Misc Dominion Warnings Actions & Lawsuits - OAN, Chanel Rion, Christina Bobb, Patrick Byrne, Newsmax - $1.6 Billion

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Sam the Centipede

Misc Dominion Warnings Actions & Lawsuits - OAN, Chanel Rion, Christina Bobb, Patrick Byrne, Newsmax - $1.6 Billion

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Isn't it sweet when an unintended diversion of a thread ends in a contented group hug?
:thumbsup: :grouphug: :cheer2:
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

:biggrin:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

This is a fun beatdown. AT&T Services is not happy that OAN blames them for Dominion suing them. The full weight of AT&T drops on Herring with a 30 page THIRD-PARTY DEFENDANT AT&T SERVICES, INC.’S MEMORANDUM OF POINTS AND AUTHORITIES IN SUPPORT OF MOTION TO DISMISS. They aren't kidding around and make mincemeat out of Herring.

113 Jun 20, 2023
Main Doc­ument Dismiss
Attach­ment 1 Memorandum in Support
Attach­ment 2 Text of Proposed Order
Attach­ment 3 Request for Judicial Notice
Attach­ment 4 Declaration of Natalie Hall in Support of Request for Judicial Notice
Attach­ment 5 Exhibit 1 to N. Hall Declaration
Attach­ment 6 Exhibit 2 to N. Hall Declaration
Attach­ment 7 Declaration of Marcellus McRae in Support of Request for Judicial Notice
Attach­ment 8 Exhibit 1 to M. McRae Declaration
Attach­ment 9 Exhibit 2 to M. McRae Declaration

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... .113.1.pdf
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Dominion says pro-Trump lawyer violated protective order in fighting Mich. bench warrant

Stefanie Lambert, a Michigan lawyer facing felony charges of improperly accessing voting machines and a bench warrant for failing to appear for a hearing, is now being accused of mishandling documents in an ongoing federal court case.

This week, attorneys for Dominion Voting Systems said Lambert used records that were supposed to remain concealed to support her efforts to fight her bench warrant in Oakland County Circuit Court.

Dominion sued Patrick Byrne, the former chief executive officer of Overstock in August 2021 for spreading conspiracy theories about the 2020 presidential election and the company's technology.

Lambert of South Lyon notified the court in Washington, D.C., that she was serving as Byrne's lawyer as of Tuesday, five days after Oakland County Judge Jeffery Matis issued a bench warrant for Lambert's arrest because didn't show up for a hearing in his court.
:snippity:
"It has recently come to our attention that confidential discovery material produced by Dominion in this case has been disclosed in a public filing in Michigan by Stefanie Lambert," Driscoll wrote in a message. "Ms. Lambert had access to confidential discovery material as an attorney for Patrick Byrne who was assisting in this litigation."

Under the protective order covering the documents, violators can face sanctions imposed by a judge.

Asked if she broke the protective order, Lambert said in an email on Thursday that she had "an obligation to provide this evidence to law enforcement, and I did just that."

"There was no 'leak,'" Lambert added.
https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 975616007/
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:10 pm
Dominion says pro-Trump lawyer violated protective order in fighting Mich. bench warrant

Lambert of South Lyon notified the court in Washington, D.C., that she was serving as Byrne's lawyer as of Tuesday, five days after Oakland County Judge Jeffery Matis issued a bench warrant for Lambert's arrest because didn't show up for a hearing in his court.
Under the protective order covering the documents, violators can face sanctions imposed by a judge.

Asked if she broke the protective order, Lambert said in an email on Thursday that she had "an obligation to provide this evidence to law enforcement, and I did just that."

How come that law enforcement would request confidential work results from a lawyer? Sounds very fishy to this IANAL. Smells of a lawyer to be waiting to appear before the ethics board for sanctions.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

RTH10260 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:20 am
raison de arizona wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:10 pm

How come that law enforcement would request confidential work results from a lawyer? Sounds very fishy to this IANAL. Smells of a lawyer to be waiting to appear before the ethics board for sanctions.
Ah, but it never says they requested it. Sounds like she just provided it to them of her own volition.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

That's even worse. What crime did she suspect had happened to get LEO involved?
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Off Topic
RTH10260 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:51 am That's even worse. What crime did she suspect had happened to get LEO involved?
I wonder sometimes whether people make these obviously self-harming decisions because they're under crippling mental stress? When the rational part of the brain is squashed by stress, it's not going fulfill its role of critiquing emotionally-generated decisions.

The fact that one has put oneself in a stressful situation by one's own poor prior decisions is irrelevant. So is the fact that one might deal with clients in similar situations in one's professional life: second person issues are not the same stressors as first person issues.

I have never been under investigation by major crime agencies or faced a corporation with the legal muscle to make my future uncertain and miserable, also (perhaps) being miserably aware of being the agent of my own misfortune, but I am not confident that I'd be at full efficiency.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:29 am
Off Topic
RTH10260 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:51 am That's even worse. What crime did she suspect had happened to get LEO involved?
I wonder sometimes whether people make these obviously self-harming decisions because they're under crippling mental stress? When the rational part of the brain is squashed by stress, it's not going fulfill its role of critiquing emotionally-generated decisions.

The fact that one has put oneself in a stressful situation by one's own poor prior decisions is irrelevant. So is the fact that one might deal with clients in similar situations in one's professional life: second person issues are not the same stressors as first person issues.

I have never been under investigation by major crime agencies or faced a corporation with the legal muscle to make my future uncertain and miserable, also (perhaps) being miserably aware of being the agent of my own misfortune, but I am not confident that I'd be at full efficiency.
Silly!

