Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & Other Social & Media Fails - FrankSpeech

Post by Luke »

For a few laughs, check out the replies to Jenna. They are such snowflakes that the tiniest dissent is a capital offense.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Lani

Post by Lani »

I scrolled through Ellis's tweets, but couldn't find the one above. I had to stop looking for it because my brain hurts.
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
Domenico

Post by Domenico »

Jenna blocked me a few weeks ago after I asked her what Rudy's farts smell like... :lol:
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Post by zekeb »

In Fogbow v1.1 someone mentioned the best down filled pillow. Does anyone recall which brand that was? I hate shredded fake filled pillows. Lindell's pillows are even worse. Much worse.
Largo al factotum.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Lani wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:32 am I scrolled through Ellis's tweets, but couldn't find the one above. I had to stop looking for it because my brain hurts.
If you click on the Twitter logo in the upper right corner of any tweet, it will take you right to that tweet.

Here's the link with a break (remove the space between / and Jenna): https://twitter.com/ JennaEllisEsq/status/1400598989767069701
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

zekeb wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:46 am In Fogbow v1.1 someone mentioned the best down filled pillow. Does anyone recall which brand that was? I hate shredded fake filled pillows. Lindell's pillows are even worse. Much worse.
I have a Coop pillow and I love it. It comes with extra feathers so you can adjust it to your liking.

Edit: It's not a down pillow, it's shredded memory foam that looks like down.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

“Barnes & Thornburg Partner Leaves Firm After Representing My Pillow CEO in Suit”:
https://www.law.com/americanlawyer/2021 ... o-in-suit/

“The Am Law 100 firm said the partner didn't receive "authorization" for the suit and the firm is withdrawing as local counsel.”
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Jim

Post by Jim »

"Don't soil our good name by tying it to this crap"

Wonder what the ex-partner is losing out on?
Luke

Post by Luke »

Posted more about it in the Dominion Lindell topic. That was fast!

Alec.JPG
Alec.JPG (90.54 KiB) Viewed 2421 times
Alec New.JPG
Alec New.JPG (55.04 KiB) Viewed 2421 times

:thumbsup:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Wow. I wonder if his ass made sparks as it hit the pavement outside the firm. That's some high energy Cannon-style Lawyer dumping.
Hic sunt dracones
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

:yeahthat:

Perhaps one of the B&T partners followed Mike Dunford's live tweet of the complaint yesterday. :faint:
Jim

Post by Jim »

Suranis wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:53 pm Wow. I wonder if his ass made sparks as it hit the pavement outside the firm. That's some high energy Cannon-style Lawyer dumping.
Here's hoping he charges Lindell for having to open a new office and give up his partnership. He better not wait till the end of the case...he'll never get paid.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Jim wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:02 pm
Suranis wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:53 pm Wow. I wonder if his ass made sparks as it hit the pavement outside the firm. That's some high energy Cannon-style Lawyer dumping.
Here's hoping he charges Lindell for having to open a new office and give up his partnership. He better not wait till the end of the case...he'll never get paid.
That raises an interesting thought. Is there any responsibility on the client when an attorney takes on a rancid pile of crazy like this and basically shits his diaper before it ever even gets to court?
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

sugar magnolia wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 7:23 pm
That raises an interesting thought. Is there any responsibility on the client when an attorney takes on a rancid pile of crazy like this and basically shits his diaper before it ever even gets to court?
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Hell I've got to steal the diaper bit for something down the road...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
slq

Post by slq »

zekeb wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:46 am In Fogbow v1.1 someone mentioned the best down filled pillow. Does anyone recall which brand that was? I hate shredded fake filled pillows. Lindell's pillows are even worse. Much worse.
I don't know if this is the one you were looking for, but I've had these Pacific Coast DownAround pillows for many years and they're still the best pillows I've ever had. I use them every day. I bought 4 of them on a special deal when I worked for the international HQ for a large hotel chain.

https://www.pacificcoast.com/down-pillows/

From my quick search for the website, I also see that Costco and Amazon carry them.
"Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try."
--Yoda
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Post by zekeb »

Thanks, slq. I've seen the brand in my searches. I like to hear firsthand. Website testimonials tend to have a lot of hot air interjected.
Largo al factotum.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Just saw a My Pillow commercial on MSNBC. Coupon code - MP911.

Do people really pay $70 for a freaking pillow?
Luke

Post by Luke »

What an idiot, it was obvious watching his trash that the pcaps were wrong. Phil Bump at WaPo actually took the time to decode the hex, no wonder Lindell "concedes" now. LMK if you can't see the WaPo story and will post some of it.

Mike Lindell’s ‘fraud’ allegations are even more ridiculous than you might think
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... ght-think/

Lead Stories @LeadStoriesCom
UPDATE: Mike Lindell concedes in an email to Lead Stories that the "pcap" file shown in the video is not an "actual election pcap file", claims "actual" files were not shown for "security".

Luke

Post by Luke »

Happy 2 Month Anniversary of FAIL, y'all! :dance:

OrlyLicious Flag of United States @Orly_licious 4m
Replying to @ZTPetrizzo

Today is the TWO MONTH anniversary since we signed up for #FrankSpeech. We gave #Frank a mobile number on April 12. We keep getting ads texted, but no login information. Incredible how the #MikeLindell dead-enders just ignore the huge #FAIL because they want so hard to believe.

Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

So his rally just started today. Gates opened at 9am and was sparsely populated until later in the day

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Hell, you get better, and probably louder, crowds at little league games.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Watching Charlie Kirk doing his best Goebbels imitation -- the crowd is not exactly standing and roaring -- maybe all too burned out by the sun.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Zachary Petrizzo
@ZTPetrizzo
·
4h
Lindell, who has "private investigators" looking into Fox News, wastes no time going after the network.
Zachary Petrizzo
@ZTPetrizzo
Replying to
@ZTPetrizzo
Lindell takes to the stage to call Newsmax “cowards” and rail against The Daily Show after he just wrapped an interview with the program.

2:57 PM · Jun 12, 2021·Twitter for iPhone
Umm... looks like OANN is the only one left who he has not gone after.
101010 :towel:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Did Lindell ever get his flyover?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”