Laura Elizabeth Loomer - 2X Loser #FL11 #FL21

Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

RWNJs live in a make shit up universe, gulling and grifting the credulous. Sometimes they even start believing the shit they make up, the Apricot Anus as one example. It wise to remember Feynman's warning:
The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Every few years you will see ads for a device that you plug into your car's OBDIII Port and it miraculously improves power, fuel mileage whatever ails you and your car....

Someone at work bought one, for the LULz and brought it in, and someone else was going to the RIC (Research and Information Center) in Dearborn so we took it along for an autopsy.

A resister that broke down the 12V input voltage to keep from burning out the LED, with something else that on a timer made the LED blink for X minutes and then return to steady light for awhile...

It was a $200 Christmas Light.

They are still selling them, although I tend to see them in cycles. I'll get several a day for a few weeks and then for months I won't see any. I guess they have the ad buys on the same thing that blinks the light.

Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Loomer is attacking Judge Engoron's children.
Laura Loomer @LauraLoomer wrote: EXCLUSIVE:

Judge Arthur Engoron has made the Trump trial a family affair and potentially has reserved seats for his son, Ian Engoron, who may be financially benefiting from the Trump Trial via his position at an Democrat activist law firm in New York City, and his father’s position as the judge overseeing Trump’s trial in NYC.

During my investigation into communist NYC judge Arthur Engoron, I discovered that he has 4 children.

His son’s name is Ian, and he often references his son in his writings on “The Wheatley Alumni Newsletter”, which is operated and controlled by Arthur Engoron.

I have every edition archived.

Ian Engoron is a radical leftist lawyer who works as an “Associate Shareholder” at the activist “Olsham Law Firm” in New York City.

“Shareholder activism” implies that Ian is working to secure financial deals for his law firm and their investors based off of political outcomes and political influence.

What type of shareholder position does Ian have in the Civil Fraud trial his father is overseeing against President Trump?

Is Arthur Engoron assisting his son during the trial so that his son and his law firm can gain more notoriety and financial status? As you can see from the pics below, Ian Engoron has been prominently seated during the Trump trial.

It sure looks like it!

Why is Judge Engoron giving his son, and possibly even his sons’ colleagues at the law firm, preferential access to the Trump trial that he is presiding over?

Seems highly unethical and illegal for Judge Engoron and his son Ian to be doing this…

Why has Ian Engoron, the son of communist Judge Arthur Engoron been given preferential access and reserved seats to the Trump civil fraud trial by his father?

There needs to be an immediate investigation into how Arthur Engoron is exploiting the Trump trial he’s overseeing to help financially bolster his son’s radical agenda and Leftist, Activist law firm.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Brilliant. :idea:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

Who cares what this unimportant never-was weirdo thinks?
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Running low on tinfoil :?:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

What type of shareholder position does Ian have in the Civil Fraud trial his father is overseeing against President Trump?
Yeah, my broker wants to know that, too also.

I told him, "Buy me some shares of that Civil Fraud trial against the quadfectee in New York!" and he told me you can't buy shares in a civil trial. Or even a criminal trial. Which is tragic, 'cuz I was gonna clean up. :confuzzled:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

The Wheatley School is the Jr/Sr High School (grades 8-12) of the East Williston School District on Long Island. Serves East Williston and part of Old Westbury.

When I lived on Long Island I had a supervisor who lived in East Williston. It is a small middle/upper middle class community which is all single family homes. No industrial or commercial properties so local house property taxes are sky high.

The newsletters can be found here-

http://www.wheatleyalumni.org/

Mostly school doings and alumni obituaries. There is a small forum section which shows that the alumni a mixed bag politically.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
bob

Post by bob »

Loomer wrote:Ian Engoron is a radical leftist lawyer who works as an “Associate Shareholder” at the activist “Olsham Law Firm” in New York City.
Engoron actually is an associate at Olshan Frome Wolosky LLP; his bio's intro:
Whether the goal is board representation or any other aspect of shareholder activism, Ian Engoron ensures clients fully understand their rights as shareholders and helps them develop and execute focused and successful activist investor campaign strategies.
As the introduction all but says, "shareholder activism" is the act of purchasing shares of a corporation with the intent to influence how the corporation acts.

