Donald J. Trump 2024

sugar magnolia

Donald J. Trump 2024 (low energy)

Post by sugar magnolia »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:31 pm
Suranis wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:22 pm So... if his supporters stay in the voting booth, they cant deposit their vote, and the votes of the people in the QUEUE behind them wont be counted either.

Of course it will give him an excuse as to why he lost. How dare the CIA hire fake supporters to stay in voting booths.
FBI.

McFarland and the FBI posted that the DC pipe bomber is still at large, and a yuge number of fake accountspeople replied the FBI knows who it was-one of their agents. Yeah, that narrative keeps coming up. The FBI is behind everything.
If they knew how inept the FBI can be they would move on to blaming some other agency.
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

sugar magnolia wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:25 pm If they knew how inept the FBI can be they would move on to blaming some other agency.
The inability to learn is one of the distinguishing features of that crowd. Despite ample evidence that the FBI/Soros/Italian spy satellites are incapable of the nefarious acts ascribed to them, the believers continue to spout their nonsense.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:31 pm FBI.

McFarland and the FBI posted that the DC pipe bomber is still at large, and a yuge number of fake accountspeople replied the FBI knows who it was-one of their agents. Yeah, that narrative keeps coming up. The FBI is behind everything.
Of course, you're right, the FBI. I have failed the masters of Moron-fu.
Hic sunt dracones
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Aaron Rupar
@atrupar

Trump claims Civil War didn't have to happen: "You could've negotiated that ... this is something that could've been negotiated ... that was a tough one for our country ... if you negotiated it, you probably wouldn't even know who Abraham Lincoln was ... that would've been okay"
If Trump had lived during the slave years, he would have owned dozens of slaves. He would have raped the teenage girls and sold them once they hit 20. He would have been the worst example possible for a slave owner and certainly never would have negotiated a deal to eliminate slavery in the United States.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Wasn't he also a modern time slave owner, with numbers of undocumented workers at his goldf clubs? I seem once he decided to run for presidency many lost their jobs at the golf courses. I seem to remember Bedminster was specially mentioned once the Secret Servicde had to vet the location for the alternate Summer WH.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

RTH10260 wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 7:55 pm Wasn't he also a modern time slave owner, with numbers of undocumented workers at his gold clubs? I seem once he decided to run for presidency many lost their jobs at the golf courses. I seem to remember Bedminster was specially mentioned once the Secret Servicde had to vet the location for the alternate Summer WH.
Yes. Gift link: https://wapo.st/3S9r29C
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Donald Trump did not sign Illinois pledge not to overthrow government
Former president sidestepped signing state’s loyalty oath, which opponents Nikki Haley and Chris Christie also have not signed

Nina Lakhani
Sun 7 Jan 2024 22.53 CET

Joe Biden’s 2024 election campaign has lambasted former president and most likely Republican opponent Donald Trump for failing to sign a loyalty oath in the state of Illinois, in which candidates pledge against advocating an overthrow of the government.

The Biden campaign was responding to an investigation by Illinois news outlets WBEZ and the Chicago Sun-Times, which reported that Trump sidestepped signing the McCarthy era voluntary pledge that is part of the midwestern state’s package of ballot-access paperwork submitted by 2024 electoral candidates last week.

That omission came days before the third anniversary of the January 6 insurrection, for which Trump has been indicted for his alleged role in efforts to overturn Biden’s 2020 election victory. It’s a departure from 2016 and 2020, when Trump signed the voluntary oath.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... government
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Donald Trump Issues Ominous Threat to Joe Biden

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-j ... us-1858526
Donald Trump warned President Joe Biden he could face a weaponized Department of Justice if he doesn't receive immunity.

Confirming he would be attending an appeals court hearing on his immunity this week, Trump said on his social media platform, Truth Social, that some of the political issues facing the Biden administration would be enough to earn him a criminal prosecution after his presidency.

"With the Border Invasion and Afghanistan Surrender, alone, not to mention the Millions of dollars that went into his "pockets" with money from foreign countries, Joe would be ripe for Indictment," Trump said.

Biden has faced criticism for the handling of the withdrawal of U.S. troops from Afghanistan in August 2021 and the issue of migrants at the southern border. Trump also claims Biden benefited from his son's business dealings and pocketed cash from foreign countries during his time as vice president.

