Stephen Miller

These people suck. They are bad people.
pipistrelle

Stephen Miller

Post by pipistrelle »

Should add I knew he got married in 2020 and had a kid, but Wikipedia says he has three now. Three minds of his own to poison.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Stephen Miller

Post by northland10 »

pipistrelle wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:51 pm Should add I knew he got married in 2020 and had a kid, but Wikipedia says he has three now. Three minds of his own to poison.
I always hope that one or more kids from folks like that do not follow the 'if you plant corn you get corn' adage and rebel against the father. Sometimes, it happens, but sadly, not enough.
101010 :towel:
pipistrelle

Stephen Miller

Post by pipistrelle »

northland10 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:03 pm
pipistrelle wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:51 pm Should add I knew he got married in 2020 and had a kid, but Wikipedia says he has three now. Three minds of his own to poison.
I always hope that one or more kids from folks like that do not follow the 'if you plant corn you get corn' adage and rebel against the father. Sometimes, it happens, but sadly, not enough.
I'm with you. Fortunately, Stewart Rhodes' kids all seem to have broken away but maybe with some influence from the ex-wife and the oldest.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Stephen Miller

Post by Slim Cognito »

I only click on this link hoping to read the headline, Stephen Miller suffers massive stroke.

Once again, I am disappointed.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Stephen Miller

Post by raison de arizona »

Stephen Miller? Still not dead.
Exclusive: Trump allies plot anti-racism protections — for white people

If Donald Trump returns to the White House, close allies want to dramatically change the government's interpretation of Civil Rights-era laws to focus on "anti-white racism" rather than discrimination against people of color.

Why it matters: Trump's Justice Department would push to eliminate or upend programs in government and corporate America that are designed to counter racism that has favored whites.

Targets would range from decades-old policies aimed at giving minorities economic opportunities, to more recent programs that began in response to the pandemic and the killing of George Floyd.
  • Trump campaign spokesperson Steven Cheung told Axios: "As President Trump has said, all staff, offices, and initiatives connected to Biden's un-American policy will be immediately terminated."
Driving the news: Longtime aides and allies preparing for a potential second Trump administration have been laying legal groundwork with a flurry of lawsuits and legal complaints — some of which have been successful.
  • A central vehicle for the effort has been America First Legal, founded by former Trump aide Stephen Miller, who has called the group conservatives' "long-awaited answer to the ACLU."
  • America First cited the Civil Rights Act of 1964 in February in a lawsuit against CBS and Paramount Global for what the group argued was discrimination against a white, straight man who was a writer for the show "Seal Team" in 2017.
In February, the group filed a civil rights complaint against the NFL over its "Rooney Rule."
  • The rule — named for Dan Rooney, late owner of the Pittsburgh Steelers — was instituted in 2003 and expanded in 2022. It requires NFL teams to interview at least two minority candidates for vacant general manager, head coach and coordinator positions.
  • American First argued that "given the limited time frame to hire executives and coaches after the season, this results in fewer opportunities for similarly situated, well-qualified candidates who are not minorities."
In 2021, Miller's group successfully sued to block the implementation of a $29 billion pandemic-era program for women- and minority-owned restaurants, saying it discriminated against white-owned businesses.
  • "This ruling is the first, but crucial, step towards ending government-sponsored racial discrimination," Miller said then.
:snippity:
https://www.axios.com/2024/04/01/trump- ... vil-rights
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Stephen Miller

Acyn @Acyn wrote: Miller: The most stylish president and first lady in our lifetimes are Donald Trump and Melania Trump. Donald Trump is a style icon. He changed American fashion in The Apprentice. People spent the next 10 years trying to dress like him
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Stephen Miller

Post by zekeb »

I'll get out my stash of ties that are a foot too long.
Largo al factotum.
RVInit

Stephen Miller

Post by RVInit »

zekeb wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:39 am I'll get out my stash of ties that are a foot too long.
And find a ferret for your head. And orange tinted tan cream for the face. You need the whole look.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Kendra

Stephen Miller

Post by Kendra »

Remember that wrinkled suit when he visited the Queen? Real style baby :sarcasm:
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Stephen Miller

Post by johnpcapitalist »

zekeb wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:39 am I'll get out my stash of ties that are a foot too long.
You mean, cheap polyester ties that are a foot too long. I remember seeing Trump ties and shirts come out 20+ years ago at Macy's, long before "The Apprentice." They were so awful that I realized that Macy's had gone down-market to compete with Kohl's and I don't think I've bought anything there since then.

The ties were cheap crap. I don't think they were even real silk.

The shirts were a really rough poly/cotton blend that I wouldn't be caught dead wearing.
Rolodex

Stephen Miller

Post by Rolodex »

Lil Stevie giving turnip an ego blankie.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
northland10

Stephen Miller

Post by northland10 »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:36 am
Acyn @Acyn wrote: Miller: The most stylish president and first lady in our lifetimes are Donald Trump and Melania Trump. Donald Trump is a style icon. He changed American fashion in The Apprentice. People spent the next 10 years trying to dress like him
The Obamas were way more stylish than the Trumps, but they probably don't count cause Miller would just call their fashion, uppity.

The Reagans were far more stylish, and also the Kennedys.
bob

Stephen Miller

Post by bob »

northland10 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:48 pmThe Reagans were far more stylish, and also the Kennedys.
:fingerwag:

Miller said "in our lifetimes." I don't who this nebulous "our" refers to, but Miller was born in 1985, well after the Kennedy administration.
Image ImageImage
raison de arizona

Stephen Miller

Whenever I think of style and fashion, Stephen Miller always comes to mind as the primary arbiter.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Stephen Miller

Post by neonzx »

bob wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:58 pm Miller said "in our lifetimes." I don't who this nebulous "our" refers to, but Miller was born in 1985, well after the Kennedy administration.
1985? :shock: hate truly ages people.
Had to go read his wiki entry.
What a total d*ck he had has always been going all the way back to HS. Smh.
northland10

Stephen Miller

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:58 pm
northland10 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:48 pmThe Reagans were far more stylish, and also the Kennedys.
:fingerwag:

Miller said "in our lifetimes." I don't who this nebulous "our" refers to, but Miller was born in 1985, well after the Kennedy administration.
Yeah, I can't include Kennedy as being in my lifetime though I can include Reagan. However, the Trumps are not the most stylish in the last 10 years (neither are the Bidens).

Interesting trivia on Reagan. Colin Powell remarked that every time he saw Reagan, his shoes were lacking the crease on the top that comes from normal wear. He was unsure if Reagan had something special or just new shoes every day.

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”