Parents Acting Badly

Whatever4

Parents Acting Badly

Post by Whatever4 »

Provo couple charged after alleged rape of their 15-year-old daughter, police say

The girl’s mother and stepfather allegedly decided it was “safer” for the girl to experience “sexual things” with them instead of strangers, according to police documents.

A Provo couple was charged Monday after their 15-year-old daughter told authorities that her stepfather had been raping her for over a year, according to police documents.

Authorities responded to the girl’s Provo residence Thursday morning, where the girl told paramedics and Provo police officers that her 34-year-old stepfather had raped her the night before, documents state. The Salt Lake Tribune generally does not name alleged victims of sexual assault without their consent, and is not naming the girl’s parents to avoid identifying her.

The girl’s stepfather allegedly admitted to the abuse, and later told investigators that he and his wife — the girl’s 38-year-old mother — abused the girl together, since the couple decided it was “safer” for the girl to experience “sexual things” with them instead of strangers, an officer wrote in police documents.

https://www.sltrib.com/news/2024/03/09/ ... ted-after/
We do not deserve to survive as a species.
Optimism is a good characteristic, but if carried to an excess, it becomes foolishness.
—Theodore Roosevelt
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Parents Acting Badly

Post by Frater I*I »

Whatever4 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:43 pm :snippity:

We do not deserve to survive as a species.
At this point I agree with you...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Parents Acting Badly

Post by neonzx »

Utah.

Nuff said.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Parents Acting Badly

Post by AndyinPA »

:yeahthat:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler

Return to “U.S. Culture and Media”