There is no evidence to back that up, nor any suggestion Biden has committed any criminal wrongdoing as president.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

So is he claiming that criming while president is allowed for both him and Biden? Shades of Richard Nixon.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Slim Cognito wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:47 am So is he claiming that criming while president is allowed for both him and Biden? Shades of Richard Nixon.
No, just him.

Crimes that Biden has committed are entirely different, because, well, because. Biden is not entitled to immunity because he is not named Trump.
raison de arizona

noblepa wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:17 pm
Slim Cognito wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:47 am So is he claiming that criming while president is allowed for both him and Biden? Shades of Richard Nixon.
No, just him.

Crimes that Biden has committed are entirely different, because, well, because. Biden is not entitled to immunity because he is not named Trump.
Also, too, the "crimes" that tfg lists for Biden fall within the perimeter of his official duties anyway. Other than the money from China, which is Not Really A Thing.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:35 pm
noblepa wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:17 pm
No, just him.

Also, too, the crimes that tfg lists for Biden fall within the perimeter of his official duties anyway. Other than the money from China, which is Not Really A Thing.
Even if SCOTUS rules that the president enjoys absolute immunity for every single thing he/she does, whether related to their official duties, the R's and the MAGAts will continue to call for the prosecution of Biden,

As I said, its different. Don't ask how it is different, it just is.
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

I wish Jordan Klepper would ask his Trump interviewees about this - why trump has absolute immunity but Biden doesn't. I need to hear their whack-a-doodle "explanation."
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Biden didn’t win the presidency in 2020.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

pipistrelle wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:13 pm Biden didn’t win the presidency in 2020.
:winner:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Volkonski wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:48 am Donald Trump Issues Ominous Threat to Joe Biden

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-j ... us-1858526
Donald Trump warned President Joe Biden he could face a weaponized Department of Justice if he doesn't receive immunity.

:snippity:
:brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: as if the former guy never "weaponized his DOJ" to take actions against oponents, better ask Bill Barr.
raison de arizona

'What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening' -tfg
Patrick De Haan ⛽️📊 @GasBuddyGuy wrote: GasBuddy finds not one single station in our database of ~150,000 gas stations at $8 per gallon.
Ron Filipkowski @RonFilipkowski wrote: Trump says gas is $8 a gallon.
How do MAGAts reconcile reality at the pump with what tfg is telling them?
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 4:08 pm :snippity:
Who are they gonna believe....their Orange Furher...or their lying eyes...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
bob

Post by bob »

Frater I*I wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 4:56 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 4:08 pm :snippity:
Who are they gonna believe....their Orange Furher...or their lying eyes...
The cultists are big purveyors of sekrit information (ob. "being suppressed by the media") as well hearsay anecdotes (i.e., rumors; "my buddy's cousin said....").
Image ImageImage
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 4:08 pm 'What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening' -tfg
Patrick De Haan ⛽️📊 @GasBuddyGuy wrote: GasBuddy finds not one single station in our database of ~150,000 gas stations at $8 per gallon.
Ron Filipkowski @RonFilipkowski wrote: Trump says gas is $8 a gallon.
Well it's not $8 at my station, but I'm sure it is somewhere else*.

*New York or California
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

Rolodex wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:01 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 4:08 pm 'What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening' -tfg
Well it's not $8 at my station, but I'm sure it is somewhere else*.

*New York or California
$2.68 for me in Illinois.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
raison de arizona

Rolodex wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:01 pm Well it's not $8 at my station, but I'm sure it is somewhere else*.

*New York or California
Haven't been California lately, but I was in NYC last week and it was under $4 a gallon there, I even paid under $3 on LI!
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

I have a PHEV so I don't pay attention since I rarely buy gas, but I checked the interwebz and gas prices I found here in LA (Lower Alabama) are a about $2.50 - $2.60. Lowest it's been in a while, I think.
much ado

Post by much ado »

Highest price I can find in my neighborhood of the SF Bay Area is $5.40 at an Arco, lowest in same area is $4.20 at a Speedway. Nothing near $8.
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

$2.99 here in the Virginia Hinterlands. That’s down from the typical $3.29.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson

Return to “US President”