Bundy Clan 411

Poots are fighting for FreeDumb
NewMexGirl

Bundy Clan 411

Post by NewMexGirl »

$$$ to doughnuts, Ammo, in some way, is the “beneficiary.”
"The property becomes a community center. A place where PRO5 members and the community can come together, hold events, parties or whatever the imagination can come up with," the PRO5 newsletter stated on Feb. 9 when it first pitched the sale of the property. "The idea is to create a viable fund that our members can buy into that can be left to a beneficiary down the road of the shareholders choosing."
https://www.bendsource.com/news/peoples ... y-19715179
terrastomp

Bundy Clan 411

Post by terrastomp »

RVInit wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:06 pm
terrastomp wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:25 am "Transcript of Juror 4's emails: His explanation for Ammon Bundy verdict"

from Max back on Nov. 03, 2016. No names given, but it seems to me later on there was.

https://archive.ph/BIGIy#selection-2221.11-2221.24
I noticed a distinct lack of details about his complaints of Juror 11.

According to juror 11 there were several jurors that would raise their hand for guilty verdicts each time they voted, but they were too intimidated by Juror 4 to actually help juror 11 with explaining the evidence that the defendants obviously engaged in a conspiracy. Once juror 11 was gone the intimidated jurors obviously caved as there was no other juror willing to take up the cause of arguing the facts that they obviously believed in according to their raising theirs hands in favor of guilty verdicts.
Where does Juror 11 say this? #4 makes it sound completely the opposite, as if he was a crazy Bundy-ite.
I question where he says that there was a 'lack of evidence' that Ammon and Payne conspired to take over the refuge when there are 90+ pages of transcripts where they plotted with Gary Hunt. Ammon wanted to take over the Hammond lease and set it on fire.

And the Adverse Possession schtick?? "One said that the doctrine of adverse possession seemed to govern every thought, word, and deed of the 'leadership' " Ammon changed his reasons for why they could be there like the weather.
terrastomp

Bundy Clan 411

Post by terrastomp »

scirreeve wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:12 am
poplove wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:20 am Scir found something interesting. I'm guessing that the PRN property that was recently purchased now has a lien from the St Luke's court case.
Hi Poppy - I looked at property records this morning. The PRN compound is in Crook County, not Jefferson County. I have no idea why this was filed in Jefferson County or what it is about. Terrebonne addresses are in 3 counties (Deschutes, Crook, and Jefferson).
Scir, I got this message from the PRN radio monitor:
" 'Round Butte' repeater is located at one of the churches in Madras I believe, which is Jefferson County."

It's my understanding the Terrebonne property was purchased by shares (somehow). They have plans for a school and of course, church. Presumably for the non profit status/tax exemption bennies. Plus the added benefit of perhaps shielding money from collectors ALA Diego.
NewMexGirl

Bundy Clan 411

Post by NewMexGirl »

terrastomp wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:36 am
poplove wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:20 am Scir found something interesting. I'm guessing that the PRN property that was recently purchased now has a lien from the St Luke's court case.
Hi Poppy - I looked at property records this morning. The PRN compound is in Crook County, not Jefferson County. I have no idea why this was filed in Jefferson County or what it is about. Terrebonne addresses are in 3 counties (Deschutes, Crook, and Jefferson).
" 'Round Butte' repeater is located at one of the churches in Madras I believe, which is Jefferson County."

It's my understanding the Terrebonne property was purchased by shares (somehow). They have plans for a school and of course, church. Presumably for the non profit status/tax exemption bennies. Plus the added benefit of perhaps shielding money from collectors ALA Diego.
I’ve looked up Round Butte but what is a “repeater?”
Volkonski
Verified:

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Volkonski »

A repeater is an automatic radio-relay station, usually located on a mountain top, tall building, or radio tower. It allows communication between two or more bases, mobile or portable stations that are unable to communicate directly with each other due to distance or obstructions between them.
My SIL and I have set up WiFI repeaters in the house because the older brick walls tend to block the signal from one end of the house to the other.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
curmudgeon
Verified:

Bundy Clan 411

Post by curmudgeon »

Perhaps "repeater" refers to:

"In telecommunications, a repeater is an electronic device that receives a signal and retransmits it. Repeaters are used to extend transmissions so that the signal can cover longer distances or be received on the other side of an obstruction. Some types of repeaters broadcast an identical signal, but alter its method of transmission, for example, on another frequency or baud rate."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Repeater

There are many such devices in that part of Oregon.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Bundy Clan 411

Post by bill_g »

NewMexGirl wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:06 am
terrastomp wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:36 am

I’ve looked up Round Butte but what is a “repeater?”
Welcome to my bread and butter.

