Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

sad-cafe

Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Post by sad-cafe »

Rolodex wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:24 am Thanks for taking one for the team. Lindell - what a trip. From meeting the president in the White House to begging for money on a rinky dink website with 13 viewers. I guess that's what happens when you hitch your wagon to a bunch of buffoons.
everything the orange asshole touches dies
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

so is the idiot all spun up today?
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

He's flogging his latest scam.
IMG_0552.jpeg
IMG_0552.jpeg (46.05 KiB) Viewed 31683 times
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

what the hell is that?
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

sad-cafe wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:24 pm what the hell is that?
It appears to be some sort of MLM scam.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

I'm sorry

I do not know what MLM is
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

sad-cafe wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:42 pm I'm sorry

Multi level marketing. Think Amway.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Multi Level Marketing....AKA a pyramid scheme...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

TranzactCard is a semi complicated scam. Not complicated in the usual sense but more in an ever shifting goalposts sort of way.

The premise is that there will, eventually be a debt card which works like every other debit card but instead of some fractional cash back offer TranzactCard holders receive one Z-Buck for every dollar spent on their card.

Z-Bucks will have value in an in house e-commerce platform know as the Z-Club. The promise is that there will be millions of items to buy in the Z-Club (my pillows are to be among them) and Z-Bucks can be used to reduce purchase prices by 25-50%.

This is of course a multi level marketing sort of deal and the long awaited launch of the company is just four days away.

They have already lost their initial Visa debit card provider in late August. They promised a replacement card provider sometime in September but that fell through. Now the promise that the new debit cards, as well as the Z-Club will be unveiled at the company launch party in Las Vegas running from the 12th to the 14th of this month.

I harbor lingering doubts about all of this.

The company founder is Richard Thomas Smith who has a Utah state fraud conviction for running a ponzi scheme and has since gone on the run several failed MLM companies. His last failed MLM (rNetwork) was another bank card related scheme that shifted goalposts till it ran out of steam a few years back.

Among the outlandish claims that Richard Smith has made about TranzactCard is that both Donald Trump and Barack Obama will be promoting it. LaBron James will be onboard too and will sell his merch exclusively through the Z-Club. But so far the only confirmed celebrity endorser in Mike Lindell and his crap will be in the Z-Club.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

what a joke-

Idiots gonna throw their money away I guess

and it should say "blessing lives.....
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

GlimDropper wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:53 pm TranzactCard is a semi complicated scam. Not complicated in the usual sense but more in an ever shifting goalposts sort of way.
:snippity:
Among the outlandish claims that Richard Smith has made about TranzactCard is that both Donald Trump and Barack Obama will be promoting it. LeBron James will be onboard too and will sell his merch exclusively through the Z-Club. But so far the only confirmed celebrity endorser in Mike Lindell and his crap will be in the Z-Club.
Nice job on the analysis. I looked at it and it certainly looked "off." Better than some of the poot pretend banks like pretend judge Anna keeps claiming she has started. But it clearly didn't have any of the hallmarks that I would have expected of a legit enterprise.

Most interesting is that they claim that they're not only not a bank, but not a money transfer processor. That's a huge red flag, because I'm sure the Treasury Department and the Fed would think they are.

And it's laughable that he thinks he's going to get either Trump or Obama to promote this, though it will be for very different reasons. Obama has managed to avoid this sort of slime, and Trump is never going to sign up because the cut this guy would offer is not going to be enough for his ego.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Off Topic

An MLM is not quite a pyramid scheme. It goes about it in a different way.

IN an ordinary pyramid scheme you are persuaded that you will get righ by persuading 5 people to give you money, some of which you give to the next guy up the chain, who gives it to the next guy and so on. A Multi Level Marketing scheme tries to persuade you that you can get rich by selling their products and persuading other people to sell stuff from the company and you will get a share of their profits, which you give some to your "upline". The snag is that in order to qualify, you have to sell a certain amount of product yourself. So people wind up buying tons of stuff that they don't need in order to maintain their credits. This then spirals out of control till you have a garage full of useless crap, and no money.

If you have 30 minutes you can watch John Oliver explain it in an entertaining way. This focuses on the company Herbalife, but most of the MLMs operate in the same way with minor variations.

Hic sunt dracones
NewMexGirl

Post by NewMexGirl »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:11 pm
GlimDropper wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:53 pm TranzactCard is a semi complicated scam. Not complicated in the usual sense but more in an ever shifting goalposts sort of way.
Among the outlandish claims that Richard Smith has made about TranzactCard is that both Donald Trump and Barack Obama will be promoting it. LeBron James will be onboard too and will sell his merch exclusively through the Z-Club. But so far the only confirmed celebrity endorser in Mike Lindell and his crap will be in the Z-Club.
Nice job on the analysis. I looked at it and it certainly looked "off." Better than some of the poot pretend banks like pretend judge Anna keeps claiming she has started. But it clearly didn't have any of the hallmarks that I would have expected of a legit enterprise.

