Walter Francis Fitzpatrick III

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

It's that common format for right wing nutjobs: the autohagiography!

And indeed it is such; here is the puff of the hero-in-his-own-head introducing his struggles against a system which identified, investigated and punished his criminality:
Acts of Supremacy traces the ugly, and harrowing details of my court-martial in the Spring of 1990, after I had annoyed an admiral who then orchestrated a full-on, "50 to 1" campaign against me. Further, it describes how our system of military justice initially came about, the various years of appeal that I pursued to attempt to secure an exoneration from these charges, the crime of forgery that took place during the course of the Court-martial itself (an act which today is still unprosecuted), and finally, what concrete steps of reform might be put in place so that a greater, transparent system of military justice might be achieved for all future sailors and soldiers, so that they do not have to endure what I did.
C'mon Fogfolk, surely one of y'all yearns to explore this tale of heroism and derring-do, this saga of a lone warrior against dark forces?
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

fitzfundfilcher wrote:Acts of Supremacy traces the ugly, and harrowing details of my court-martial in the Spring of 1990, after I had annoyed an admiral who then orchestrated a full-on, "50 to 1" campaign against me. Further, it describes how our system of military justice initially came about, the various years of appeal that I pursued to attempt to secure an exoneration from these charges, the crime of forgery that took place during the course of the Court-martial itself (an act which today is still unprosecuted beyond the statute of limitations), and finally, what concrete steps of reform might be put in place so that a greater, transparent system of military justice might be achieved for all future sailors and soldiers, so that they do not have to endure what I did.
FIFH
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
Sam the Centipede

Thank you Mayb for stepping forward with that implicitl offer to read, report and review Fitzpatrick's whinefest.

With your professional knowledge of military criminals – and of those incorrectly accused whom you have valiantly defended, so relevant to Walt's travails – you are definitely the ideal reader. I am sure others will agree.
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

I recall the time I called Fitzfundfilcher to invite him to be a guest on RC Radio. He tried to impress me with his knowledge of military law. He said he had "books on military law spread out all over his living room floor". I started debunking his BS and he hung up on me. I called him back and he denied hanging up on me. Needless to say he was not going to come on the show.

Someone here did some great researching on Wally's court martial and later exploits (nbc I think). He has been an asshole who has caused trouble everywhere he has lived. He lived in Washington State before Tennessee and tried to hijack a port authority as I recall. The story is available at the Oldbow.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

I suspect the book fails to mention the Madisonville Hoax, which makes it irrelevant to me personally. Who cares what happened to Commodore Dipstick more than 30 years ago?

I suspect he doesn't mention in the book that he's a convicted felon with a long string of criminal arrests and convictions, none of which were related to his long-ago court martial. I suspect he doesn't mention parlaying birtherism into a lengthy criminal career. Remember, he started out with his famous letter on Naval Academy stationery about Obama being "named for treason" or sumpin', and he was trying to get President Obama indicted - in a county Obama had never even visited - for being an ineligible president. I suspect none of that is in the book, or he could claim the court martial gave him severe and permanent mental health issues which caused his lifelong criminal behavior, and then get all crybaby about how that court martial ruined his entire life, boo hoo! It wasn't my fault I got sent to prison for three years, somebody call a waaaaaaaaambulance!

So anyway, I guess he gave up birtherism and is back to being the JAGhunter. :roll:

He'll probably have sales of 6 or 8 copies. :lol:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Let's see...who would actually buy this book?

Terry Lakin
Darren Huff maybe?
Lane Hudson fer sure
Tracy Fair's too cheap & smokes are 'spensive
Sharon Rondeau's stopped taking his calls, so no

Really he's got nobody. Just a lonely, bitter old man, a recidivist criminal, who has failed at everything since graduating at the bottom of his class at Annapolis. A wasted life.
Image Image Image Image
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

I suspect he's already working on the sequel:

"The Madisonville Hoax: How Bob Mueller and Foggy Were Mean People Being Mean to Me in 2010,
Because Nobody Likes Me and Everybody Is Mean to Me
"

:lol:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

And how Foggy threatened to decapamatate me!

But wait! I found a review!

Image Image Image Image
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:49 am Thank you Mayb for stepping forward with that implicitl offer to read, report and review Fitzpatrick's whinefest.

