trump (convicted felon, defamer, insurrectionist, contemnor, and rapist - $537M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: grumpy ol' geezer

Re: trump (the former guy)

Post by Foggy »

The former president is telling allies he will be reinstated as President in August ...
I sincerely hope that he really, honestly believes that is the case, and is making plans and wallowing in the little details all day every day now. I think his every waking minute should be fully consumed by this exciting and important belief. This will be wonderful for helping his stress level later this summer. Brave soldiers should be constantly coming up to him and reminding him, "You're going to be president again, sir!" with tears in their eyes.

:blissy: :cheer1: :mbounce:
I'm Foggy and I forget if I approved this message.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Volkonski wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:25 am
Robert J. DeNault
@robertjdenault
The former president is telling allies he will be reinstated as President in August due to fake audits by his fans and new GOP laws to overturn elections.

Any politician who thinks the value of the filibuster exceeds the value of protecting America’s voting process is an idiot.
:roll: The Electoral College voted and the Congress certified the results. No provision in the Constitution to reverse that.
I see Foggy said it better than me, but I can't wait to see who he blames when it doesn't happen.
ImageImageImage x5
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

I want to know what he's going to do when August comes and (regardless of what happens with the "audits") he is not reinstated. Maybe his voters will riot, but he'll just pout and whine and do nothing like the impotent little twerp he is deep down inside. And blame Republicans for not "fighting enough."
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

he will just claim it will happen in November. He always claims things are going to happen in 3 months time and trusts that people are not going to remember.
Hic sunt dracones
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

Twitter acct still available. I just reported it.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

They're taking their sweet time. Still, not a lot of responses.
ImageImageImage x5
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

"It actually doesn't take much to be considered a difficult woman. That's why there are so many of us."

--Jane Goodall
qbawl

Post by qbawl »

Suranis wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:02 pm he will just claim it will happen in November. He always claims things are going to happen in 3 months time and trusts that people are not going to remember.
"He only recognizes two time segments:
Two weeks,
Three months.
And of course the all encompassing very very soon now.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Suranis wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:02 pm he will just claim it will happen in November. He always claims things are going to happen in 3 months time and trusts that people are not going to remember.
Sort of "you won't believe what my investigators are finding" back in 2011. Haven't been hearing the dregs of the birther remains holding him to that one. I would not be surprised if his "investigators" were stringing him along until he moved on to the next shiny (or got embarrassed by Obama).
101010 :towel:
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

His base will do what all cults do after the cult leader has been proven wrong. They will accept the next promise, undeterred by all the other broken promises.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: grumpy ol' geezer

Post by Foggy »

Sadly, AndyinPA, that's very, very true. :(
I'm Foggy and I forget if I approved this message.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

That reminds me, do we have an update on what day the earth will end this time?
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

RVInit wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:25 pm
Yes, the clinical term is: Bats$%t Crazy...

I'm sure LM K will correct me if I'm wrong :batting:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
tek

Post by tek »

As I noted on wonkette, someone told him he'll be going to "the Big House" in August, and he assumed that meant the White House

:batting:
filly

Post by filly »

Frater I*I wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:40 pm
RVInit wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:25 pm
Yes, the clinical term is: Bats$%t Crazy...

I'm sure LM K will correct me if I'm wrong :batting:
George Conway* called it "Cuckoo for Coco Puffs."

* Conway worked closely with that group of Psychiatrists who wrote the book and spoke out, repeatedly, during the Sociopath's presidency.
gshevlin2

Post by gshevlin2 »

The script is straight out of the book "When Prophecy Fails".
When August passes with no sign of TFG being gloriously re-instated, the date will be reset to October or November, and the cult followers will keep praying, and sending money.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... li=BBnb7Kz
The Secret Service is spending $34,140 to rent portable toilets in Bedminster, New Jersey, where former President Donald Trump is staying over the summer, according to federal data obtained by The Daily Beast.

The expense report reviewed by the news outlet says the rental bathroom trailers are from Imperial Restrooms of Saugerties, New York, cost about $8,500 a month, and will remain in Bedminster through September.

Trump, who spent his first few months out of the White House at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida, plans to stay at his Bedminster golf club until the fall, Trump advisors told Insider in April.
Well, a grifter's gotta...well, you know.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

If they are having to rent toilets at that price, imagine what His Imperial Griftiness was trying to charge them for toilet use.
Hic sunt dracones
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

roadscholar wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 10:50 pm
Off Topic
Ooh! I want that. Thank you; I didn’t know they existed.

Is it after-market, or did it come with the machine?
► Show Spoiler
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

Meh. Not applicable to woodworking. :nope:
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

tek wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 3:04 pm never forget

trump_getting_gas.jpg

I have, for years, been convinced that he only drives that car to go put gas in it, himself, like most billionaires do, themselves, so that people driving by would say "Look, its Donald Trump and he has a Ferrari!"

Seriously, the higher ups at the motorcar company park in a garage or lot at work where technicians baby their car, wash it once a week, fill it wath gas daily and find the quarter you dropped under the seat. Not Bill Ford mind you (but yeah, I bet Bill has never pumped gas) but people even those that follow the auto industry have never heard of. People like Tom McCarthy, or Lisa Drake, Ken Washington... all people I know personally and know they never pump their own gas because on X day of the week its washed and filled and once a month they do the whole checkover and every 6 months they get a new car....

Rich people, not the guy in my street who is the Aston Martin dealer rich but RICH PEOPLE, don't stop at Exxon to top off the Ferrari, if they're not in the business or any business where executive garages don't take care of peasant work like that, they have something like a non royal Royal Mewes where a staff full time takes care of the day to day maintenance of the cars.

AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business ... otel-sale/
Former president Donald Trump’s company has again hired a broker to sell the lease to its D.C. hotel, according to two people familiar with the discussions, a second attempt to unload the property after the pandemic thwarted a previous effort.

The Trump Organization previously listed the Pennsylvania Avenue hotel, in the federally owned Old Post Office Pavilion, in the fall of 2019. When covid-19 struck, many hotels closed either completely or partially due to government shutdowns, and the company pulled the property off the market.

Now, with Trump under investigation by prosecutors in New York and the economy beginning to take off, his company is trying again, hiring the brokerage firm Newmark Group to market the lease, according to the people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to share private business discussions.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Doesn't need it anymore now that it isn't a way to accept wink/nod/bribes.

I hope he loses his ass. I got fiddy bucks I'll give him for hit, but the previous owner has to pay to have the place fumigated after closing.

And no checks!

Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

It appears the IT gurus working for the DFO have updated donaldjtrump.com.

The sign-up for “alerts” is now the “home” screen (handy if you want to receive grifting emails/texts for the rest of your life). One has to select the “news” option from the menu to obtain the privilege of viewing a list of his sagely pronouncements. Sadly every entry consists of “Statement by Donald J Trump, 45th President of the United States”, a date, and a “Read More” option, giving no idea what particular issue is the object of his ceaseless whining. On the upside there are more photos of the great leader.

(N.B. the “Contact” menu option links through to 45Office.com that appears to duplicate the content of donaldjtrump.com).
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
filly

Post by filly »

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”