Most interesting is that they claim that they're not only not a bank, but not a money transfer processor. That's a huge red flag, because I'm sure the Treasury Department and the Fed would think they are.

And it's laughable that he thinks he's going to get either Trump or Obama to promote this, though it will be for very different reasons. Obama has managed to avoid this sort of slime, and Trump is never going to sign up because the cut this guy would offer is not going to be enough for his ego.
Richard Thomas Smith is a serial scammer. And he’s bad at it, even in Utah, where affinity scammers thrive. One would think that even box-of-boulders Moron Mike would be wary.

https://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/tranz ... -card-opp/
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

NewMexGirl wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:47 pm One would think that even box-of-boulders Moron Mike would be wary.
:fingerwag: Haven't you been paying attention NMG? Mike Pillow is a mark made in heaven for for this scam!
NewMexGirl

Post by NewMexGirl »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:58 am
NewMexGirl wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:47 pm One would think that even box-of-boulders Moron Mike would be wary.
:fingerwag: Haven't you been paying attention NMG? Mike Pillow is a mark made in heaven for for this scam!
Despite all evidence to the contrary, I have difficulty believing that people can be as dumb as they are. Dunning-Kruger raises its ugly mug on the Fogbow. :oopsy:
Lansdowne

Post by Lansdowne »

Z-Bucks will have value in an in house e-commerce platform know as the Z-Club. The promise is that there will be millions of items to buy in the Z-Club (my pillows are to be among them) and Z-Bucks can be used to reduce purchase prices by 25-50%.
The company founder is Richard Thomas Smith who has a Utah state fraud conviction for running a ponzi scheme and has since gone on the run several failed MLM companies. His last failed MLM (rNetwork) was another bank card related scheme that shifted goalposts till it ran out of steam a few years back.

Among the outlandish claims that Richard Smith has made about TranzactCard is that both Donald Trump and Barack Obama will be promoting it. LaBron James will be onboard too and will sell his merch exclusively through the Z-Club. But so far the only confirmed celebrity endorser in Mike Lindell and his crap will be in the Z-Club.
All sounds quite similar to "Peter of England" and his "WeRe Bank" scheme. (By the way his name is/was Smith too also). I found the start of a discussion on Old Fogbow but also covered at the time by Quatloos.

https://formerly.thefogbow.com/forum/vi ... +WeRe+Bank
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

:fingerwag:

Now there is a name I have not heard in awhile.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Gregg wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:36 pm :fingerwag:

Now there is a name I have not heard in awhile.
In case you haven't visited Quatloos in a while, he necroed himself and the "bank" back in April....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
John Thomas8

Post by John Thomas8 »

At this point is there any legitimate reason why mutts like this aren't hauled onto C-17s, attached to functional parachutes and dropped over Moscow?
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

John Thomas8 wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 9:10 pm At this point is there any legitimate reason why mutts like this aren't hauled onto C-17s, attached to functional parachutes and dropped over Moscow?
The RAF does have some C-17 but there is probably some Brexit thing that would prevent it.
101010 :towel:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

John Thomas8 wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 9:10 pm At this point is there any legitimate reason why mutts like this aren't hauled onto C-17s, attached to functional parachutes and dropped over Moscow?
Previous Announcement:
The Imperial Illuminati Air Force would like to make a public service announcement.

None of the parachutes or helicopters in this batshit crazy operation come from our famed 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment, and the public should be on notice that the quiet wop wop wop of helicopters followed by the soft ***poof*** of tiny parachutes opening are still as likely as not to be ferocious sausage dogs deploying to deal death to all who oppose them, including rabbits, mail carriers and squirrels.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

I typically use Podcast Addict with a sleep timer (skipping over shameless plugs), but this was extra intriguing—what they're dubbing "Post-Election Analysis by Mike Lindell." This promises to be quite the spectacle.

During the initial minutes, Mike uttered the magic word: Disgusting. He's fervently discussing the "manipulated Virginia elections." 🚀 Oh boy, it appears there was an actual programming error at ES&S, as confirmed by a female spokesperson. Mike and Brannon are catapulted into outer space over this revelation! While the issue was rectified, they've seized their talking points. Mike is on an absolute rant; I can only imagine the intensity given that I'm hearing just the audio, and he sounds absolutely manic. If you're interested in witnessing Mike Unhinged, the madness begins around the 3-minute mark, where he repeatedly exclaims "Disgusting." Allegedly, people in Dallas filed a report regarding supposed online machine issues. Mike is going wild.

