Kyle Rittenhouse, previous owner of a Smith & Wesson M&P15

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

:biggrin:
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Dave from down under wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 8:48 pm :snippity:

I’m sure we all can approve of that change.

Suuuurrrveeyy says! DING!! DING!! DING!!
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Frater I*I wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 9:00 pm
Dave from down under wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 8:48 pm :snippity:

I’m sure we all can approve of that change.

Suuuurrrveeyy says! DING!! DING!! DING!!
:yeahthat:
“A know-it-all is a person who knows everything except for how annoying he is.”

— Demetri Martin
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

sucks to be him

the little puke baby face killer

f*&% him and his little gun too
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Suranis wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 3:39 pm Image
"Beetlejuice. Beetlejuice. Beetlejuice."
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

The Fogbow version of David Merril Van Pelt.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Okay...NOW I'm down for a book burning....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
raison de arizona

Available for pre-order.
I never wanted to be a public figure. I was homeless as a small child and raised in government-subsidized housing. My goal was to be a cop or a paramedic. I went to Kenosha to help my community--not become a whipping boy in the national debate. In less than three minutes, the direction of my life was horribly altered when I was forced to defend myself with deadly force. So much was said and written about me that was not true.

Now, for the first time, I want to tell my story. My name is Kyle Rittenhouse. I was attacked. I defended myself. I was prosecuted. I was acquitted.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Oh look. The kid can finally grow a mustache. (Sorta)
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

The pre-order price is $22.99
Soft cover.
Tells you it is self published print-upon-demand. Anyone can do it. No respected publishing company would have touched this.
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

Keeler wrote:So much was said and written about me that was not true.
Bet there's a fair portion of that in yer "book."
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I just threw up a little.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I'm sure there would be a lot of comedy running over it for signs of ChatGPS AI writing.
Hic sunt dracones
NewMexGirl

Post by NewMexGirl »

It’s listed on Amazon, Kindle edition only.
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

RTH10260 wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:59 pm
Kyle Rittenhouse Pleads for Donations, Says 'Legal Bills Are Piling Up'

BY GIULIA CARBONARO
ON 2/22/23 AT 8:12 AM EST

Kyle Rittenhouse, who killed two men at a protest in Kenosha when he was 17 years old, is pleading for donations as he faces new lawsuits over the shootings.

Rittenhouse was found not guilty of all charges at his criminal trial, but is now being sued by the family of one of the men he shot dead in August 2020 and by Gaige Grosskreutz, whom he injured.

The 20-year-old, who became something of a poster boy for conservatives after the shootings in Wisconsin and his acquittal, wrote on his Twitter account on Tuesday: "I am being sued again by Gaige as well as the Huber family now. The legal bills are piling up and I need your help." He added a link to a fundraising platform.

https://www.newsweek.com/kyle-rittenhou ... ng-1782940
I hope the families suing Rittenhouse get every last penny he makes from this book.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Frater I*I wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:00 pm Okay...NOW I'm down for a book burning....
Now you did say flamethrowers are legal.
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

zara-Dont-care-jacket-promo-image-ht-jc-180621_hpEmbed.jpg
zara-Dont-care-jacket-promo-image-ht-jc-180621_hpEmbed.jpg (47.15 KiB) Viewed 3867 times
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

The Amazon listing has a book preview. (you are warned)
andersweinstein

Post by andersweinstein »

KR really seems to be burning his bridges. His sisters seem hurt by what they consider a misrepresentation of the family and generally disgusted by what he has become. Here from younger sister McKenzie:

His other sister Faith:

For good measure, Dominick Black, his then best friend who was on the hook for providing the gun.
andersweinstein

I think the most interesting critic, though, is David Hancock, the security consultant who fell out with Linn Wood and then became the Rittenhouse family's advisor after they dumped Pierce and Wood. [Black's tweet above wa replying to him] Hancock shepherded the Rittenhouses through new fundraising setup, the trial, and post-trial media appearances. He has insider knowledge of what actually happened. But he has apparently now also fallen out with Rittenhouse; Hancock's feed is occasionally cagey with details, but filled with contemptuous statements about what KR has become. It includes his version of some incidents he claims are misrepresented in the book, ahd he hints darkly at skeletons in Rittenhouse's closet that are sure to come out. He never questions Rittenhouse's self-defense case, though. Here is one sample, check his feed for more details.

