trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, and rapist - $83M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Re: trump (the former guy)

Post by neonzx »

You may be in kinda bad shape if Randy Rainbow is weighing-in on your wardrobe malfunction.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Whatever those folds are caused by, it's just plain sloppy. It looks like he slept in them.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
filly

Post by filly »

The whole thread is good.
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Post by zekeb »

Sean forgot to mention tanned, rested and ready.
Largo al factotum.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Logic quiz: If Trump thinks he is going to be reinstated in August, why is he also announcing he'll run for the House in 22?
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

bill_g wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:53 am Logic quiz: If Trump thinks he is going to be reinstated in August, why is he also announcing he'll run for the House in 22?
He's going for the hat trick, he's gonna be President, Speaker of the House, and Senate President Pro Tempore...

All at the same time... :tinfoil:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Frater I*I wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:59 am
bill_g wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:53 am Logic quiz: If Trump thinks he is going to be reinstated in August, why is he also announcing he'll run for the House in 22?
He's going for the hat trick, he's gonna be President, Speaker of the House, and Senate President Pro Tempore...

All at the same time... :tinfoil:
Toast!
(everybody sing)
Let's do the time warp again.
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

I saw someone mention on another site that Trump isn’t wearing a wedding band any more either. :confuzzled: :confuzzled:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I don't know if he's missing a fly, a button hole on the jacket or it's all been photo-shopped and I don't care. This morning all anyone is talking about is his diaper, instead of his incredible, perfect, best-evah speech. And I'm here for it.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Can someone like FRP, familiar with wearing suits, weigh in on what could cause those wrinkles?
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.

Post by zekeb »

Kendra wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:20 am Can someone like FRP, familiar with wearing suits, weigh in on what could cause those wrinkles?
I'm not a suit wearer, but can I posit that it comes from being told to sleep on the couch?
Largo al factotum.
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

Kendra wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:20 am Can someone like FRP, familiar with wearing suits, weigh in on what could cause those wrinkles?
I was almost completely at a loss. The theory that they're on backwards makes some small degree of logical sense, because there would be excess fabric from the seat that could bunch up if you did that. But I don't think so. So I did some experimenting in my closet.

The other thing that stuck out to me is that the trousers basically have no creases and are almost impossibly huge through the legs. (This at a time when I struggle to find suits that aren't entirely too tapered and restrictive through the thigh and below the knee.) They look more like bell-bottom jeans than suit trousers. That made a light bulb go off in my head. So here's my hypothesis:

If you're someone who doesn't really know anything about clothes beyond name brands and price tag, you probably also don't know anything about caring for your clothes. When you are President of the United States, this doesn't matter, because there is a staff of attendants who will dutifully send your suits out to be cleaned and see that they are hung properly. If you're just an asshole billionaire in declining mental health, this becomes a bigger issue. Now, a popular style of hanger for suits in the US is a regular hanger with a locking bottom piece to hold trousers in place. (I have no idea what this is called.) That needs to be used with caution, if at all. I don't use them. Why? Because if the trousers aren't completely flat on the creases when you lock the hanger, you're basically guaranteed to create ugly wrinkles across wherever they are draped, which is usually...the middle/top of the thigh. This problem is exacerbated if your trousers are cut super duper ultra full, in which case the excess fabric can bunch up easily and really get wrinkled. And it can cause the creases that are supposed to be there to vanish.

