Trump Supporters Lost Their Minds - Insurrection! #StopTheSteal Ali Alexander Nick Fuentes Groypers Milo Brandon Straka

Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Trump Supporters Lost Their Minds - Insurrection! #StopTheSteal Ali Alexander Nick Fuentes Groypers Milo Brandon Straka

Post by Foggy »

Oh please let it be Ali Akbar who called Empty Gee a whore. That holy, holy man! :pray:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Of course, Politics Video Channel is a notoriously unreliable site known for making sensational claims about blockbuster things that are gonna happen any day now...but never do.
Image Image Image Image
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Estiveo wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:08 pm Of course, Politics Video Channel is a notoriously unreliable site known for making sensational claims about blockbuster things that are gonna happen any day now...but never do.
Just like Ali Alexander.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:41 pm
Estiveo wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:08 pm Of course, Politics Video Channel is a notoriously unreliable site known for making sensational claims about blockbuster things that are gonna happen any day now...but never do.
Just like Ali Alexander.
Indeed
Image Image Image Image
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Posted a thread on Gosar, Biggs & Ali Alexander after the news came out Kris Mayes subpoenaed them Andy & Paul in AZ. ThreadReaderApp page if you don't have X: https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1776 ... 16557.html
Luke Johnson 🇺🇸
@Orly_licious
🧵More to the Story: Ali Alexander Akbar BRAGGED that Paul Gosar & Andy Biggs were his partners on the #StopTheSteal rallies that led to the #Jan6 violent riots. They all must be held accountable, they've laughed it off for years.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

They left out "trump dinner guest."
Right Wing Watch @RightWingWatch wrote: Antisemitic misogynistic Christian nationalist fascist Nick Fuentes complains that the conservative movement is dominated by women because they don't live in fear of being punched, raped, or murdered by men.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I’m sorry, what….

the actual fuck?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Some girl he wanted must have kicked him really hard in the, well, you know.
101010 :towel:

Return to “QAnon and StopTheSteal whackos”