Since it's prefaced as a message from the radio monitor, a repeater is a radio range extender.

In general a radio system can only talk as far as the horizon because of the curvature of the Earth. That is roughly 15 miles when the origin antenna is at 10 feet of elevation. There are other limitations imposed by the specific transmitters, receivers, and antennas used. And there are even more limitations introduced by terrain, man-made noise, and weather. Some of these limitations can be mitagated by putting another radio at a higher elevation that will repeat a signal with the hopes it at least doubles the range to 30 miles. Give or take.

Doesn't always work out that way especially in mountain ranges. Suddenly your range might only be a few miles before it hits some thick dirt and can't go any further. You have to do a good job of planning where to put a repeater to get any real bang for your buck. The picture below shows a proposed site for Linn County Sheriff for a search and rescue repeater to cover some forestry land at location one of their guys found while surveying the area. Green good, red fail, and most of the intended target are is all red. Their dispatch is in the green meaning it can hit the repeater, but it won't carry into the mountainous areas they want to serve. It grazes all the mountain tops, but doesn't get down into the draws and ravines.
Attachments
LCSO Yellowstone UHF.jpg
LCSO Yellowstone UHF.jpg (487.46 KiB) Viewed 25822 times
NewMexGirl

Bundy Clan 411

Post by NewMexGirl »

Thanks to all on the “repeater” info! :thumbsup: :bighug:

:bag: When looking it up before I posed the question, one of the first definitions I came across was related to guns and I actually, truly stopped there because in Pootworld, it is perfectly possible that a church is being used as an armory. :oopsy: :oopsy: :oopsy:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Bundy Clan 411

Post by RTH10260 »

Considering this thread, a repeater could also be a repeat offender, see Ammon ;)
bill_g

Bundy Clan 411

Post by bill_g »

I've been to Madras many times. It's in a valley surrounded by mountains. A repeater in a church in Madras would cover Madras, the valley, and probably follow the highway north and south a bit. The terrain would limit the east-west coverage. Round Butte is to the SW a few miles. It has a commanding view of the valley and possibly in all directions including some of the Deschutes River. But, there is no church up there right now. Slightly lower to the south and east a few hundred feet of that is another plateau with two water tanks and a cell site. Cell providers might entertain a public safety repeater to colocate on their tower, but they generally don't lease to private tenants. Goes to site security, interference, and workmanship.
NewMexGirl

Bundy Clan 411

Post by NewMexGirl »

I looked at pictures of the Round Butte area and it looks quite beautiful. It pains me to think of Poots owning land in such a lovely place. I also discovered there’s a dam around there on the Deschutes River. My immediate reaction was “oh, no, Poots have something in mind for that dam….” Just kidding. Probably.
RVInit

Bundy Clan 411

Post by RVInit »

terrastomp wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:24 am
RVInit wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:06 pm
terrastomp wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:25 am "Transcript of Juror 4's emails: His explanation for Ammon Bundy verdict"

from Max back on Nov. 03, 2016. No names given, but it seems to me later on there was.

https://archive.ph/BIGIy#selection-2221.11-2221.24
I noticed a distinct lack of details about his complaints of Juror 11.

According to juror 11 there were several jurors that would raise their hand for guilty verdicts each time they voted, but they were too intimidated by Juror 4 to actually help juror 11 with explaining the evidence that the defendants obviously engaged in a conspiracy. Once juror 11 was gone the intimidated jurors obviously caved as there was no other juror willing to take up the cause of arguing the facts that they obviously believed in according to their raising theirs hands in favor of guilty verdicts.
Where does Juror 11 say this? #4 makes it sound completely the opposite, as if he was a crazy Bundy-ite.
I question where he says that there was a 'lack of evidence' that Ammon and Payne conspired to take over the refuge when there are 90+ pages of transcripts where they plotted with Gary Hunt. Ammon wanted to take over the Hammond lease and set it on fire.