With your professional knowledge of military criminals – and of those incorrectly accused whom you have valiantly defended, so relevant to Walt's travails – you are definitely the ideal reader. I am sure others will agree.
Um... nope.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Estiveo wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:55 am Let's see...who would actually buy this book?

Darren Huff maybe?
Unlike Walter, it appears Darren did his time and chose to move on with his life.
101010 :towel:
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Yabbut, Walter's stupid book is about his court martial, 33 years ago.

Thirty three years ago, I wasn't even married, and my 30th anniversary is coming up next year. That was a really long time ago.

So he can write all the fun books he wants about how his court martial was no fair, but nothing is gonna change, and nobody cares what a career criminal thinks about how our military should be run. Maybe if Walter had spent 33 years legitimately studying our military justice system and published some respected academic papers on the subject, he wouldn't come across as a career criminal who thinks he can re-litigate a court martial by whining in a book all about how it was all no fair, dang it.

But Walter chose to spend the intervening 33 years committing additional crimes and spending his life rotting in jail and prison. And as y'all know, he called my home phone, giving the name Lane Hudson and pretending to be a journalist trying to interview me. I recognized his voice, of course, and that did not end well for him. He prepared a long and involved package of documents for my local sheriff, trying to get me arrested for treason or sumpin', I dunno. Idiot didn't know that the sheriff and D.A. in this town were buddies of mine. It's a Democratic city, and I was active in the Democratic Party. so that's perfectly natural. When the D.A. was the chief of the Wake County Democratic Party, I was her newsletter editor and published a monthly newsletter of all her accomplishments. I think we have a different sheriff today. I remember Walter got him mixed up with his dad, who was dead. I'm getting fuzzy on the details, because like I said, who cares? Walter wrote a funny book. I'm sure I would laugh and laugh. But I don't have time for funny books right now.

Maybe Walter's court martial was unfair. I don't know, and I don't care enough to look at the details. Bad shit has happened to all of us. Some of us move on and try to rebuild a successful and happy life, and some of us are so mentally unbalanced by what happened that their lives go totally down the shitter and they end up career criminals. Walter just didn't have the toughness to rebuild a successful life for himself.

On the bright side, some of those mental cases, the folks who mumble a lot and eat out of dumpsters and growl at small children and soil themselves and so forth ... well, sir, some of those folks, 33 years after the event that shattered their brainbones, they can write a crybaby book and put it on Amazon all about how it was no fair, sir. No fair at all.

Anybody asks me how I am today, I tell them "I don't grumble, nobody listens." :biggrin: It's a joke line that contains a ton of truth; but Walter has written an entire book where he does nothing but grumble and nobody wants to listen. I bet his momma would be so proud.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Estiveo wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:10 pm And how Foggy threatened to decapamatate me!

But wait! I found a review!

https://youtu.be/G_0Q_P7wCZQ
"He serves faithfully where ever he may be" :rotflmao: ... like in prison :lol:

:twisted:
Sam the Centipede

Estiveo wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:10 pm But wait! I found a review!

:snippity: YooToob link :snippity:
Mm, "review" suggests some sort of critical appraisal, but this is just an "ooo, Walt, he's soooo brave and I lurve him" whine-along.

Well, the few moments I glanced at. I doubt that the video mention's Fitzpatrick's continued criminality: does Walt still try to get himself into jail over holiday periods so he can have free bed and board? Or am I confusing him with some other patriot hero criminal?

As the Great And Wise Foglord so spake, it is sad how many of these RWNJs parlay their temporary setbacks (fair or unfair) into lifelong failure and wastage.

That said, there is huge confirmation bias here, if a RWNJ repents to elect for a decent life, we no longer read of them here or elsewhere. We should all have forgotten about Fitzpatrick by now; it is his tragedy that we haven't.
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

Foggy wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:47 am I suspect the book fails to mention the Madisonville Hoax, which makes it irrelevant to me personally. Who cares what happened to Commodore Dipstick more than 30 years ago?
:snippity:
So anyway, I guess he gave up birtherism and is back to being the JAGhunter. :roll:

He'll probably have sales of 6 or 8 copies. :lol:
Yeah, I am sure he fails to mention that he spent the holidays in the pokey once or twice. :twisted:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

As he probably never mentioned that he misused sailor funds for tv and travel
Sam the Centipede

Nor the legion of former crewmates and fellow officers lining up to express what a wonderful seaman and commander he was. Oh wait, there aren't any.

Return to “Other weirdos”