Project Veritas - O'Keefe Media Group (OMG) - James Edward O'Keefe III

Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

The bodyguard should have been posted by the donuts. They were more likely to be taken seriously by the journalists.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
NewMexGirl

Post by NewMexGirl »

MichaelJ wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:12 pm
NewMexGirl wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 12:53 pm But where will journalists get free donuts at pressers now? Collateral damage…
Paging Jacob Wohl and Jack Burkman...

https://thespectator.com/uncategorized/ ... -ted-cruz/
When Cockburn arrived at 1599 North Colonial Terrace, he saw some staples of the now-frequent Burkman-Wohl press conference: a TV screen presenting this week’s accusation, a stack of Dunkin Donuts for the attending press, and a bodyguard posted by the podium.
Oh, shoot! Wrong grifters. Thanks for getting the correct perps.
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Will Sommer
@willsommer

Project Veritas CEO Hannah Giles, who replaced right-wing activist James O'Keefe earlier this year, says she's quitting the group after discovering "evidence of past illegality and past financial improprieties" that she's given to law enforcement.
Embedded within that tweet -
Embedded tweet from Hannah Giles @HannahMGiles

I am stepping down from all roles with Project Veritas and Project Veritas Action - effective immediately. Though I had high hopes when I joined the organizations, I stepped into an unsalvageable mess - one wrought with strong evidence of past illegality and past financial improprieties. Once such evidence was discovered, I brought the information to the appropriate law enforcement agencies. Thank you
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

That's the most unsurprising thing I've read all day.

ImageImageImage x4
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

I mean, I still don't want people to forget she was there at the beginning of all this, but this would go a long way in my mind towards absolving her of complicity in the current nightmare.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Let the Underbussing begin! :)
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

IMG_9917.webp
IMG_9917.webp (20.75 KiB) Viewed 3456 times
What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Greatgrey wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:35 pmIMG_9917.webp
Yeah, she's JUST now discovering that it's an deceptive organization... :bored: :yawn:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

:lol: :popcorn:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Frater I*I wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:29 pm
Greatgrey wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:35 pmIMG_9917.webp
Yeah, she's JUST now discovering that it's an deceptive organization... :bored: :yawn:
She's SHOCKED, SHOCKED to find out that there is gambling going on in Rick's Cafe Americain!
raison de arizona

Take your medicine now... As if the damage isn't already done eighty times over.
https://x.com/RonFilipkowski/status/175 ... 91215?s=20
Ron Filipkowski @RonFilipkowski wrote: He falsely accused an innocent, hard-working postal worker of voter fraud. The postal worker sued his lying ass. This statement today is part of the settlement.
https://x.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/175 ... 27598?s=20
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

He should have it tattooed on his face.

ImageImageImage x4
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Slim Cognito wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:42 pm He should have it tattooed on his face.
I think it should be stamped into his face....with specially made sets of brass knuckles.... :twisted:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

Aimee Harris, the woman who stole Ashley Biden's diary to sell to PV was supposed to be in court in NY today. Of course she didn't make it (she's been "sick," and also had no valid ID in order to travel from FL - she lost her DL due to a DUI). So the judge let her appear by video and they discussed dates to reschedule. One week in March was mentioned and she said that she was "unavailable." AFAIK she didn't give the reason. I guess she has a busy social schedule. Or rehab. Or something.

They did come to an agreement on a date.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
raison de arizona

Rolodex wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:47 pm Aimee Harris, the woman who stole Ashley Biden's diary to sell to PV was supposed to be in court in NY today. Of course she didn't make it (she's been "sick," and also had no valid ID in order to travel from FL - she lost her DL due to a DUI). So the judge let her appear by video and they discussed dates to reschedule. One week in March was mentioned and she said that she was "unavailable." AFAIK she didn't give the reason. I guess she has a busy social schedule. Or rehab. Or something.

Are courts always this accommodating? WTF?
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

I know. I'd be terrified to not do exactly what a judge said to do.

