Jeffrey Epstein: Perversion of Justice

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Triple :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

It's too bad he was tipped off about the search warrant for the video from his home in Florida. By the time the warrant was served all they found were unplugged cords and cameras tangling from the ceiling and several computers opened up with the hard drives removed.

The police were able to get the search warrant because several girls named several men and one of Epstein's male employees brought house logs to the police who found that the logs matched the dates and times various men were present and stayed over at the house. This employee told the police that Epstein used cameras so that he could use the video for blackmail should he ever need it. Unfortunately, the girls (now women) eventually settled lawsuits and signed agreements not to name names, and who knows what happened to the videos from the hard drives, but they have never surfaced.

So, all we will ever get is a long list of names, most of whom probably never were involved in any of the sexual abuse of minors. And the handful of men who were involved will likely never be known. There are no women left who have not accepted money in exchange for silence. I can't say I blame them at all. They were all threatened by powerful prosecutors to be charged with prostitution. We can't allow our political donors to go to jail now, can we? Especially for something as minor as sex abuse of teenage girls. :sarcastic:

Julie Brown did excellent investigative work and even gained the trust of the two detectives whose work was stymied first by Democratic state prosecutors, then by Republican federal prosecutors. They are the ones that verified that the girls' reports of a number of men and women who were involved matched the house and plane logs of who visited on what dates and which girls were present in the home during those visits. The police detectives believed the girls, and if the evidence was good enough for them, it's good enough for me. Unfortunately, because Epstein was tipped off none of them could ever be charged or further investigated. There was nothing left but the house employee's words, logs, and the word of teenage girls who were being threatened. Even threatened by prosecutors at some point. The behavior of multiple prosecutors is the perversion part of the title of the book Perversion of Justice.

The Democratic prosecutor tried to make a deal with Epstein that would have basically given him a slap on the wrist for past behavior, but would have required him to register as a sex offender and supposedly would have made it very difficult for him to continue his abuse of teenage girls. But eventually he got a sweeter deal from Alex Acosta who not only gave him a slap on the wrist for past behavior but had no controls on any future behavior and allowed him to continue the abuse of minors. A judge eventually declared that deal was illegal, but that was way after the fact.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

We shall see, I suppose. (NewsMax claims Dems are blocking release, Rs for release.)
Townhall.com @townhallcom wrote: Republican Rep. Tim Burchett:

Epstein flight logs remain undisclosed because “too many of my colleagues are compromised.”
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

There is no point in releasing any of it, primarily because the very few men and women who were involved in the abuse are never going to be named. First, the detectives did not share the names outside of a judge and a handful of prosecutors. None of the women can talk, they all accepted money in exchange for silence once they figured out that everyone would throw THEM under the bus. At least one of the detectives passed away a few years ago, I don't know about the second one.

So, releasing the names will only allow men who had nothing to do with it to be blamed, while the few who did participate will never be known. If they ever come up with the hard drives containing video that would be a different story, but I am not aware of anyone who knows whatever happened to that evidence. Workers in Epstein's house indicated his plane already landed at it's destination along with any hard drives from his computers when the search warrant was presented at his home. Only two detectives, one prosecutor, one judge, and probably the judge's clerk knew about the search warrant and he was tipped off by one of them. Those detectives were livid about Epstein and others getting away with what they did and they named names as far as the prosecutors go, their names are in Julie Brown's book.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
raison de arizona

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/03/business ... index.html
[BREAKING NEWS] Newly unsealed documents from a lawsuit connected to accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein will begin to be released Wednesday afternoon, by order of a federal judge in New York.

With the exception of two individuals who sought to remain under seal, “the parties have informed the Court that they will begin filing the unsealed records” later today, according to the order from Judge Loretta Preska of the US District Court for the Southern District of New York.
:waiting:
Annrc
Verified:

Post by Annrc »

No use. We need to know the names still under seal.
much ado

Post by much ado »

Some reading entertainment from The New Republic...

Conservatives Are Having a Meltdown Over Trump and the Epstein List
Donald Trump’s biggest supporters are freaking out over the anticipated unveiling.

Several of Donald Trump’s biggest fans seem increasingly frantic about a forthcoming list divulging the names of those who traveled on Epstein’s plane and visited his various international estates.

In social media posts and public appearances, several MAGA talking heads have made it clear that Trump’s highly anticipated presence on such a list, which is expected to contain nearly 200 names, is at the front of their minds.

:snippity:

InfoWars host and Trump sycophant Alex Jones also made some noise on the issue, apparently having a hard time rationalizing how the known womanizer could have been associated with Epstein.

