Tink

Tell us about yourself. But only things you want us to know.
Whatever4

Tink

Post by Whatever4 »

Kriselda Gray wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:11 pm
Whatever4 wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:15 am Very true. Also, when I took some time off I only stopped reading the forum. I kept in touch with, and even visited, many Fogbowers.
I didn't. I'd hit one of my real low points in my depression and felt my presence here was barely tolerated, if even that. It wasn't I got past that and was able to build myself back up that I felt like maybe I'd misjudged things and decided to try again. I'm very glad I did.
As The Bloggess Jenny Lawson says, “Depression lies.”
Optimism is a good characteristic, but if carried to an excess, it becomes foolishness.
—Theodore Roosevelt
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Tink

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Whatever4 wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:47 pm
Kriselda Gray wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:11 pm
Whatever4 wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:15 am Very true. Also, when I took some time off I only stopped reading the forum. I kept in touch with, and even visited, many Fogbowers.
I didn't. I'd hit one of my real low points in my depression and felt my presence here was barely tolerated, if even that. It wasn't I got past that and was able to build myself back up that I felt like maybe I'd misjudged things and decided to try again. I'm very glad I did.
As The Bloggess Jenny Lawson says, “Depression lies.”
:lovestruck: :bighug:
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Tink

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

W-4: As The Bloggess Jenny Lawson says, “Depression lies.”
I'ma stealing this! Depression lies nonstop and insidiously.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Tink

Post by bill_g »

Tink(erbell) is our neighbor's teeny tiny Pomeranian. Beautiful fluffy auburn hair. I swear she could fit in a tea cup. Sweetest dog, and she is fascinated by me. Can't get enough visits. Escapes Comes over all the time. Scratches at the door to be let in. Mrs wants one too. I told her as she has to do is outlive our neighbor. Her dog has already adopted us, and we don't need another.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”