Crazy Trumpers

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Crazy Trumpers

Post by raison de arizona »

Logic? What's that?
Republicans against Trump @RpsAgainstTrump wrote: This Trump supporter says that Trump is the actual president of the US, but also, Barack Obama “calls the shots” 🤦‍♂️🤡

It's a stupid cult
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Suranis

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Suranis »

I've said it before and will say it again, if you want to start healing your country, then Fox News etc needs to be shut down. And/Or the fairness doctrine reinstated.

Calling these people stupid is like blaming the people who get sick from someone poisoning them.

And Fox has cleverly structured its programming so that its addictive. Its designed to get them mad and then they get a Dopamine rush when the "liberal" is "DESTROYED!!" That's why people get agitated when they are can't watch FOX news and do their best to have everything be changed to Fox if they are everywhere.

So their minds are being poisoned with an addictive chemical that they slowly start watching all the time.
Hic sunt dracones
Rolodex

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Rolodex »

Suranis wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:33 pm I've said it before and will say it again, if you want to start healing your country, then Fox News etc needs to be shut down. And/Or the fairness doctrine reinstated.

Calling these people stupid is like blaming the people who get sick from someone poisoning them.

And Fox has cleverly structured its programming so that its addictive. Its designed to get them mad and then they get a Dopamine rush when the "liberal" is "DESTROYED!!" That's why people get agitated when they are can't watch FOX news and do their best to have everything be changed to Fox if they are everywhere.

So their minds are being poisoned with an addictive chemical that they slowly start watching all the time.
I saw this in real life when Hurricane Michael hit us. Weirdly, we didn't lose our power, but internet and cable went out (their main parts were apparently located in areas where everything was wiped out). I have some neighbors who are in their 80s. The wife was complaining how cranky her husband was because he couldn't watch his Fox News (I imagine him plopped down all day in front of it). I suggested watching DVDs (we at least had power, right!) or I could loan some books if they wanted. She said he didn't want any of that. I'm no expert but that sure seemed like an addiction to me.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
raison de arizona

Crazy Trumpers

Crazy Trumpers views on women in politics. AKA rampant sexism.
► Show Spoiler
Heartland Signal @HeartlandSignal wrote: Fox & Friends goes live from a diner in Allen, TX to ask voters who they support for president.

DINER: "I wouldn't vote for a woman, and especially... you know, Nikki Haley, I'm just going to say this: She's probably menopausal. We don't need that."
► Show Spoiler
Republicans against Trump @RpsAgainstTrump wrote: Trump supporter in NC says he doesn't support Nikki Haley because she has no "balls to scratch."

“All a woman’s good for in my book is having babies and taking care of the house."
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Flatpoint High »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:26 pm Crazy Trumpers views on women in politics. AKA rampant sexism.
► Show Spoiler
Heartland Signal @HeartlandSignal wrote: Fox & Friends goes live from a diner in Allen, TX to ask voters who they support for president.

DINER: "I wouldn't vote for a woman, and especially... you know, Nikki Haley, I'm just going to say this: She's probably menopausal. We don't need that."
► Show Spoiler
Republicans against Trump @RpsAgainstTrump wrote: Trump supporter in NC says he doesn't support Nikki Haley because she has no "balls to scratch."

“All a woman’s good for in my book is having babies and taking care of the house."
well, tbh, neither does donnie dookiepants
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Slim Cognito »

Fuck 'em. Fuck 'em all.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
AndyinPA
Verified:

Crazy Trumpers

Post by AndyinPA »

:yeahthat:

And it's their hero who has permitted them to be so upfront about that.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
raison de arizona

Crazy Trumpers

AndyinPA
Verified:

Crazy Trumpers

Post by AndyinPA »

:crazy:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Resume18

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Resume18 »

She is 80 and won't live to experience the full brunt of chaos that a second Trump term will foist upon the world.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Suranis

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Suranis »

Assuming that's a real person, and a real quote. :roll:
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona

Crazy Trumpers

Suranis wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:34 pm Assuming that's a real person, and a real quote. :roll:
Depends on whether you believe WaPo...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... opped-out/
► Show Spoiler
AndyinPA
Verified:

Crazy Trumpers

Post by AndyinPA »

This is what you get when there are alternative facts.
Sam the Centipede

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Sam the Centipede »

AndyinPA wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:58 pm This is what you get when there are alternative facts.
Maybe, but a common refrain among low information voters everywhere is "they're all the same" and those low information voters generally gravitate towards the more populist offer, however appalling he might be too anybody with a functioning cerebral cortex.

So many don't have alternative facts, their lazy brains stunk towards no facts and populist.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Crazy Trumpers

Post by AndyinPA »

Agree. That, too.
raison de arizona

Crazy Trumpers

"BORN TO RIDE DONALD J TRUMP"? Alrighty then... :lol:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Crazy Trumpers

Post by RTH10260 »

"Born to ride ..." into the sunset ... :wave:
raison de arizona

Crazy Trumpers

:violin:
ChudsOfTikTok 𓅜 🐀 @ChudsOfTikTok wrote: Wait, one of the January 6'ers ran away to seek asylum in Russia? LMAO can we send the rest too?
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Frater I*I »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:14 pm :violin:
:snippity:
Wait, one of the January 6'ers ran away to seek asylum in Russia? LMAO can we send the rest too?
[/quote]

At the end he says people aren't being arrested for speaking out against the Russian government...sure in a way he's right...put out a vid of you criticizing Putin...you'll find yourself swan diving out of a window...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
pipistrelle

Crazy Trumpers

Post by pipistrelle »

Frater I*I wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:02 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:14 pm :violin:
:snippity:
Wait, one of the January 6'ers ran away to seek asylum in Russia? LMAO can we send the rest too?
At the end he says people aren't being arrested for speaking out against the Russian government...sure in a way he's right...put out a vid of you criticizing Putin...you'll find yourself swan diving out of a window...
[/quote]

Or suddenly dying in prison in your 40s.

Who is this guy? I want to look up his case.

Someone said that's a nicer place than most Russians have and who's paying him? Not enough to take care of his chin's rodent nest.
raison de arizona

Crazy Trumpers

Hercules may have big muscles, but this one (at least) has a tiny little brain.
pipistrelle

Crazy Trumpers

Post by pipistrelle »

Dig the air quotes around Constitution.

Suranis

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Suranis »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:46 pm Hercules may have big muscles, but this one (at least) has a tiny little brain.
I remember some twit in 2019 telling me that Turnip wasn't sending drones on people like Obama did, and 2 minites of research brought up a couple of articles that said that Turnip had approved more drone and missile strikes in his first year than Obama had in 8 years.

This lie is pretty much an article of faith among the Fox news crowd, and has been for years.
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona

Crazy Trumpers

Funny how that works.
The Intellectualist @highbrow_nobrow wrote: Trump Supporter: “How come everyone who goes to college is a Biden supporter?”
@adammocklerr
raison de arizona

Crazy Trumpers

I think I found the source of the earthquake.
Dion Cini @dioncini wrote: Over on the other side of Brooklyn, MAGA Rally breaks out at Jewish Wedding.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”