosetv

ALI ALEXANDER 🇺🇸, [18.06.21 22:54]
Every sports game proves corona virus is more theater than science. Sad!

@AliAlexander

ALI ALEXANDER 🇺🇸, [19.06.21 15:17]
All Jan 6th trespassing chargers should be dropped! Prosecutors need to prove intent. Don’t take bad plea deals.

This is a massive civil rights violation against protestors—most who walked in not seeing barricades (that had been removed) or bird dogged by agitating agents.

— @AliAlexander 🇺🇸

We'd better be seeing this seditionist grifter behind bars soon. If the Feds don't take care of this, Lt. Root Beer and the 699th will make him wish they had.
bob

Post by bob »

I don't know what surprised me more: That Gold got an hour with Pence, or that I'm surprised Gold got an hour with Pence. (Assuming that isn't a whopper, of course.)

O'Handley's lawsuit is just a high-rent Klayman-esque grift: The claim is Twitter is an agent of California because California asked Twitter to take down some tweets (which it did). :roll:
Image ImageImage

Return to “QAnon and StopTheSteal whackos”