#AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

wavey davey

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by wavey davey »

I agree this is off topic for this thread and we should create a new thread for 2022.

Having said that, I am guardedly optimistic about the Dems prospects for 2022. :boxing:
Image Image ImageImage
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by northland10 »

I got poo-poo'd over the last couple of years for being to Pollyannaish. Well, Biden is President and both houses are Democratic so I will stick to my optimism (I actually did not expect the Senate to flip).

The party that holds the Presidency has had a tendency to lose ground in an off-year election (1982, 1986, 1990, 1994, 2006, 2010, 2014, 2018, etc.). 1998 was not included as the impeachment probably helped Clinton, and 2002 was, well the year after 9-11.

Even if the GOP were to win back Congress, all they would do is a whole lot of nothing and they cannot make laws without Biden's okay. As for messing up the Presidential election system, they can only mess with the meeting to confirm the Electoral vote, and despite some GQP folks playing objections and an actual insurrection, they still followed the Constitution.
101010 :towel:
somerset

Post by somerset »

RVInit wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 8:03 pm What is it about history that clearly shows that Democrats do not vote in mid-term elections, while Republicans come out in droves that makes anyone think we have a snowball's chance in hell of keeping the House? The Senate? We barely have that. It'll be gone too. Sorry, but unless something miraculous happens that makes the large majority of part time voters realize how fucken stupid they are to sit out mid-terms, I'm just not seeing it. We are fucked.
The 2018 midterms show that isn't always the case.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

I’m on the fence between Orly and Panda but leaning waaaay out toward Orlyli…. :oops:
Leaned so hard I fell right into Orly’s camp!

These Dominionist guys who are behind a lot of the shenanigans are plAying a long game but they’re also dropping dead at a rapid clip. Ammon and his elk just don’t have the intellectual
ammo or the money to pull off a coup but they can’t quit, won’t quit. We’ll have to put up with them for a while longer.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

This comment probably goes in the new 2022 midterm thread but I want to see how the voter suppression lawsuits go.
ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

KAREN FANN: I don't care if you're in Arizona or any state across the nation. If we have those kind of doubts, we owe it to them to answer their question. This will be the basis of a gold standard.
Well I think little green men (and women) crawl out of Karen's Fanny every night and tell her what to do. The gold standard demands an investigation!
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

covfefe wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 10:19 am
woodworker wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 11:11 pm Clearly it was a folding machine made in China, paid for Soros and installed by Pelosi and the Squad. Amirite?
You're totally glossing over the whole Venezuela/Hugo Chavez angle, gotta fold that in somehow too!
I ain't confirming or denying anything, but I was in New Hampshire in June last year...

:smoking:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

fierceredpanda wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 11:25 am Can Fogbow start an audit firm? I feel like there's money to be made off credulous state legislatures.
We now Cater!

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

northland10 wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 8:30 pm I got poo-poo'd over the last couple of years for being to Pollyannaish. Well, Biden is President and both houses are Democratic so I will stick to my optimism (I actually did not expect the Senate to flip).

The party that holds the Presidency has had a tendency to lose ground in an off-year election (1982, 1986, 1990, 1994, 2006, 2010, 2014, 2018, etc.). 1998 was not included as the impeachment probably helped Clinton, and 2002 was, well the year after 9-11.

Even if the GOP were to win back Congress, all they would do is a whole lot of nothing and they cannot make laws without Biden's okay. As for messing up the Presidential election system, they can only mess with the meeting to confirm the Electoral vote, and despite some GQP folks playing objections and an actual insurrection, they still followed the Constitution.

It was a dress rehearsal, they can never, ever be trusted again.

Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Gregg wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 2:17 am It was a dress rehearsal, they can never, ever be trusted again.
Exactly. The GQP doesn't see the insurrection as a failure because it didn't overthrow the election, it was a failure because it happened at the wrong time at the wrong place. I have no doubt if those people stormed the GA state legislature the day before Kemp certified our electoral votes those craven bootlicking curs would have passed a bill to give the electors to Zee Furher and Kemp would have happily signed it. And thus how democracy dies...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

Even right-wing media are slamming Arizona's bizarre 'election audit'
The conservative Washington Times, a noted purveyor of conspiracy theories, didn't mince words in criticizing the spectacle of a partisan election "audit' -- to placate Donald Trump -- in Maricopa County, AZ.

"'Hoping something sticks': Arizona election audit promises more intrigue than answers," read the headline on a Saturday piece at the newspaper's website.

"The ongoing audit of the 2020 election in Arizona has the state's Republican leaders at each other's throats and their disputes over the process are raising doubts about the outcome of the high-tech recount," the paper reported.

The Times was not alone among leading conservative information sites in shying away from Trump's obsession. The Arizona audit has received scant coverage at FoxNews.com and Newsmax.com -- likely because Arizona Republicans are allowing the even-battier OANN to livestream the festivities -- and other right-wing sources have also seemed unimpressed.

"The Madness of the Maricopa Election Audit," blared a headline Friday at the National Review. "The election results in Arizona's largest county have been certified and authenticated multiple times. This audit effort has been pure folly."

Even the agitators at Breitbart.com have been circumspect, eschewing their customary red-meat screeching and picking up AP News stories on the audit instead.

:snippity:
The National Review piece -- one of three critical of the audit in recent weeks, with none in support -- was authored by Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer, a Republican elected to that post in November. The article was carried until the "Elections" tab and not identified as a guest column.

Richer offer the conservative audience an analogy to an IRS audit of an American who does not cheat or lie on taxes:

:snippity:
And the most telltale sign of how skeptically the conservative media view the Arizona circus is how the Times ended its analysis. It quoted Matt Bernhard, a research engineer at VotingWorks, a non-partisan, non-profit voting technology company:

"Mr. Bernhard said the problem is from what he's seen, the auditors in Arizona are in over their head and 'based on their lack of expertise, aren't capable of finding problems if they are there.:snippity:
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Gregg wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 2:17 am
northland10 wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 8:30 pm I got poo-poo'd over the last couple of years for being to Pollyannaish. Well, Biden is President and both houses are Democratic so I will stick to my optimism (I actually did not expect the Senate to flip).

It was a dress rehearsal, they can never, ever be trusted again.
Exactly. Republican voters are not likely to reelect the very people who stood in the way of the coup. Things are going to get far uglier.
“A know-it-all is a person who knows everything except for how annoying he is.”

— Demetri Martin
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Gregg wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 2:00 am
fierceredpanda wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 11:25 am Can Fogbow start an audit firm? I feel like there's money to be made off credulous state legislatures.
We now Cater!
Thankful every day that the #AZAudit isn't offering DONUTS! The 699th is loyal, but...

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
raison de arizona

Maricopa Arizona Audit
@ArizonaAudit
·
18h
On Wednesday, a PA Delegation consisting of State Senator Doug Mastriano, State Senator Cris Dush, and State Rep. Rob Kauffman will visit the AZ Capitol to meet with members of the AZ Legislature, and then tour the AZ Audit to receive a brief from the forensic audit team.
You'll recall that these three supported Donald Trump’s 2020 election-fraud lie by signing a letter urging members of Congress to object to Pennsylvania’s electoral votes going to Joe Biden. Among other things.

I don't really know Dush, but Mastriano and Kauffman are all up in this crap, and have been all along. It just keeps going.

There's video of Mastriano at the Insurrection, including of him crossing police lines. Some of his associates were wanted for assault on LEO, not sure what happened with that. Also, too, he hired Wake TSI to audit in PA during the height of #stopthesteal. And he organized Roodle's Gettysburg meeting, which I believe is the one he was leaking hair dye. Kaufmann paid thousands to bus folks to the Insurrection. In campaign funds. Because that's how he rolls.

