trump (convicted felon, defamer, insurrectionist, contemnor, and rapist - $537M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump (the former guy, defamer, and rapist - $83M)

Post by RTH10260 »

Even Elon Musks humanoid performs better :lol:
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

raison de arizona wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:30 pm
Slim Cognito wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:00 pm Too also, Elvis could dance.
Trump dances like my grand-nephew who just turned two.

No. I take that back. My grand-nephew dances better!
Reddog

Post by Reddog »

Took lessons from Elaine Benes?
Full disclosure: I can’t dance either; but I feel I have the self awareness to refrain from it. My standard response if someone asks me to dance is, “There’s not enough liquor in this bar to get by me to dance (or sing)”. I do, however, have an appreciation for talented dancers, and musicians, of which tfg isn’t.
qbawl

Post by qbawl »

raison de arizona wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:30 pm
Slim Cognito wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:00 pm Too also, Elvis could dance.
Having a seizure?
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

I'll admit, that is almost exactly my "pretend I can't dance" dance, usually brought out to annoy Dr. Vicklund. On the other hand, other than the Time Warp, I don't really know anything all that modern (and by modern, I'm including the Charleston). But if you want to learn, say, 16th century Scottish folk dances, I'm your man.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Do they involve stomping of heavy footwear?
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Suranis wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:27 pm Well, thing is. the world was demanding that Elvis perform at concerts around the world. The only one demanding that Turnip perform around the world is... Turnip.
That is true. The only one who didn't want Elvis to go overseas was The Colonel. Elvis begged The Colonel to book him over seas.
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

Chilidog wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:45 pm Do they involve stomping of heavy footwear?
I wouldn't classify ghillie brogues as heavy footwear (think leather Roman sandals that extend up the leg), but stomping is often involved.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

I’ll take Things That Never Happened for a thousand, Alex.
TheStormHasArrived @TheStormRedux wrote: This is incredible.

President Trump reveals that Iran called him to tell him that they were about to send missiles toward a certain location, but they were going to purposely miss the target.

“They let us know. Don’t move. We’re going to have to hit you back, psychologically… They sent 16 or 18 missiles and we knew they weren’t going to hit inside the fort… That was respect. We had respect.”

This is what true leadership looks like.
Peace through strength.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Hey Trump-

Taylor Swift Makes History on a Night Dominated by Women
Swift won her fourth album of the year award, breaking the record.

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2024/02/04 ... 595e2e6e66
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
raison de arizona

tfg and the 1/6ers got robbed! :lol: :lol:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:05 pm I’ll take Things That Never Happened for a thousand, Alex.
https://twitter.com/jojofromjerz/status ... 1329103985
TheStormHasArrived @TheStormRedux wrote: This is incredible.

President Trump reveals that Iran called him to tell him that they were about to send missiles toward a certain location, but they were going to purposely miss the target.

“They let us know. Don’t move. We’re going to have to hit you back, psychologically… They sent 16 or 18 missiles and we knew they weren’t going to hit inside the fort… That was respect. We had respect.”

This is what true leadership looks like.
Peace through strength.
The NAS ought to have recordings from foreign national to US residents. The WH ought to have a call log. There will be a memo from the former C-i-C ordering the DOD to hunker down. Let Joe publicize this stuff or I will have to assume the lier-in-chief is up to mischief again. :twisted:
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

noblepa

Post by noblepa »

much ado wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:27 am Is Taylor Swift Derangement Syndrome a thing?
Sure seems to be.

She is the outrage du jour.

I don't understand why, either. Maybe I missed something, but I haven't seen her making any political statements or endorsing any candidates. For all I know, she could be a Republican.
raison de arizona

Liar.
Andrew—Author of America Rises On Substack—Wortman @AmoneyResists wrote: Trump on right-wing radio: “I never endorsed James Lankford. He’s just another RINO.”

Reality (still on Lankford’s campaign website, and the first sentence is literally “James Lankford is STRONG ON THE BORDER”):!
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

She asked her fans to REGISTER TO VOTE!!!!! OUTRAGEOUS!!!!
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

I don't follow her much at all, but it's not too hard to pick up that she's not likely republican/conservative. Depends on what you see, I guess. I know when she was here in Pittsburgh last summer, she gave huge amounts of money to the local food bank and made many other generous gestures while she was here. I'm sure she does that everywhere she performs. She certainly got the repubs up in arms when she suggested young people register to vote. That might have been a big clue right there.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

