tfg 3 years vs Biden 3 years ?

Lansdowne

tfg 3 years vs Biden 3 years ?

Post by Lansdowne »

It's election year here in UK (though the date is unknown) and I was musing about what is similar UK vs US (e.g. two dominant parties) and what is different (most other features).

One aspect is how the cabinet is formed. So given the date, I was wondering if there are any published comparisons of
The first three years of Biden compared with the first three years of the former guy.

For example, the quality of the first Trump nominees was more acceptable than the later ones. Once he got accustomed to his position and his powers he dispensed with the knowledgeable people and replaced them with MAGAs.

"The media are the problem" if these comparisons aren't being made. The middle ground voters (if there are any) need to be reminded of kids in cages, raking the forests, being laughed at by world leaders, wanting to buy Greenland, look at my huge rallies, Mexico will pay, a new time unit the scaramucci, getting a lecherous drunk onto SCOTUS, suckers and losers, and so on.
I suppose none of the above have a Biden equivalent, so a comparison might have to be inventive.

Anyway, if there any summaries out there, it would be good to see.

Return to “US President”