He asserts, "Machines were online in Kentucky; that's why the Democrat for Governor won, but all other winners were Republicans." Specifics are reserved until January, apparently, when they plan to present results to all 3,000 counties. According to Mike, Kentucky witnessed FRAUD. Come January, they'll unveil reports in counties, armed with their DEMAND for hand-counted paper ballots. I can't capture the sheer insanity of Mike's speech, but he's wired and entrenched in Fantasyland. He keeps begging: "You guys, you HAVE TO send money to LindellPlan.com; you have to fund this." A colossal crash seems imminent. Brannon and those who care for Mike might be inadvertently causing harm by not seeking professional help.

Like always, Mike Lindell is all over the place, now delving into the Cast Vote Records and raving about Green County, Missouri—missing the point that the lawsuit was solely about obtaining a declaratory judgment on the public nature of Cast Vote Records. Then he jumps to Minnesota's Supreme Court ruling on Trump being on the ballot. Brannon jumps in about the CIA's involvement, citing James Woolsey and Megan Kelly hinting at the CIA meddling in overseas elections. Then Mike repeats DENNIS MONTGOMERY created Hammer & Scorecard for the CIA and alleges the CIA is compromised...by China. Mike admits he's going down the "rabbit hole" he jumps to CIA involvement in drug smuggling to hide money from Congress, as per a former CIA source. Then a commercial break: "Be a Girl Scout!" and UMass.edu. They've hooked into an ad network, and the Girl Scouts would be shocked at where their ad is running.

It's utterly bizarre and surreal. He's only halfway through the show. Another round of "disgusting." Mike says CIA agents called and said, "Don't talk about Dennis Montgomery!" Mike claims The Washington Post is a CIA operation, then citing an article about the $5M challenge and another article about his elevator attack in Sioux Falls, SD. It's a wild ride, with Mike casually admitting to going down a rabbit hole and recounting the MyPillow origin story from his crack addiction days.

This is pure madness. I'm laughing so hard it's challenging to type. The transcript of this would be jaw-dropping to share. It's a gem worth listening to as it delves deeper into the Washington Post saga, censorship, and the alleged CIA connection.

They are so messed up over there that this 11/9 show isn't on Podcast Addict, but it's on Rumble & Frank Speech. Not sure how they're going to change America and "secure elections" when they can't handle pushing out one show. Anyway, this is called "Mike Takes Your Calls With A News Reporter In Studio". 8 hours ago

Will the "reporter" be Jordan "Spunky" Conradson, or his AZ pal suspended lawyer Rachel Alexander? (Rach is a nasty hack, on X she gets called out a lot.)

I've learned the opening ridiculous comment and repeat it with Brannon for fun: "This is the Lindell Report... bringing you news, combined with hope, by offering practical, and achievable, action points to assist you in defending, and preserving, faith and freedoms. And now, here is your host: Mike Lindell!" :lol:

Foggy, should I still check for MySlippers for you or did you buy them yourself already? It's a burning issue, almost texted you since Mike said they'd be sold out. But they haven't sold out. PS: With my new laptop, I switched to Prosilver Dark and it's GREAT! Thank you thank you Foggy.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke

Post by Luke »

I just had to do it. There's an AI video/audio to text, the first 45 minutes were free. The service is https://www.rev.com/. I paid $3.50 for the balance of the time since I didn't want to bother clipping it. I'm planning to post all this on X and will tag Dominion & Smartmatic, imagine they'll enjoy seeing Mike keep digging. Y'all are welcome to use it any way you'd like. I cleaned up a few mistakes the AI made (minor, Carrie vs. Kari Lake) but only corrected 1/3 or so, couldn't listen any more lol. Buckle up!

Brannon Howse (00:02):
This is the Lindell report, bringing you news combined with hope by offering practical and achievable action points to assist you in defending and preserving faith and freedoms. And now here is your host, Mike Lindell.

Mike Lindell (00:29):
Hello everybody, and welcome to the Lindell report. I wanted to get on tonight. I was going to be leaving, but I tried to stick around for the show because we have a lot of breaking news that Brandon just told me about from last night. And also remember we had the wireless monitoring devices all over the place. And Brandon, we had a great night. I want to tell you about that. We had everybody, just so everybody knows, we gathered all the, oops, hold on here. I got the device going on, so it just detected. I turned on an internet there. Ran.

Brannon Howse (01:10):
There you go. Turned on.