Cut off from the preview:
Kyle’s book fluffs both those frauds instead of calling them out because his new friends don’t want to alienate the Qanon religious freakshows prior to a Kyle Texas House run next year.

Instead, Kyle attacks the family that stood by his side and loved him throughout it all.

Kyle - you are a crybaby bitch loser who will be scrubbing toilets for the rest of your miserable life.

Fucking coward!
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice!!
raison de arizona

Wow, thanks for the inside scoop there Anders. Rittenhouse is, well, pretty bad. News at eleven. Would love to say I’m surprised he treated his family and friends like that, but…
andersweinstein

Hancock now says Rittenhouse after release was excited for contact with the Proud Boys, mainly using the point to illustrate how dumb Rittenhouse was.
One reason that @ThisIsKyleR was kept on a tight leash before trial was because it became clear that he routinely made bad decisions. I won’t go into to much detail but I will clarify what really happened with the Proud Boys/Pudgy’s incident.

First, it happened on the morning/afternoon of Kyle’s arraignment. John had arranged for extra security to be present outside the lawyers office because there were threats levied on social media. He had said they were friends from college. Nothing transpired that morning, but it was later revealed that these men were part of the Proud Boys who John was trying to cozy up too.

These men invited Kyle and Wendy for BREAKFAST (not dinner) and it wasn’t John’s idea. After breakfast, the “bodyguard” was driving them home when Kyle said he wanted to accept their offer to buy him a beer. The “bodyguard” said it was a bad idea, but Kyle insisted it was ok because it was legal in Wisconsin. The “bodyguard” and Wendy asked to see proof of it being legal that Kyle could drink with his mother and Kyle showed that his bond conditions didn’t say anything about consuming alchohol. Kyle begged and Wendy folded because she thought it’d be nice for him to blow off some steam, so the “bodyguard” did as Kyle and Wendy requested.

Kyle knew who the Proud Boys were long before that day and in fact wanted to be one. Wendy had no idea. While inside Pudgy’s, Kyle was left alone with the men. They told him who they were, resulting in him posing in several photographs. The “bodyguard” spent the entire time at the exit tracking social media feeds with his team to ensure Kyle remained safe inside.

Kyle was wearing the [Free as Fuck] t-shirt under his dress shirt but decided to remove it halfway through the incident. The “bodyguard” only learned that Kyle was making hand-signals and wearing an offensive t-shirt a week later when the pictures were released.

It’s a good thing that Kyle’s demand to go to one of the Proud Boy’s houses after Pudgy’s wasn’t revealed before his trial. That two-hour party and subsequent converstions on Telegram with the Proud Boys wouldn’t have looked good either.

Lesson learned for the “bodyguard” and Wendy, as she requested that her son be micro-managed for his own good. When the “bodyguard” forced Kyle to cut off all communication with the Proud Boys to protect him, Kyle was extremely upset and didn’t understand. But again, it had to be done to protect Kyle from himself.

So no. No one was taking advantage of Kyle that day. Kyle made his own decisions. He chose to wear that shirt in public, he choose to flash the hand signals, he choose to go to Pudgy’s, he choose to install Telegram to communicate with the Proud Boys, and he chose to be upset when he was later overruled several times by the people who were trying to protect him from himself concerning things he didn’t understand.
Tweet with excerpt from book he is disputing here: https://x.com/DaveHan06/status/1727288449630404856
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Killer Kyle - poster boy for gun control and stricter criteria for claims of self defence.

Return to “Other weirdos”