Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Bundy Clan 411

Poots are fighting for FreeDumb
jadedmonk

Re: Bundy Clan 411

Post by jadedmonk »

scirreeve wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:12 pm I was curious about this years ago and checked it out. Ted the serial killer was not related to the NV Bundys.
Mormon & Immigration records state otherwise.
- your friendly local "extreme moderate", political science extrordinaire, and master of the simulacrum.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Doesn't make it any less bullshit. And it's bullshit. You've put out some occasionally sketchy stuff in your time here, but you've mostly been welcome for your "insight" into the Seim clan.

But this codswallop, to me, calls into question the reliability of everything else you've posted.

Again: bullshit.
Image Image Image Image
jadedmonk

Post by jadedmonk »

Ted's Great Great Great Great Great Grandfather and Clive's Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Grandfather were brothers, sons of William Bundy, who immigrated to North Carolina from England in the 1600s.
- your friendly local "extreme moderate", political science extrordinaire, and master of the simulacrum.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

jadedmonk wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:15 pm
scirreeve wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:12 pm I was curious about this years ago and checked it out. Ted the serial killer was not related to the NV Bundys.
There are many articles about this. Here is one of the many.
https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainm ... s-mom-dad/
jadedmonk

Post by jadedmonk »

scirreeve wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:20 pm
jadedmonk wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:15 pm
There are many articles about this. Here is one of the many.
https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainm ... s-mom-dad/
Noted, and I saved the page, but I prefer hard copy.
jadedmonk

Post by jadedmonk »

jadedmonk

Post by jadedmonk »

That last post is for those of you who, oddly, seem to prefer Websites over hardcopy for some reason. I have hundreds more, and Bio files on most of them gathered from decades' worth of research.

But, as I suspected earlier on this form:
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

They're not blood relations. Nobody knows who Ted Bundy's biological father was, much less who his biological greatnth grandfather was. If there's 6 to 8 generations back before you find a common ancestor, it's a pretty tenuous relationship if it was by blood, which it isn't.

Ted is no relation to Cliven's brood. Trying to make him one is an exercise in mental masturbation.

Again, it's bullshit.

But if anyone here wants to get a hardon over it, fap yourself silly for all I care. It's still bullshit.
Image Image Image Image
jadedmonk

Post by jadedmonk »

Estiveo wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:39 pm They're not blood relations. Nobody knows who Ted Bundy's biological father was, much less who his biological greatnth grandfather was. If there's 6 to 8 generations back before you find a common ancestor, it's a pretty tenuous relationship if it was by blood, which it isn't.

Ted is no relation to Cliven's brood. Trying to make him one is an exercise in mental masturbation.

Again, it's bullshit.

But if anyone here wants to get a hardon over it, fap yourself silly for all I care. It's still bullshit.
The fact that Ted's "adoptive" Father is part of the bloodline is a matter of public record, as is other information I have presented here in birth, death, and immigration records not to mention those of the Mormon "church."

EDIT:
I don't understand why some of you prefer an internet site (i.e. "Wikipedia") to actual hard copy.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Mental. Masturbation.
Image Image Image Image
jadedmonk

Post by jadedmonk »

Estiveo wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:43 pm Mental. Masturbation.
Your insults aren't logical debate, they are just insults. This is precisely why I didn't post such information earlier. However, your uncivil, illogical, and unwarranted behavior just motivates me to post more.

...you know, you remind me a lot of Gavin...
bbflatt

Post by bbflatt »

Yeah, Mormon genealogical records are a nice resource, but you need to take them with a grain of salt and verify everything with source documents. They have a tendency to make connections between individuals with little or no documented connections for the purpose of "sealing" them to get them into heaven.
jadedmonk

Post by jadedmonk »

bbflatt wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:48 pm Yeah, Mormon genealogical records are a nice resource, but you need to take them with a grain of salt and verify everything with source documents. They have a tendency to make connections between individuals with little or no documented connections for the purpose of "sealing" them to get them into heaven.
That there is a great point. Which is why I cross-index them with birth & death records. That being said, both can be fudged (and I have seen ample proof of ancestral records (in the US and other Countries) of being fudged. Then you have to ask yourself cui bono when said event is discovered, which in turn can lead down other rabbit holes.

Personally, I trust the State records more than I do the Mormon ones.

EDIT:
Typo
jadedmonk

Post by jadedmonk »

...Regardless, most of my future discussion will be regarding the Samuel Bundy family line, (Ammon's family line), rather than the Caleb Bundy family line (Theodore (aka "Ted") Bundy's family line).

The Samuel Bundy line is extremely well documented, the Caleb Bundy family line is much more obscured, and that's before you even get into the "who is the real father" discussion. More on that later.

The bigger point here is that the Bundy family (those descended from William Bundy originally from Amesbury England) is full of eccentricities that, when connected like an IHOP connect the dots kid's menu, begin to present a very ugly picture.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Cliven & Ted were both born in 1946. Show that they had any interaction, or were even aware of each other's existence, and there might be a there there. But their closest relation, via adoption, was about 7 generations back.

Ted's adoptive father was born in North Carolina. The two branches of this very extended family had a continent between them. There is no evidence either family ever had any interaction.

I'm a blood relation to two great-something uncles who sailed with Jean Lafitte; this does not make me a pirate.

Tying Ted Bundy to Cliven & his spawn is meaningless bullshit for no good purpose except mental masturbation.

Cliven Bundy & his elk are odious enough. There's no point in tying them to a serial killer who is no blood relation, and with whom there is no proof they ever interacted, much less had any mutual awareness.
Image Image Image Image
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Some partially related trivia (note the Mexico connection):

1901 Oct Edward Bunker leaves Bunkerville to help establish a new Mormon colony, Colonia Morelos, Sonora, Mexico. He dies on 17th November.

