Misc Dominion Warnings Actions & Lawsuits - OAN, Chanel Rion, Christina Bobb, Patrick Byrne, Newsmax - $1.6 Billion

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
John Thomas8

Misc Dominion Warnings Actions & Lawsuits - OAN, Chanel Rion, Christina Bobb, Patrick Byrne, Newsmax - $1.6 Billion

Post by John Thomas8 »

I really wish Judge Middleton was allow to deal with this stupidity. Or Judge Simpson.
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

northland10 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:16 am Serbian?

https://www.woodtv.com/news/barry-count ... ine-probe/
Barry County sheriff claims special prosecutor trying to ‘usurp’ voting machine probe
by: Ken Kolker
Posted: Mar 12, 2024 / 01:01 PM EDT
Updated: Mar 12, 2024 / 06:05 PM EDT

HASTINGS, Mich. (WOOD) — An affidavit by Barry County Sheriff Dar Leaf claims a subpoena to turn over his voter fraud files is an attempt to obstruct his “very serious” investigation that he says involves “Serbian foreign nationals.”

Muskegon County Prosecutor D.J. Hilson confirmed he filed a subpoena on March 7 for Leaf’s investigation into unsubstantiated claims by President Donald Trump supporters that Dominion voting tabulators were illegally manipulated during the November 2020 election.
Seems like he'd be overjoyed to turn over all his great info from his investigations that will finally prove tabulator manipulation once and for all!
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Perhaps he's not finished creating it.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Something reminds me of Zullo and his never ending BIrther investigation :lol:
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:52 pm Something reminds me of Zullo and his never ending BIrther investigation :lol:
Hey, you won't believe what they're finding.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Uh oh, they found the Covid connection.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”