trump (convicted felon, defamer, insurrectionist, contemnor, and rapist - $537M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
p0rtia

trump (the former guy, defamer, and rapist - $83M)

Post by p0rtia »

He. Has. No. Clue.

:brickwallsmall:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Most people do pretty well. You’ll know you’re getting the cognitive test when they hand you a paper and pencil and tell you to draw a clock face and put the hands at blank and blank.

Serial sevens is what throws people the most but it won’t flunk you. It’s only three points of the entire test which I believe is 30 perfect. You start at 100 and count backwards by seven. They just want you to get the first three right but they’ll let you continue if you’re going strong. No extra points after three, though.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

pipistrelle wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 8:47 am He has no idea what complex mathematics are.
i i i see what you did there ;)
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

I take that test every year at my annual physical. It is easy.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
bob

Post by bob »

All just to lose the veepstakes. :brickwallsmall:
Image ImageImage
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Vivek just wishes he was as pretty as Taylor Swift.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Slim Cognito wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:34 pm Most people do pretty well. You’ll know you’re getting the cognitive test when they hand you a paper and pencil and tell you to draw a clock face and put the hands at blank and blank.

Serial sevens is what throws people the most but it won’t flunk you. It’s only three points of the entire test which I believe is 30 perfect. You start at 100 and count backwards by seven. They just want you to get the first three right but they’ll let you continue if you’re going strong. No extra points after three, though.
Ah, the serial 7s sparks a memory. I did do that one! (NB, I went to a neuro psychologist a few years ago for reasons, mostly because since I live alone I don't have anyone to tell me if I'm slipping). I aced the 7s (numbers not a problem). I think I scored a 27 or 28--I can't remember exactly. LOL
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

RTH10260 wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:48 pm
pipistrelle wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 8:47 am He has no idea what complex mathematics are.
i i i see what you did there ;)
C'mon, remember Trump's proposal to buy Greenland from the Danes; Trump clearly has a fondness for polar coordinates.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

:point: :rimshot:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Mine, all mine!

tfg is a toddler.

On the stock market.
► Show Spoiler
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

That can't be real.

It just makes me laugh...spinning anything good happening into something about him. Puh-leese. :rotflmao:
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

p0rtia wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:08 pm
Slim Cognito wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:34 pm Most people do pretty well. You’ll know you’re getting the cognitive test when they hand you a paper and pencil and tell you to draw a clock face and put the hands at blank and blank.

Ah, the serial 7s sparks a memory. I did do that one! (NB, I went to a neuro psychologist a few years ago for reasons, mostly because since I live alone I don't have anyone to tell me if I'm slipping). I aced the 7s (numbers not a problem). I think I scored a 27 or 28--I can't remember exactly. LOL
My sister suffers from early-onset Alzheimer’s. She was part of that study for the drug that recently got approved by the FDA. She was in the thick of it when Trump first gave the man, woman camera speech. She said that as part of the study, she had to take the test every couple of weeks. Sometimes she could pass it and sometimes she couldn’t. But she thought he was a fucking idiot for thinking it’s any measure of intelligence or mental acuity.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

:yeahthat:

How is your sister doing on the drug?
raison de arizona

PoliticsVideoChannel @politvidchannel wrote: an expert calculated and revealed $1.7 billion flowed through Donald Trump’s businesses while serving as president.

During his presidency, Trump and his hotels overcharged the government and the Secret Service protecting him, House panel says New documents indicate Trump-owned properties repeatedly charged the Secret Service rates far higher than government rates, as high as $1,185 per room per night.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:37 pm :snippity:
PoliticsVideoChannel @politvidchannel wrote: an expert calculated and revealed $1.7 billion flowed through Donald Trump’s businesses while serving as president.

During his presidency, Trump and his hotels overcharged the government and the Secret Service protecting him, House panel says New documents indicate Trump-owned properties repeatedly charged the Secret Service rates far higher than government rates, as high as $1,185 per room per night.
Here's my shocked face...

:bored:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Trump’s PACs Spent Roughly $50 Million on Legal Expenses in 2023
The former president is facing four criminal indictments and potential trials that could drive his legal bills even higher as he seeks to lock up the Republican presidential nomination.

Maggie HabermanShane Goldmacher
By Maggie Haberman and Shane Goldmacher
Jan. 30, 2024

Donald J. Trump piled up legal expenses in 2023 as he was indicted four times, spending approximately $50 million in donor money on legal bills and investigation-related expenses last year, according to two people briefed on the figure.

It is a staggering sum. His lone remaining rival in the 2024 Republican primary, Nikki Haley, raised roughly the same amount of money across all her committees in the last year as Mr. Trump’s political accounts spent paying the bills stemming from his various legal defenses, including lawyers for witnesses.

The exact figure spent on legal bills will be reported on Wednesday in new filings to the Federal Election Commission. But even those totals can be imprecise depending on how certain expense items are categorized by those doing the paperwork.

The broader picture expected to be outlined in the documents is one of a former president heading toward the Republican nomination while facing enormous financial strain.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/01/30/us/p ... -fees.html
guest link https://www.nytimes.com/2024/01/30/us/p ... =url-share
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

That's all right. He's got free election promotion on Fox, OAN and that other nutty network.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Rolodex wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:33 pm That's all right. He's got free election promotion on Fox, OAN and that other nutty network.
CNN?
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona

Suranis wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:37 pm
Rolodex wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:33 pm That's all right. He's got free election promotion on Fox, OAN and that other nutty network.
CNN?
:lol: :rimshot:
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
raison de arizona

Oh look. tfg unable to with reality, film at eleven. Whatta maroon.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

And this is the guy who (some) Americans intend to trust to decide over WW3 :blackeye: :twisted:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

He avoided answering the question by saying that.
Hic sunt dracones
much ado

Post by much ado »

Suranis wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:38 pm He avoided answering the question by saying that.
So by implication, the answer is "You betcha!".
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

And it cost him a bit to lose again.

What's the Frequency, Kenneth?

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”