Abraham Bundy and family move to the Mormon Colonia Morelos. (Note that another source records Abraham Bundy as selling his ranch in Beaver Dam/Littlefield in 1906 before moving to Mexico, but this appears to be wrongly dated).

1907 Sep 5 Roy Bundy, Cliven’s grandfather, marries Doretta Marie Iverson from Littlefield in the St George Temple, Washington County, Utah, and they go back to Mexico. They eventually have 11-12 children, including David Ammon, Cliven’s father.

1912 Abraham Bundy and family leave the Colonia Morelos polygamous community during the Mexican Revolution, stay in a cabin belonging to one of his brothers in Lincoln County, Washington; move to La Grande, Oregon for a couple of months before moving to Kaolin, Nevada; ending up at Mount Trumbull in 1916 (Note that a different family historian places them in Oregon in 1910 in the town of La Grande). Two of Roy’s children are recorded as being born in Nevada in 1913 or 1914, and 1915.

1916 Abraham Bundy and family arrive in the Hurricane Valley on the Arizona strip. Abraham is credited with helping to establish the remote community of Bundyville, otherwise known as Mount Trumbull, according to a history of the Arizona Strip on the Northern Arizona University website. Abraham and his five sons, including Cliven’s grandfather Roy, file homestead claims under the Stock-Raising Homestead Act (1916). Between 1925 and 1940, the family patent (bring into private ownership) close to 4,000 acres in the area and raise cattle.

Dec 29 The Stock-Raising Homestead Act increases the size of a homestead to 640 acres for ranching.

1922 Mar 22 Cliven’s father David Ammon Bundy is born in Mount Trumbull.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
jadedmonk

Post by jadedmonk »

I'm going to clarify (some might say correct) my earlier response to this post:

According to the official story of the bloodlines, you are right Ted was adopted wasn't raised by his Father. (From all appearances and matters of public records).

In other words scirreeve, if that's what your main point was, you were of course correct.

I'm not going to debate whether that's true or not we know who Ted's real bloodline is, because of course as you seemed to infer, no one knows for sure, especially me. At least, no one outside the family knows for sure, and I'm beginning to think that there's no one left alive who does any longer either.

Regardless of who Ted's real father was, we know by whom he was raised, and that is highly relevant to further info I intend to present.

EDIT:
see strikethroughs & also typos
jadedmonk

Post by jadedmonk »

Uninformed wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:17 pm Some partially related trivia (note the Mexico connection):

1901 Oct Edward Bunker leaves Bunkerville to help establish a new Mormon colony, Colonia Morelos, Sonora, Mexico. He dies on 17th November.

Abraham Bundy and family move to the Mormon Colonia Morelos. (Note that another source records Abraham Bundy as selling his ranch in Beaver Dam/Littlefield in 1906 before moving to Mexico, but this appears to be wrongly dated).

1907 Sep 5 Roy Bundy, Cliven’s grandfather, marries Doretta Marie Iverson from Littlefield in the St George Temple, Washington County, Utah, and they go back to Mexico. They eventually have 11-12 children, including David Ammon, Cliven’s father.

1912 Abraham Bundy and family leave the Colonia Morelos polygamous community during the Mexican Revolution, stay in a cabin belonging to one of his brothers in Lincoln County, Washington; move to La Grande, Oregon for a couple of months before moving to Kaolin, Nevada; ending up at Mount Trumbull in 1916 (Note that a different family historian places them in Oregon in 1910 in the town of La Grande). Two of Roy’s children are recorded as being born in Nevada in 1913 or 1914, and 1915.

1916 Abraham Bundy and family arrive in the Hurricane Valley on the Arizona strip. Abraham is credited with helping to establish the remote community of Bundyville, otherwise known as Mount Trumbull, according to a history of the Arizona Strip on the Northern Arizona University website. Abraham and his five sons, including Cliven’s grandfather Roy, file homestead claims under the Stock-Raising Homestead Act (1916). Between 1925 and 1940, the family patent (bring into private ownership) close to 4,000 acres in the area and raise cattle.

Dec 29 The Stock-Raising Homestead Act increases the size of a homestead to 640 acres for ranching.

1922 Mar 22 Cliven’s father David Ammon Bundy is born in Mount Trumbull.
Great post, thanks.
jadedmonk

Post by jadedmonk »

I should also add after that Mexico etc. post that my sources were quite clear that the Seim's have connections with the Mormons in Mexico, including those who were part of the 2019 attack in Mexico.

ADDED:
I have also uncovered evidence here (in MX) that would support the previous defunct forum's discussions about the Ammo clan having issues with Gavin.
jadedmonk

Post by jadedmonk »

...I've been trying to find a lot more info about this move. There's a goldmine in that, I think.
cato

Post by cato »

I have a copy of it on my hard drive, the file is too large to download.

"A part of what drives the Bundys to take actions against the government is rarely touched on in press coverage of them: their fringe religious beliefs."
https://www.opb.org/news/article/bundyv ... iefs-book/
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

cato2 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:36 am I have a copy of it on my hard drive, the file is too large to download.

"A part of what drives the Bundys to take actions against the government is rarely touched on in press coverage of them: their fringe religious beliefs."
https://www.opb.org/news/article/bundyv ... iefs-book/
MDL is the one that showed Leah and Ryan the Nay Book.
cato

Post by cato »

She is the one doing the first interview in this series.
scirreeve

Re: Bundy Gossip (Ammhole and adjacent poots doing stupid shit)

Post by scirreeve »

Pistilli got booted from YT for being an idiot.
PaulG

Re: Bundy Gossip (Ammhole and adjacent poots doing stupid shit)

Post by PaulG »

Ryan's whole screed reminds me for some reason of Natty Bumppo.

Return to “Bundys and their elk”