They're bad dudes, and I hate to see this nonsense continue to spread.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Maricopa Arizona Audit
@ArizonaAudit
·
May 31
Update: The third shift of the Maricopa election audit starts on June 1st. Thank you to our AZ volunteers!
Maricopa Arizona Audit
@ArizonaAudit
·
May 31
Great election audit news! We surpassed counting 50% of the Maricopa ballots last week. The audit continues!
Halfway done, a third shift of volunteers? I mean, I'm familiar with third shift, but I'm struggling to believe they have a full staff of volunteers willing to work midnight to 8am. Maybe it's a different usage of third shift? And what happened to hiring people, is that off the table? Protect the grift money, don't spend it?
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Or, of course, they could just be lying. Again.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Volunteers...yep, that's who I'd want auditing a presidential election. SNL could do a great skit with that.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Needs more cowbell.
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

covfefe wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:45 am Halfway done, a third shift of volunteers? I mean, I'm familiar with third shift, but I'm struggling to believe they have a full staff of volunteers willing to work midnight to 8am. Maybe it's a different usage of third shift? And what happened to hiring people, is that off the table? Protect the grift money, don't spend it?
I am assuming they actually mean 'third wave' or such. It would not surprise me if grifters have never had to actually work third shift and thus do not know what it actually means.
LM K

Post by LM K »

I don't believe that CN is at the 50% mark. It took them 3 weeks to count 300k. They did train more volunteers, but they didn't hire anyone. They haven't once, to my knowledge, filled all the counting tables at one time.

A third shift is needed because current volunteers aren't showing up as often as needed.

AND ...

CN had to hire a new firm for counting the paper ballots. The new company began controlling the count on May 24. Wake, the previous company, had actual election experience. They wouldn't extend their contract past May 14.

It's impossible that CN has counted 700k ballots in 5 days. :liar:
LM K

Post by LM K »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:51 am Volunteers...yep, that's who I'd want auditing a presidential election. SNL could do a great skit with that.
CN said they were hiring employees for weeks. Upon return, they said they put hiring "on hold".

Translation: we're broke and/or couldn't hire enough people.
raison de arizona

The A-team is meeting:
AZ Audit War Room
@AuditWarRoom
The Pennsylvania Legislative Delegation is currently meeting with Members of the Arizona Legislature to discuss election integrity in the United States.
They're gonna set this country straight!

(And I'm sure they are all vaxxed, which is why they can go maskless indoors.)
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

LM K wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:33 pm I don't believe that CN is at the 50% mark. It took them 3 weeks to count 300k. They did train more volunteers, but they didn't hire anyone. They haven't once, to my knowledge, filled all the counting tables at one time.

A third shift is needed because current volunteers aren't showing up as often as needed.

AND ...

CN had to hire a new firm for counting the paper ballots. The new company began controlling the count on May 24. Wake, the previous company, had actual election experience. They wouldn't extend their contract past May 14.

It's impossible that CN has counted 700k ballots in 5 days. :liar:
They weren't allowed to destroy *fake* Biden ballots, as they had been led to believe?
ImageImageImage x4
Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

AZ Audit War Room
@AuditWarRoom
The Pennsylvania Legislative Delegation is currently meeting with Members of the Arizona Legislature to discuss election integrity in the United States.
After meeting with the Republicans of the Arizona Legislature, the Pennsylvania team will head next to Poland to meet with the Parliament of Poland, then on to meet with Turkey's Grand National Assembly of Turkey and final stop to meet with coup generals who overthrew the newly democratically elected government of Myanmar.
You don't need religion to have morals. If you can't determine right from wrong then you lack empathy, not religion.
LM K

Post by LM K »

Atticus Finch wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:29 pm
AZ Audit War Room
@AuditWarRoom
After meeting with the Republicans of the Arizona Legislature, the Pennsylvania team will head next to Poland to meet with the Parliament of Poland, then on to meet with Turkey's Grand National Assembly of Turkey and final stop to meet with coup generals who overthrew the newly democratically elected government of Myanmar.
:shock:

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”