She did nothing wrong in the Dominion case. She is a patriot who simply worked to assure that the rightful winner of the 2020 election, Donald Trump, was named President. The lawsuit and all the other cases are just the liberal deep-state trying to persecute such patriots and to illegally subvert the will of MAGA.

I'm sure that the thought that she brought all this on herself never entered her mind.
bob

Post by bob »

Detroit News: Pro-Trump lawyer arrested on bench warrant in Washington, D.C.:
Stefanie Lambert, a Michigan lawyer who has championed dubious claims of election fraud, was arrested in Washington, D.C., Monday afternoon because of a bench warrant, according to a spokesman for the U.S. Marshals Service.

The arrest ended an 11-day saga of uncertainty that played out after Oakland County Circuit Court Judge Jeffery Matis issued a warrant because Lambert failed to appear for a hearing related to four felony charges she's facing in Michigan.

Lambert, who's gained prominence among supporters of former President Donald Trump, refused to turn herself in and attempted to challenge the warrant in court filings. On Wednesday, Matis called on the attorney from South Lyon "to comply with that warrant."

Meanwhile, Lambert has also been representing businessman Patrick Byrne, former chief executive officer of Overstock, in a defamation lawsuit brought by Dominion Voting Systems. There was a hearing in Byrne's case in federal court in Washington, D.C., at 3 p.m. Monday. Lambert attended the hearing despite the warrant.

After the hearing concluded, all lawyers and observers, except for Lambert, exited the meeting room and U.S. marshals entered.

In August, Special Prosecutor D.J. Hilson revealed four felony charges against her, including undue possession of a voting machine. Lambert and others who were spreading theories of fraud about the 2020 election allegedly conspired to obtain and analyze five tabulators that were used in Michigan.

Lambert has resisted getting fingerprinted by authorities as her criminal case is ongoing. In a court filing on March 8, Lambert contended that Hilson wants to use her fingerprints to compare with evidence on the tabulators.

On March 7, Matis intended to hold a court hearing on why Lambert hadn't been fingerprinted despite orders that it happen. But Lambert didn't attend the hearing, leading to the bench warrant.
Image ImageImage
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

But if they take her fingerprints, they'll match the crime scene! Oh nos!
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

BUT... But... but.... the seasoned criminal knows that one burns off ones finger tips to prevent any success in fingerprinting ;) :twisted:
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

RTH10260 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:40 pm BUT... But... but.... the seasoned criminal knows that one burns off ones finger tips to prevent any success in fingerprinting ;) :twisted:
Dipping your fingers in rubber cement before crimeing would seem to be a whole lot simpler.
Edit: ETA: as a lawyer in Mi. wouldn't she have fingerprints on file for background checks, or I dunno, working with children permits for her kids little league soccer or something?
Has everybody heard about the bird?
bob

Post by bob »

keith wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:11 am As a lawyer in Mi. wouldn't she have fingerprints on file for background checks, or I dunno, working with children permits for her kids little league soccer or something?
It is possible the agencies don't talk to each other, there's no digital file, etc.
Image ImageImage
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:33 am
keith wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:11 am As a lawyer in Mi. wouldn't she have fingerprints on file for background checks, or I dunno, working with children permits for her kids little league soccer or something?
It is possible the agencies don't talk to each other, there's no digital file, etc.
For teaching in Michigan, at least 30 years ago, you had to have fingerprint checks with the Michigan State Police and the FBI. I don't know if volunteers require fingerprint checks in their background checks but they did not 20 years ago (last time I was there).

Who knows how long they retain fingerprints to be checked since these the purpose is to check to prints from a crime or if those accused. Even if they were retained, I could see them being kept separate for privacy purposes and to avoid accidental matches resulting in potential loss to an innocent person.
101010 :towel:
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

MTN Michael Popok comments on the arrest of Stephanie Lambert

FWIW
► Show Spoiler
Lani

Post by Lani »

Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Stefanie Lambert mugshot.
IMG_5048.webp
IMG_5048.webp (11.38 KiB) Viewed 435 times
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

pipistrelle wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:29 am Stefanie Lambert mugshot.

IMG_5048.webp
it's all one big joke till your ass ends up in prison
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

What legal options exist and for whom to hold the Le petit dictator Sheriff accountable?
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Dave from down under wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:20 pm What legal options exist and for whom to hold the Le petit dictator Sheriff accountable?
Hey, nao. According to Popok, he's a "constitutional sheriff".
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:08 pm
Dave from down under wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:20 pm What legal options exist and for whom to hold the Le petit dictator Sheriff accountable?
Hey, nao. According to Popok, he's a "constitutional sheriff".
Ie
Criminal
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Serbian?

https://www.woodtv.com/news/barry-count ... ine-probe/
Barry County sheriff claims special prosecutor trying to ‘usurp’ voting machine probe
by: Ken Kolker
Posted: Mar 12, 2024 / 01:01 PM EDT
Updated: Mar 12, 2024 / 06:05 PM EDT

HASTINGS, Mich. (WOOD) — An affidavit by Barry County Sheriff Dar Leaf claims a subpoena to turn over his voter fraud files is an attempt to obstruct his “very serious” investigation that he says involves “Serbian foreign nationals.”

Muskegon County Prosecutor D.J. Hilson confirmed he filed a subpoena on March 7 for Leaf’s investigation into unsubstantiated claims by President Donald Trump supporters that Dominion voting tabulators were illegally manipulated during the November 2020 election.
101010 :towel:
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Maybe Dominion can persuade him to hand over the papers, please, or they may consider addin him to a defamation claim ... :biggrin:

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”