Ron Desantis 2024

Dr. Ken

Ron Desantis 2024

Post by Dr. Ken »

keith wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:10 pm
sad-cafe wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 7:07 pm What a way to waste 150 million dollars.

GOD what I could do with only 100 grand
Australia Powerball is 150mil this week
They call it powerball there? I would have thought they'd have a more interesting name for it.
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
tek

Ron Desantis 2024

Post by tek »

Ron DeSantis has revised his entry music

Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Ron Desantis 2024

Post by Flatpoint High »

tek wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:20 am Ron DeSantis has revised his entry music

castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Ron Desantis 2024

Post by Frater I*I »

keith wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:10 pm :snippity:

What's that like a 100k US compared to the Monopoly money you use down there... :lol:

I kid... :biggrin:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
AndyinPA
Verified:

Ron Desantis 2024

Post by AndyinPA »

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... egislation
‘We can lose more freedoms’: Florida braces for Ron DeSantis’s wrath after national rout

As the governor trudges back to finish his term, questions arise about his extremist agendas that failed to capture national interest

Ron DeSantis has fallen off the national stage and the US will not, after all, become Florida like he once envisaged. But back in his home state, opponents are bracing for the return of the Republican to serve the remainder of his final term as governor following the implosion of his presidential campaign.

Florida is where DeSantis honed his extremist attacks on a wide range of targets from the transgender community to immigrants and Black voters. Although he will no longer be carrying them to the White House, critics here say there’s probably plenty more to come.

“He’s gonna come home with a vengeance. He’s going to try to regain the mantle that he had after [his re-election in] November 2022. And he’s going to try to bring everybody back together and continue on this anti-woke, anti-democratic, anti-freedom platform,” Nikki Fried, chair of the Florida Democratic party, said.

“The question will be: ‘What do the Republicans do?’ Rank-and-file Republicans in Florida, elected as well as grassroots, are not having any of it. But there are those in higher-up elected positions that still have to reckon with the fact that he’s going to be governor for the next few years and are going to have to play ball in order to get their priorities accomplished.”
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Ron Desantis 2024

Post by keith »

Frater I*I wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:43 pm
keith wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:10 pm :snippity:

What's that like a 100k US compared to the Monopoly money you use down there... :lol:

I kid... :biggrin:
It jackpotted to 200mil this week.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Rolodex

Ron Desantis 2024

Post by Rolodex »

I hope FL can come up with a super strong Democratic candidate. I'm in SW FL right now and have seen quite a few DeSantis stickers along with some turmp ones. :sick:
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Ron Desantis 2024

Post by Slim Cognito »

SWFL is a red hell hole. I know. I live here.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Ron Desantis 2024

Post by raison de arizona »

Word on the street is that Casey DeSantis refuses to fly anything but private, and as a result the DeSantis campaign has spent more on private planes than it has on advertising.
The Top 10 catastrophic failures of the Ron DeSantis campaign
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
AndyinPA
Verified:

Ron Desantis 2024

Post by AndyinPA »

Good article.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Ron Desantis 2024

Post by bill_g »

Well, she would have loved her coronation as queen if her husband had succeeded. How unfortunate for her. I am sure she would have been a fair and just royal.
Dave from down under

Ron Desantis 2024

Post by Dave from down under »

She would have had more chance of being elected than Ron..

She could have been the power on the throne,
Rather than the power behind a failed claimant to the throne.
Suranis

Ron Desantis 2024

Post by Suranis »

"Florida Governor supports his wife as she makes bid for presidency" could have been a good story. You could have stories like "I think she would be a better fit for the job than me as I focus on the people in my state," etc.
Hic sunt dracones

Return to “US President”