It is utterly mundane in the corporate world. :yawn:

Also:
Representing shareholders and potential shareholders, including hedge funds and investment firms ....
Those big pots of dark money are just known for being radical communists. :roll:
Image ImageImage
raison de arizona

Now she is on about his wife. And here I thought they were fine with mean tweets.
Laura Loomer @LauraLoomer wrote: EXCLUSIVE: I have Uncovered screenshots from the X account of Dawn Marie Engoron, the wife of Leftist NYC Judge Arthur Engoron, who is overseeing the civil fraud against President Trump shows that she has been posting attacks on Trump from her account
@dm_sminxs
as the trial is ongoing.

This is incredible bias. Less than 24 hours ago she posted tweets in which she said “FUCK TRUMP”. She posted photoshopped pics of President Trump in an orange jump suit, she attacked me during my Live show last night for exposing her husband, and she is openly attacking President Trump’s lawyer @AlinaHabba.

Nobody can actually say this is a fair trial!
Laura Loomer @LauraLoomer wrote: 🚨🚨🚨🚨 While I was LIVE on air last night interviewing @RepSantosNY03, Dawn Marie Engoron, the wife of Leftist NYC judge Arthur Engoron was attacking me on her X account for my expose about her corrupt husband who is overseeing the civil fraud trial of President Trump.

I tracked her X account down and it’s @dm_sminxs.

Look at all of her nasty tweets about Trump, the trial, and Trump’s lawyer @AlinaHabba.

How is this acceptable?

Not to mention, as I exposed yesterday, Engoron is giving his son Ian reserved seats to the trial, and his son may be financially benefiting from the trial since he works for at a law firm as a “Activist shareholder associate”.

We will expose them all.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
bob

Post by bob »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 5:22 pm Now she is on about his wife. And here I thought they were fine with mean tweets.
Can't wait for Loomer's expose on Justice Thomas' wife. :popcorn:
Image ImageImage
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

Any evidence this is actually Judge Engoron's wife, and not just some random Dawn Marie who has no relation to the judge?
raison de arizona

W. Kevin Vicklund wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:51 pm Any evidence this is actually Judge Engoron's wife, and not just some random Dawn Marie who has no relation to the judge?
Not that I saw.
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:55 pm
W. Kevin Vicklund wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:51 pm Any evidence this is actually Judge Engoron's wife, and not just some random Dawn Marie who has no relation to the judge?
Not that I saw.
No, it's not his wife.
I doubt this will get as much attention as the original lie—the truth rarely does—but I spoke directly to the person Laura is accusing of being Judge Engoron’s wife.

It’s not her — a complete fabrication The account MAGA is harassing has no relation to Judge Engoron whatsoever.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Maybe Loomer shouldn't quit her day job. Wait...
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

Not that any magats want to believe the truth.
Exclusive: Judge Engoron's Wife Denies Posting Anti-Trump Messages
https://www.newsweek.com/exclusive-judg ... es-1842114
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Do I smell a lawsuit?
If they tell you I fell off the bed and hung myself, I didn't.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

What assets does LELooser have?
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Her big get for an interview is George Santos.

All I'm gonna say... :whistle:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

bill_g wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:05 am What assets does LELooser have?
She's got huuugggee....

tracts of land....

I'll come in again :bag:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Has she acknowledged and apologized?
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 9:42 pm Has she acknowledged and apologized?
:rotflmao:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

neonzx wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 10:03 pm
pipistrelle wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 9:42 pm Has she acknowledged and apologized?
:rotflmao:
What I was doing when I wrote that.
raison de arizona

Nope, she doubled down. Now she’s on about how Dawn Marie locked down her Twitter and how shady that is.

Or could it be that some crazy person is attacking her and releasing flying monkeys.

Nah.
raison de arizona

Laura Loomer @LauraLoomer wrote: WATCH:

Judge Engoron, why won't you take my calls? I know your wife is watching my show @LoomerUnleashed! I just want to talk...I promise I'll play nice!

Return to “Elections 2022”