It's Georgia's turn! Time for a fraudit!

Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

much ado wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:21 pm
RVInit wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:56 pm
Frater I*I wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 3:48 pm

Kemp will sign a pardon 5 seconds after a guilty verdict comes back... :mad:
:yeahthat: unfortunately.
Just googled this. In Georgia, the governor does not hold that power...
In Georgia, the Governor, sometimes Trump loyalist Brian Kemp, does not have the power to issue pardons. That power resides within the Georgia State Board of Pardons and Paroles, a five-member board of appointees by the Governor.
Of course, that might be a distinction without a difference...
That board's website says that you must have served your sentence and be law abiding for 5 years afterwards before they will issue the pardon. It further defines accordingly [emphasis mine]:
This is an order of official forgiveness and is granted to those individuals who have maintained a good reputation in their community following the completion of their sentence(s). A Pardon is an official statement attached to the criminal record that states that the State of Georgia has pardoned the crime. It does not expunge, remove or erase the crime from your record. It may serve as a means for a petitioner to advance in employment or education.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... 941b2&ei=9
Former Georgia Lt. Governor Geoff Duncan (R) said Monday that he has received a subpoena to testify before the Fulton County grand jury this month.

In response to a post on X, the platform formerly known as Twitter, by CNN’s Kaitlan Collins, Duncan confirmed that he received the subpoena. According to Collins, Duncan received a subpoena this month to testify before the grand jury investigating efforts by former President Trump and his allies to overturn the 2020 election in Georgia.

“I can confirm this is true,” he posted on X. “I will continue to share the facts as I know them around this investigation in hopes of figuring out what really happened.”
For completeness (as Bob would say), I believe Duncan is currently a paid contributor to CNN. He's been very critical of tfg.
bob

Post by bob »

Image ImageImage
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Meet the Woman Who Secretly Taped Trump Saying, ‘I Need 11,000 Votes’
From “Find Me the Votes,” a new book about Trump’s bid to rig the 2020 Georgia election, here’s the story of the aide who taped the president demanding voter fraud.

Michael Isikoff And Daniel Klaidman
Updated Jan. 29, 2024 6:36PM EST / Published Jan. 29, 2024 4:36AM EST

needs sign-in

https://www.thedailybeast.com/meet-jord ... 1000-votes
but MTN Michael Popok summarizes

Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

Georgia dumps the True the Vote folks who'd alleged ballot harvesting and other activities (used as "proof" for 2000 Mules). They were ordered to turn over info proving their allegations and surprise! Turned out they didn't have any.
State elections officials opened their own investigation after receiving True the Vote’s complaint two months later. When pressed to provide names of sources and other documentation, the group last year tried to withdraw its complaint. One of its attorneys wrote that a complete response would require True the Vote to identify people to whom it had promised confidentiality.

The State Election Board refused to shelve the complaint and went to court to force True the Vote to turn over information.

In addition to names, the judge ordered True the Vote to provide copies of any confidentiality agreements it had with sources.

The group’s attorneys replied: “TTV has no such documents in its possession, custody,or control.”
https://apnews.com/article/georgia-elec ... ce=Twitter
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
Lani

Post by Lani »

Here is more info about the new book "Find Me The Votes." "It is about Donald Trump's efforts to overturn the 2020 election and about the Georgia prosecutor who decided to indict him over those efforts."

"Exhibit A is the new book "Find Me The Votes." It is about Donald Trump's efforts to overturn the 2020 election and about the Georgia prosecutor who decided to indict him over those efforts.
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
bob

Post by bob »

Fogbow member/alum Loren Collins with a long thread about True the Vote's sham whistleblower:

... shades of Dennis Montgomery.
Image ImageImage
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

Great thread. Hopefully that whole story is just gone, at least legally. The 2k mule-bots will not be persuaded, even with evidence the guy lied or doesn't exist. Plus...so what if ballots were "harvested"? How do we know who was voted for on those ballots?

If we had ballot drop boxes, I guess I couldn't take anyone in my household's ballot with me when I dropped it off. We have no early voting, complicated absentee and no drop boxes (unless you count a mail box) and even then, we have to provide postage ourselves. And the legislature just passed a bill to provide some law against helping people with an absentee ballot. It's kind of specific, but all we hear is "crime to help someone with an absentee ballot) - so, just another way to suppress voting. Dumb in state where we already have a super low turnout and R supermajority.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

I am so happy to live in a state where voting is now all mail. Drop off boxes everywhere, plus my workplace is maybe a half mile from the elections office.
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

Kendra wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:31 pm I am so happy to live in a state where voting is now all mail. Drop off boxes everywhere, plus my workplace is maybe a half mile from the elections office.
They try to force everyone here to vote on election day, in person, 7am to 7pm. ONLY. Guess who that's the easiest for.

They suspended some rules in 2020 because of COVID and things went great and smoothly. People loved the extra ways to vote. So of course they got rid of all that.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I vote sitting at the computer, looking up the records of the obscure local official to make sure they aren't known for being corrupt, Klansmen, whatever, and to see who the various legal groups endorse (generally most will endorse the same people but sometimes one group won't like a candidate for a specific reason related to their cause). I can take as long as I need, have a coffee or two, and be more confident I'm voting for someone reasonable. Much better than going down the street, waiting to get checked in, waiting for a machine, and trying to vote quickly in a cramped space while standing. And I don't have to spell my name 10 times for someone to find it in a list.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Thanks, Bob.

As always, Loren rocks!
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

pipistrelle wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:49 pm I vote sitting at the computer, looking up the records of the obscure local official to make sure they aren't known for being corrupt, Klansmen, whatever, and to see who the various legal groups endorse (generally most will endorse the same people but sometimes one group won't like a candidate for a specific reason related to their cause). I can take as long as I need, have a coffee or two, and be more confident I'm voting for someone reasonable. Much better than going down the street, waiting to get checked in, waiting for a machine, and trying to vote quickly in a cramped space while standing. And I don't have to spell my name 10 times for someone to find it in a list.
Yeah, that. Not only, but also, I can vote naked if I want.

I haven't yet restored access to all my email accounts after my disc crash, so I might have to invent another, but I have always found my County Recorder to be extremely cooperative, effective, and efficient.
Has everybody heard about the bird?

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”