I don't know how old this person is, but they need to put her in one of those old circus cars they used for tigers and drive her ass up to NY.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Rolodex wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:47 pm Aimee Harris, the woman who stole Ashley Biden's diary to sell to PV was supposed to be in court in NY today. Of course she didn't make it (she's been "sick," and also had no valid ID in order to travel from FL - she lost her DL due to a DUI). So the judge let her appear by video and they discussed dates to reschedule. One week in March was mentioned and she said that she was "unavailable." AFAIK she didn't give the reason. I guess she has a busy social schedule. Or rehab. Or something.

Not sure about FL, but here in Ohio (and I believe in most if not all other states) there is a state-issued ID card for those without a DL that is sufficient to fly domestically.
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

The prosecutors kept recommending that ID card to her, but she's been "sick," and the next appointment to get an ID from the state was well after her court appearance today. Plus she says she doesn't have any documents to get an ID with. What a mess.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I don't know what kind, if any, time she's looking at but Hubs' youngest, who has been in and out of the big house since he was a teen, always had trouble keeping track of IDs and other legal paperwork. His last stint, however, some dept of socialy services got him hooked up with all the paperwork he needed to obtain a state ID. Maybe the judge would be doing her a favor.

ImageImageImage x4
realist

Post by realist »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:51 pm

It’s not all that uncommon.
Image X 4
Image X 32
raison de arizona

realist wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:31 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:51 pm Are courts always this accommodating? WTF?
Interesting, thanks!
raison de arizona

The latest hit piece. He dresses up as a "homeless vagrant" but then theatrically pulls off his hat and is revealed as a douchebag!
James O'Keefe @JamesOKeefeIII wrote: BREAKING: O’Keefe Media Group infiltrates SECRET converted illegal immigrant compound CASA ALITAS Ramada Hotel in Tucson.

This secret operation is funded by Catholic Community Services of Tucson and enriches groups like, “Las Palmas.”

O’Keefe disguised himself as a homeless drunk vagrant and Mexican illegals wore hidden cameras to gain entrance inside. @stclairashley

@nickshirleyy caught on tape Police confirming refugees are “lying about sponsors.”

Here, Casa Alitas migrants are brought to the Ramada Inn where breakfast, lunch, hygienic services, and free wifi is offered.

Migrants shared with one of our undercover journalists that NGOs, "Get paid no matter what.”

Our undercover journalist confirms with a migrant that they have seen many gang members come through in caravans. The migrant tells us that Border Patrols suspect gang members but they still let them pass through, “They will ask about gang tattoos but Border Patrol still lets those people in.”

@stclairashley interviewed a taxi driver while posing as a local ministry outreach member, and discovered that Catholic Community Services, “...give them (migrants) services but don't treat them well. They scare them.” The taxi driver works with the migrant population on a regular basis.

O’Keefe asks Deputy Carter, “...is that bus filled with illegal immigrants?” At that moment as migrant buses pulled up directly behind Carter, he responded stating, “Sir, I’m not on the bus”.
raison de arizona

I'm not putting this inline because it seems terribly invasive, video at link.
https://x.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/176 ... 18930?s=20
James O'Keefe @JamesOKeefeIII wrote: BREAKING: Judge Arthur Engoron Tells James O’Keefe on hidden camera inside his Gym he gets “lots of hate mail” but he’s “strong”.

An insider where the Judge works out at Equinox in Great Neck, NY, also recorded Judge Engoron “creeping girls out.” Sources say Engoron does this “every visit” each morning. The video shows a woman using a machine clearly annoyed and gesturing with her hands for him to ‘back off.’

A gym member and supporter of OMG responded to O’Keefe’s question inside the gum, “What time does the Judge get here?” Answering “5:30 AM.”
raison de arizona

Well, that little stunt got O'Keefe banned from Equinox for life.
Not worth clicking: https://x.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/176 ... 17151?s=20
raison de arizona

realist wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:31 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:51 pm

The DOJ grows weary of her excuses: https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 5.99.0.pdf
She's a real POS.

Return to “U.S. Culture and Media”