Mike Lindell (01:11):
There you go. Turned on another device. Okay. Well anyway, everybody we wanted to get on and tell you all about last night, but one of the things I want to say is we are not going to put out specific places and specific data of all these devices that were online. All, I mean, all these voting machines, polling books, routers, printers, you name it, okay? One of the ones we showed last night was Virginia. All I can say is for Virginia, it was disgusting. There was more manipulation in Virginia. They're still going through the stuff, Brandon, and it showed everybody, and we had all kinds of purports out of Virginia. I could name a couple others. Kentucky, Kentucky, and in Pennsylvania. How about Pennsylvania? But I want to tell everybody that what we're going to go through, what we're going to do with all this information, but first I want to tell Brandon, you had a couple breaking news. You were telling me as I've been busy all day, everybody, I just got on here, I'm packed up, ready to head to another state right now. But Brandon, what do we, you got,

Brannon Howse (02:36):
We've got multiple sources tonight I could choose from. I'll choose this one. Voting machine company that flipped votes in Pennsylvania admits someone programmed the election.

Mike Lindell (02:47):
Okay? Okay, hold on. Wait. Right there. It wasn't someone I heard that ESNS admitted they did it.

Brannon Howse (02:54):
Yep. We come down here to the bottom and we find ourselves a little video and here we go. Senior vice president of customer operations of election systems and software. The company responsible for Pennsylvania votes flipping says it was a human error. Someone from our team programmed the election. Let's listen in their own words set.

ES&S Representative (03:19):
That's been brought to my attention. But yes, I believe that be why? Well, like I said, it was a human error based on someone from our team that programmed the election and they

Brannon Howse (03:36):
Wait a minute, what an

ES&S Representative (03:37):
Error based on someone from our team that programmed the election and they made a mistake putting the printed text on the card as compared to the vote screen because the retention is a lot of text to it. It's got to be abbreviated on the printed card. So someone on our team inadvertently put the wrong name,

Mike Lindell (04:03):
Right?

Brannon Howse (04:04):
Well, there you go.
► Show Spoiler

Incredible. Wait till people read this and really understand how deranged Lindell is acting.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Foggy, Mike Lindell sent an email and said he REALLY MEANS IT, the Slipper Sale is ending!!!

Slipper.jpg
Slipper.jpg (143.38 KiB) Viewed 31253 times

Slipper 2.jpg
Slipper 2.jpg (59.02 KiB) Viewed 31253 times

Slipper 3.jpg
Slipper 3.jpg (48.19 KiB) Viewed 31253 times

And Mike says Warrior Wiener Dogs would LOVE this, but I don't know...

Dog Bed.jpg
Dog Bed.jpg (64.55 KiB) Viewed 31253 times
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Gift link to a short article from the Minneapolis StarTribune -

Lindell's troubled MyPillow goes with in-house counsel to defend Smartmatic case
MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell has turned to in-house corporate counsel to defend him and his company against Smartmatic's defamation claim in U.S. District Court in Minnesota, according to a court filing Friday.

Doug Wardlow, who ran twice for state attorney general, filed formal notice that he and fellow MyPillow counsel Jeremiah Pilon will represent Lindell in the case. Wardlow didn't immediately return a call seeking comment.

Lindell recently said he has run out of money to pay his lawyers and has no plans to file for bankruptcy protection. In early October, the Minneapolis-based Parker Daniels Kibort law firm formally filed to withdraw from this and other election-related defamation cases, saying Lindell owed it millions but had stopped making payments.

After the 2020 presidential election, Lindell was a chief peddler of the false claim that widespread fraud caused by voting machines delivered a victory to Joe Biden over President Donald Trump.

Smartmatic USA Corp. sued for defamation in January 2022. Dominion Voting Systems, a voting software company, had filed a similar lawsuit in the previous February. And in 2022, Eric Coomer, a former Dominion employee, said in a lawsuit that he had received death threats after Lindell publicly attacked him.

London-based Smartmatic is an international firm that builds voting machines. Its lawsuit alleges Lindell falsely claimed that Smartmatic manipulated votes across the United States, including in states where the company's technology wasn't used. Smartmatic said its machines were used securely and without controversy solely in Los Angeles County.

The Republican nominee for attorney general in 2018, Wardlow lost to DFLer Keith Ellison. He ran again in 2022, but lost the Republican endorsement to Jim Schultz, who also was defeated by Ellison.

Wardlow also served one term as the state representative from Eagan and as a law student clerked for state Supreme Court Justice G. Barry Anderson. After law school, he worked in eminent domain at the Parker Rosen law firm co-founded by Andrew Parker, the same lawyer who founded the firm that withdrew from Lindell's case.
By the way, here is a link to a post I made a year ago about what an asshole Wardlow is - viewtopic.php?p=125387&hilit=Wardlow#p125387

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”