Can't forget sporky. the livingman idiot

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Why not weTV? It would be a great lead-in for the Titular Mama June's show. Bunny Dog could crossover and be on both shows. :P
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Bunny Dog might git et.
Image Image Image Image
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Sporky updated his blog end of Feb. - he hadn't done that for a long time. Some excerpts below (highlighting by me). Sporky's life hasn't changed much. If you want to read the whole screed (and why would you) his stupid blog is here https://themightyswordamericasdeadlysins.blogspot.com
I was only driving at a speed of 30 mph, but it was enough. I woke up in front of a tree. The tree survived. Our only car, however, did not survive the crash.
I was thereby, arrested for "Loitering" instead. "Loitering"
Upon transfer to jail, a fat racoon-looking jailer told me to put on a mask. I politely declined. I was then thrown into solitary confinement, denied a phone call for 12 hours, denied both food and water for the same 12 hours, and when I got angry about it, I was then tasered and maced...and not just directly in the eyes, but in my private parts as well, by the same fat guard
We saved up our money and purchased a minivan for $1500. The less-than-honest seller didn't inform us of the majority of what was actually wrong with the vehicle, and worse yet, had allowed us to use his plate until we got our own, with a plate that didn't actually go to the vehicle.
We decided to go plateless (what a dummy I AM) since we weren't exactly sure the plate deal was a good one. We forged a bill of sale to make it seem like we had just bought the vehicle in FL and were driving it back to AL to get it registered.

Upon driving through a small town in the county of Baldwin, AL (Bay Minette), we were stopped by an officer for "Not having plates on our vehicle". Now, if you ride with me when a police officer pulls me over, I do NOT just start handing over documents. I do NOT roll down my window all the way on demand, and I do NOT answer an officer's stupid questions (where are coming from, where are you going, etc.). More so, I very much exercise my "right to remain silent" until I am arrested for an articulated, arrestable crime. Upon asking for my license, and finding out that I was being stopped for not having plates on the vehicle, I exercised that right and refused. He then threatened to tear me out of the vehicle to get what he was after, and I asked for a supervisor.

Within 10 minutes, there were a minimum of 9 police cars behind me, an even mix of State, County, and city police officers. Each of these made the trip to my vehicle, where I again vehemently exercised my right to remain silent. One officer, a rather nice state trooper, weaseled my driver's license information out of me (Name, DOB, and address) so that he could verify that I was indeed legally licensed to drive in AL. And that SHOULD have been enough, considering the bill of sale was within 20 days (a state law, by the by).
He was following me, waiting for me to screw up somehow so he could justify pulling me over. He discovered, before giving up, that one...OF TWO plate lights the vehicle was equipped with was out, and pulled me over for this HEINOUS violation. He issued me a ticket for the tag light (but oddly, NOT for the plate mismatch) and let me go. Now remember...I am NOT from Alabama, and had no idea what a "fix-it" ticket was, or how it worked. What I THOUGHT he said was, that I had 30 days (he actually said THREE days) to fix/remedy this "violation", then bring it in with the ticket to have it witnessed, and then the ticket would be invalidated. By the time I figured out it was 3 days and not 30, it was too late, my appearance date had passed, and 2 warrants had been issued for my arrest...one for the ticket itself, and one for the failure to appear. Either way, this van was a lemon from Hell, and it died of compression failure 3 days after getting this ticket, so there would have been no way for me to get out of paying this ticket. I refused to deal with the ticket, primarily because I didn't feel I should have to pay out $260 because some cop, bored out of his mind was out driving around with technology able to read plates in seconds was randomly running plates and looking for any reason to stop me because mine didn't jibe with my vehicle.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

scirreeve wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:12 pm Sporky updated his blog end of Feb. - he hadn't done that for a long time. Some excerpts below (highlighting by me). Sporky's life hasn't changed much. If you want to read the whole screed (and why would you) his stupid blog is here https://themightyswordamericasdeadlysins.blogspot.com
:snippity:
Because I'm a glutton for punishment just like you :biggrin:

And it seems like Sporky is still the architect of his own demise...forging a bill of sale, brilliant, then posting a confession online... :thumbsup:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

When I get pulled over by a cop, I am friendly and open. I roll down the window and keep my hands on the wheel so the cop can see them.

And 9 times out of 10, I don't get a ticket. Cops are good people and they should be treated as such.

Sporky is so proud of being an asshole. :towel:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Foggy wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:54 am When I get pulled over by a cop, I am friendly and open. I roll down the window and keep my hands on the wheel so the cop can see them.

And 9 times out of 10, I don't get a ticket. Cops are good people and they should be treated as such.

How often does the Rooster get pulled over? :think: :think: :lol:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

jemcanada2 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:46 am
Foggy wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:54 am When I get pulled over by a cop, I am friendly and open. I roll down the window and keep my hands on the wheel so the cop can see them.

How often does the Rooster get pulled over? :think: :think: :lol:
Only for jaywalking, ye' know - why did the chicken cross the road ;)

Return to “Other weirdos”