AndyinPA wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:59 pm I don't follow her much at all, but it's not too hard to pick up that she's not likely republican/conservative. Depends on what you see, I guess. I know when she was here in Pittsburgh last summer, she gave huge amounts of money to the local food bank and made many other generous gestures while she was here. I'm sure she does that everywhere she performs. She certainly got the repubs up in arms when she suggested young people register to vote. That might have been a big clue right there.
I didn't really think that she is a republican. Its just that I haven't heard her making any overtly political statements. Exhorting people to register and to vote doesn't seem to be a radical left-wing, George Soros backed plot to destroy America, but that seems to be what the MAGAts think.
raison de arizona

noblepa wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:03 pm
AndyinPA wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:59 pm I don't follow her much at all, but it's not too hard to pick up that she's not likely republican/conservative. Depends on what you see, I guess. I know when she was here in Pittsburgh last summer, she gave huge amounts of money to the local food bank and made many other generous gestures while she was here. I'm sure she does that everywhere she performs. She certainly got the repubs up in arms when she suggested young people register to vote. That might have been a big clue right there.
I didn't really think that she is a republican. Its just that I haven't heard her making any overtly political statements. Exhorting people to register and to vote doesn't seem to be a radical left-wing, George Soros backed plot to destroy America, but that seems to be what the MAGAts think.
Young people tend to vote Dem, hence they should be blocked from voting whenever and however possible.
New Turtle

Post by New Turtle »

noblepa wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:03 pm
She is political on certain issues. A while back she sued a guy for groping her at a radio station. Since that time, she will speak against candidates who try to minimize that behavior. It's in her documentary where everyone around her was telling her not to come out against Marsha Blackburn after she brought Trump up on stage in her senate race. She knew she was gonna get death threats, but she did it anyway. It was a very tough decision back then because she was still working through everything emotionally, but it has been some years now and I think she is much better equipped to handle the attacks.
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

https://www.billboard.com/music/music-n ... m-8478591/

She certainly was political when she endorsed Marsha Blackburn's Dem opponent in 2018. She said Blackburn's record "appalls and terrifies me".
much ado

Post by much ado »

I'm surprised you guys don't seem to know this from 2020...

NBC News: Taylor Swift endorses Joe Biden for President
Taylor Swift endorses Joe Biden for President
Swift had largely stayed out of politics before 2018 out of fear of isolating her audience.

Taylor Swift fans have known "All Too Well" by now who she’s voting for in November — and the pop singer made it official on Wednesday by endorsing Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

"So apt that it’s come out on the night of the VP debate," Swift said to her more than 87 million followers. "Gonna be watching and supporting @KamalaHarris by yelling at the tv a lot."

She spoke to V Magazine's Thought Leaders Issue and wished that her vote for the Biden-Harris ticket will help start the nation's "healing process."

Swift said Biden's message is one of healing and that it advocates for women, the LGBTQ community, and people of color.

"The change we need most is to elect a president who recognizes that people of color deserve to feel safe and represented, that women deserve the right to choose what happens to their bodies, and that the LGBTQIA+ community deserves to be acknowledged and included," she told the magazine.

Swift has previously stayed out of politics, in fear of isolating her audience. But in 2018, Swift made her political debut when she endorsed former Tennessee Gov. Phil Bredesen, a Democrat, in the Senate race against Republican candidate Marsha Blackburn.
She did it before. I don't know why she would not do it again...

ETA the rest of the NBC News article:
Bredesen lost the race, but Swift remained politically vocal since.

"In the past I’ve been reluctant to publicly voice my political opinions, but due to several events in my life and in the world in the past two years, I feel very differently about that now," she said in 2018 on social media. "I always have and always will cast my vote based on which candidate will protect and fight for the human rights I believe we all deserve in this country."

In August, the "Blank Space" artist criticized President Donald Trump and the ongoing threat of Covid-19.

"Donald Trump’s ineffective leadership gravely worsened the crisis that we are in and he is now taking advantage of it to subvert and destroy our right to vote and vote safely," Swift said in an Aug. 15 tweet. "Request a ballot early. Vote early."

Joe Biden thanked Swift for her endorsement on Twitter and added: "Election Day is right around the corner — are you ready for it?
She seems to be politically active now. And she is, without doubt, pro-Biden.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Tell a young, strong, business savvy, successful woman to shut up and sing. what could possibly go wrong?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
much ado

Post by much ado »

Anyway, by endorsing Biden and urging her followers to GOTV, she could probably add one or two percent to Biden's vote count JUST BY HERSELF, just by tweeting a few words.

No wonder the Republicans are so terrified by her.

(I'd like to see her sing the national anthem next January.)
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

I propose we rename this thread to either Sick Fuck or Donald Herbert Hoover trump

sanctioned by President Biden

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”