“I will say this, if it turns out Trump ever went to Epstein Island, I will remove any support from him,” Jones said. “But I know Roger Stone very well, and I know people that know Trump well, a lot of people, I’ll leave it at that. I know women that have dated Trump, prominent women.”
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Did he just use Roger Stone to vouch for trump's character? Cuz that works, just not the way he wants it.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

much ado wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:29 pm
But I know Roger Stone very well, and I know people that know Trump well, a lot of people, I’ll leave it at that. I know women that have dated Trump, prominent women.”
"Big, strong Women. Who had tears in their eyes when talking about Trump."
Hic sunt dracones
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

RVInit wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:01 pm
... If they ever come up with the hard drives containing video that would be a different story, but I am not aware of anyone who knows whatever happened to that evidence. ...
Didn't they find that on Hunter's laptop?
Has everybody heard about the bird?
raison de arizona

IMG_7128.png
IMG_7128.png (81.65 KiB) Viewed 37811 times
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

Greatgrey wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:58 pm Pick an exhibit https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/43 ... er_by=desc
Server overloaded!
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Comcast sure is full of hiccups today :mad:
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

poplove wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:17 pm
Greatgrey wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:58 pm Pick an exhibit https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/43 ... er_by=desc
Server overloaded!
Yeah there’s a lot. This helps though, USA Today combined them all into one document.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... -943-pages
What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

Greatgrey wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:37 pm
poplove wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:17 pm
Server overloaded!
Yeah there’s a lot. This helps though.

https://twitter.com /Esqueer_/status/1742704571145740381?s=20
Thanks! I knew there had to be other sources besides CL.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

So far, I haven't seen any reports coming in of newsworthy stuff.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

The victim was forced to have sex with Alan dershowitz. No wonder he's been defending trump

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Oh so he went with the Hamas defense. "Look over there""
Pervert.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Dr. Ken wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:09 pm The victim was forced to have sex with Alan dershowitz. No wonder he's been defending trump

https://twitter.com/BettyBowers/status/ ... 540541156?

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1742731367127912646?
Acyn@Acyn
Dershowitz: I want to have a list of all the radical feminists who are pushing hard. I understand that, to get all these names revealed. I want to know, how many of them have ever actually condemned hamas for the rapes..
3:15 AM · Jan 4, 2024
Why not supplying the names of the rapists so whan can accuse them of the crime individually? Or are all Americans rapists?
John Thomas8

Post by John Thomas8 »

I just wonder what is gained by this info dump.

Nobody is getting prosecuted.

Guilt by association is excellent fodder for the court of public opinion, I've been watching the drooling on both sides on Reddit all day.

But none of the victims are going to see justice done. That's the obscenity.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

John Thomas8 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:57 pm I just wonder what is gained by this info dump.

Nobody is getting prosecuted.

Guilt by association is excellent fodder for the court of public opinion, I've been watching the drooling on both sides on Reddit all day.

But none of the victims are going to see justice done. That's the obscenity.
:yeahthat: Multiple women (girls at the time) accused the same small list of men and Epstein's assistant provided logs to detectives who were able to get a search warrant to collect Epstein's video camera equipment. But by the time they arrived at his house the cameras from the guest bedrooms were dangling from their cords, computers were opened up with screws and parts strewn all over...and every hard drive was gone. Jeffrey had been tipped off about the warrant and took those hard drives with him and was already at his island home by the time the detectives showed at his house with the warrant. Those videos are likely the only actual useful evidence they would have had aside from the dated house logs.

According to detectives they were able to get the warrant because the dated logs had the same information the girls provided as to which men were involved and what date/times they met with specific girls. Shortly after every girl except Virginia D settled and could no longer talk. I'm sure the list of men who helped themselves to young girls is very short. But we will never have any confirmation about any of that., Aside from Dershowitz who admitted to getting massages at Epsteins place "from an old German woman, and I left my boxers on". Epstein's employees deny knowing about anyone except underage girls that gave massages at Epstein's properties.

The majority of men and women that hung around Epstein had nothing to do with crimes against underage girls, but now they will all be suspect. And the few that did commit these crimes will never be held to account.
--Colin Kaepernick
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

keith wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:57 pm
RVInit wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:01 pm
... If they ever come up with the hard drives containing video that would be a different story, but I am not aware of anyone who knows whatever happened to that evidence. ...
Didn't they find that on Hunter's laptop?
:lol:
--Colin Kaepernick
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

The day a list of folks associated with Epstein comes out is a good day to be a non-rich nobody.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”