Either Trump has been mistreating this suit, or someone on what's left of his household staff couldn't be bothered to hang the trousers correctly. That's my theory. Basically he's not adjusting well to no longer being POTUS.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Thanks FRP, that's a huge help. :bighug:
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

fierceredpanda wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:08 pm
Now, a popular style of hanger for suits in the US is a regular hanger with a locking bottom piece to hold trousers in place. (I have no idea what this is called.) That needs to be used with caution, if at all. I don't use them. Why? Because if the trousers aren't completely flat on the creases when you lock the hanger, you're basically guaranteed to create ugly wrinkles across wherever they are draped, which is usually...the middle/top of the thigh. This problem is exacerbated if your trousers are cut super duper ultra full, in which case the excess fabric can bunch up easily and really get wrinkled. And it can cause the creases that are supposed to be there to vanish.
I don't wear suits, but I do know fabrics and clothing. Pants hung incorrectly on a locking bar pants hanger, either by not laying them perfectly flat before locking it or by "gathering" the legs if they are wider than the bar, results in sharp vertical creases, not horizontal.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

RTH10260 wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:38 am The incontinence underware is known to be used for years due to his medicament abuse, not aging. It's mentioned somewhere upthread (or was it lost in TFB v1 ?). Also too he must be missing his former female aid who kept his trousers in form and not crinkled up so badly.
Ya, that was from "Fire and Fury." That was Hope Hicks, who was said to steam press his suit when he was wearing it whenever he got pissed off.
Hic sunt dracones
chancery
Verified:

Post by chancery »

I remember my suit trousers looking like that after pulling all-nighters that extended through the following day.
filly

Post by filly »

One might think that the most vain man in the world would have a set of slacks to travel in and the right pants to put on right before he takes the stage. He's looking really bad these days. Maybe he will vapor lock soon.
zekeb

Post by zekeb »

At least his tie was a bit closer to the correct length.
Largo al factotum.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Listened to a programme about Jack Johnson the African American heavyweight boxer and James Jeffries a heavyweight world champion who retired undefeated. Apparently when Johnson became the first African American to win the world title many whites responded by believing Jeffries was the true champion because he was never defeated. Reminded me of the DFO and his supporters.

(On Idependence Day 1910 they eventually fought and Johnson won when Jeffries corner “threw in the towel” - followed by White race riots across the US).
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

RTH10260 wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:38 am
Baidn wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:29 am My honest guess about the weird pants creases and bulges is adult diaper. He's an old man who has famously taken terrible care of himself for years so a lot of the jokes about his appearance are likely the result of similar things; fear of stairs = had a fall and broke a hip, random slurping slurs = loose dentures, weird pants = incontinence underwear. Honestly I don't think any of those are things he should ridiculed for if not for the fact he is so desperate to deny them. The funny thing is that if he weren't so insecure he might realize the cult doesn't care that he (like all of us eventually) is losing the battle to old age and would gladly piss their own pants in public to "own the libs" if he admitted to having bladder issues.
The incontinence underware is known to be used for years due to his medicament abuse, not aging. It's mentioned somewhere upthread (or was it lost in TFB v1 ?). Also too he must be missing his former female aid who kept his trousers in form and not crinkled up so badly.
Noel Casler has all the info and tfg has never tried to shut him up.
Attachments
diaper don.JPG
diaper don.JPG (31.41 KiB) Viewed 1523 times
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Guess we will be seeing lots of photos of presidential trousers.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Slim Cognito wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:23 am I thought so at first, but then someone posted another photo from the appearance where a fly line may be visible. So I downloaded it, lightened it in Editor and there is a fly. The diaper, or adipose tissue, behind it, plus the shiny fabric, makes it hard to see.

Now I have to pour bleach in my eyes.
The other photo, which seems to show that his pants lack a fly in front, is so oversaturated that it borders on solarization. This is an effect also know as posterization, where the colors are so exaggerated as to look like a poster. I don't know if someone photoshopped it, or if they have the saturation setting cranked way up in the camera.
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

I’m willing to believe a lot of shit about trump, but even an elastic-wastebanded pair of pants would have a fake fly.

On the other hand, maybe trump should be added to the no-fly list.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

It's a still of a video from a tv, I think, so, yeah, it's not studio quality, and (inadvertently) over processed.
Image Image Image Image
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Maybenaut wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:38 pm I’m willing to believe a lot of shit about trump, but even an elastic-wastebanded pair of pants would have a fake fly.

On the other hand, maybe trump should be added to the no-fly list.
:rimshot:

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”