And the Adverse Possession schtick?? "One said that the doctrine of adverse possession seemed to govern every thought, word, and deed of the 'leadership' " Ammon changed his reasons for why they could be there like the weather.
Sorry, it's not in this particular transcript. I remember this from the time it happened. He gave an interview right after he was kicked off the jury. He was blindsided, and juror 4 never told any of the other jurors he was going to do this either. Juror 4 simply got rid of the only person on the jury that had the guts to argue openly on the evidence. He knew without that without 11 the other jurors would fall right in line. And they did in short time.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
bill_g

Bundy Clan 411

Post by bill_g »

NewMexGirl wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:47 am I looked at pictures of the Round Butte area and it looks quite beautiful. It pains me to think of Poots owning land in such a lovely place. I also discovered there’s a dam around there on the Deschutes River. My immediate reaction was “oh, no, Poots have something in mind for that dam….” Just kidding. Probably.
It is if you like high plains desert. There's miles and miles of miles and miles. There's a whole lotta less than one person per square mile country out there. Keep your gas tank full and your car in good shape because you'll have a long walk to anywhere if you don't. You'll cook in the Summer and freeze in the Winter. But it is definitely beautiful in it's own way.
bill_g

Bundy Clan 411

Post by bill_g »

Here's some pictures of the area taken back in 2011. I was on the Washington side of the river driving the ridge along the Columbia River Gorge working the utility microwave backbone for the BPA. (Electricity is a market traded commodity that needs real time generation numbers) There was a forest fire on the north side of Mt Hood which is about twenty miles west of Madras. Madras was evacuated. You couldn't breathe if you were lived there. The next day I was another fifty miles east across from Arlington. The air was thick with the smoke. But you can get a sense of how far the open land goes. Arlington is wheat country as you can tell by the farms. Across the river in WA near Goldendale we had blue skies, be we still got some haze. And more wheat. It's so beautiful out there, you almost want to cry.
Attachments
20110830 Goldendale wind farm.jpg
20110830 Goldendale wind farm.jpg (331.87 KiB) Viewed 25726 times
20110830 Arlington wind farm.jpg
20110830 Arlington wind farm.jpg (296.49 KiB) Viewed 25726 times
20110829_Mt Hood Fire.jpg
20110829_Mt Hood Fire.jpg (375.14 KiB) Viewed 25726 times
scirreeve

Bundy Clan 411

Post by scirreeve »

New Year's Eve crab boil at the PRN poot compound in Terrebonne. I wonder how many poots will pony up $65.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (59.58 KiB) Viewed 25704 times
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Bundy Clan 411

Post by northland10 »

I would assume they are not doing king or snow crab or $65 would be a steal, I think.
101010 :towel:
NewMexGirl

Bundy Clan 411

Post by NewMexGirl »

That invite contains the Magic Poot Words “All you can eat.”

Shouldn’t they be serving Bundy Beef, though, show support for The Fugitive :?:
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Bundy Clan 411

Post by poplove »

St Luke's has also filed a civil case to collect from ammo et al in Maricopa County AZ:
https://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/ ... 023-016922
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Bundy Clan 411

Post by raison de arizona »

poplove wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:31 pm St Luke's has also filed a civil case to collect from ammo et al in Maricopa County AZ:
Does Ammon currently have property in AZ? What's the connection?
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Dave from down under

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Dave from down under »

Is that where he is hiding?
NewMexGirl

Bundy Clan 411

Post by NewMexGirl »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:33 pm
poplove wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:31 pm St Luke's has also filed a civil case to collect from ammo et al in Maricopa County AZ:
Ammo was an Arizona resident before he moved to ID. He had at least one home there and owned an apparently successful fleet service maintenance and repair garage. Too, also, PRN and possibly the other defendants may have assets in AZ.
poplove

Bundy Clan 411

Post by poplove »

Dave from down under wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:39 pm Is that where he is hiding?
Rumor is he's in southern Utah. Maybe he's hiding in one of shawna cox's rentals.
poplove

Bundy Clan 411

Post by poplove »

NewMexGirl wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:43 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:33 pm
Ammo was an Arizona resident before he moved to ID. He had at least one home there and owned an apparently successful fleet service maintenance and repair garage. Too, also, PRN and possibly the other defendants may have assets in AZ.
Probably covering all the bases. Shirley St Luke's has the SSNs, bank records, property records etc for all the defendants.
Dave from down under

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Dave from down under »

For some reason Ammo the coward caused me to think of this song…

scirreeve

Bundy Clan 411

Post by scirreeve »

Ammon's AZ company that used to do truck fixing is still active. He sold the assets but still has the company registered under Lisa and his names. I remember that company was subpoenaed in the St. Luke's case but IIRC didn't respond. I guess St. Luke's suspects he might be hiding some money there.

Return to “Bundys and their elk”