POLL: Who Will Take A Plea Deal NEXT in Georgia RICO Election Subversion Case?

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*

Who Will Take a PLEA DEAL Next? v2

Coffee County: Cathy Latham, Misty Hampton, Ray Smith
13%
Ruby Freeman Intimidators: Stephen Cliffgard Lee, Harrison William Prescott Floyd. Trevian C. Kutti
4%
Electors: Shawn Still, Michael Roman, David Shafer
7%
FELON ELIMINATED
30%
Robert Cheeley
2%
John Eastman
No votes
Jeff Clark
7%
Mark Meadows
31%
Rudy Giuliani
6%
Other
No votes

Total votes: 54

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Weekend poll time! :P Today marks three plea deals in Georgia: Ray Smith, Sidney Powell and Kenneth Chesebro.

WHO WILL BE NEXT?

We only get 10 choices, so grouping a few. If you pick that group, any of those count.

Coffee County: Cathy Latham, Misty Hampton, Scott Graham Hall,

Ruby Freeman Intimidators: Stephen Cliffgard Lee, Harrison William Prescott Floyd. Trevian C. Kutti

Trump-nominated Republican Electors (aka Fake, Contingent): Shawn Still, David Shafer, Michael Roman

Left the twice-impeached, 91 felony count loser off so we could have Other, although not sure who that would be. But just in case.

LET'S GO! :dance:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Hi Orlylicious! :wave:

I think we have a good chance of winning the poll. Any idea what the prize will be?
“A know-it-all is a person who knows everything except for how annoying he is.”

— Demetri Martin
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Thanks Orly for starting the poll. Now I have to do some :think: :think: :think: before voting.
June bug

Post by June bug »

I think it was Scott Hall who pled guilty, not Ray Smith.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I'm going Roooooody, because deep down he is a snake. He is owed money, he is not getting it. Eventually it is going to soak through the Alcohol that he is on his own. Once that happens, he will do whatever it takes to keep himself within arms reach of Alcohol.
Hic sunt dracones
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Ari Melber asked me to vote Jenna Ellis for him.*

* :lol: He said on his show tonight "there are only so many tickets out" and since Jenna has broken from Trump...
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

I'm going with Jenna, then Rudi, Rudi, Rudi.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

I'm going to vote for Jenna. Ari Melber made a good case today why she'd be smart to get in the plea deal gang sooner rather than later. She's got a lot of years ahead of her. Salvage what you can.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

No surprise. Going with Jenna.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Definitely in the lead right now.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

I voted the fake Electors, but not because I think they'll take a plea, it's just they'd cause more damage to everybody else.

If they plead guilty, they have to admit they knew Biden won the election in Georgia, and then everybody else looks super dishonest.

YMMV, but that's who i'd like to see go next. Then Ellis can go to trial, poor lady. :violin: :crying:

I'm in no rush to see plea bargains. I want to see trials, and evidence, and final arguments. :boxing:
Never trust a llama with a knife and a sombrero.
optimusprime

Post by optimusprime »

I would have voted for Jenna Ellis.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

optimusprime wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:58 pm I would have voted for Jenna Ellis.
:?: Why didn't you, if you didn't?
Luke

Post by Luke »

June bug wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:33 pm I think it was Scott Hall who pled guilty, not Ray Smith.
You're right, Ray was the first to plead not guilty. Name is too similar! DA Willis, Don't be arresting Bob Jones! :lol: Anybody who picks Ray... Well, you know :P
somerset

Post by somerset »

I voted for Ellis, but that assumes she gets offered anything (or at least anything worth taking). She may be a little to high up on the food chain to let off easily, and may also have little to offer beyond what Squidney, the Cheese Bro and the littler fishes are offering. I think she'll likely take something good if it's offered, but I think her chances of getting something good are dwindling fast.
Fiascoist

Post by Fiascoist »

Rudy is my dude only for the reason that conviction means the loss of alcohol in prison... Good alcohol in prison
NewMexGirl

Post by NewMexGirl »

I voted for Jenna, but really, I want “all of them, Katie.”
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

I seriously doubt that Rudy has the mental competence right now to accept a plea deal.

Really.

Seriously.

I don't know if he's constantly drunk, or his mind is shot from his drinking and maybe his age. But something is seriously wrong with that man's ability to understand reality.

(Thinking about it, Mike Lindell is no better.)
Luke

Post by Luke »

Jenna Ellis blocked me a long time ago -- it was Easter and Christian Jenna was using the holy day to pump her promo code for Mike Pillow. I simply asked who she was going to donate her commissions to, expected a religious charity. But no. I'm still emotionally devastated, I've missed so many of her tweets.

Anyway, is there anybody she hasn't blocked here? It would be great to send her a link to the poll. Maybe even tell her there's some betting going on, and if she has any, you know, inside info, we could make it worth her while. :P
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

I voted for Jenna. She was the first "big" name I followed on Parler :roll: so I'll go with nostalgia. Plus she's not getting any $$ help from trumpworld wrt to lawyer fees. I then followed the Kraken lady.(Note: Parler was crazy; I just got on to see what my irl friends were posting since I live in the middle of big-time Trump country). This was about the time of the Four Seasons press conference. :lol: FWIW I don't even know if Parler even still exits.

But I wonder about the Coffee County folks. They obviously don't have much to offer, but they have a lot to lose - they're probably big deals in their small communities and these are the connected folks who never think rules apply to them, so their lawyers may convince them that, yep you could actually end up in jail (with *those* people) so take a plea. Not sure what the DA would offer since they're so low on the pole.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Rolodex wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:47 pm Not sure what the DA would offer [the Coffee County folks] since they're so low on the pole.
The DA will probably be happy with a slap on the wrists for them, just to get the tick in the "guilty" column, plus the agreement to testify honestly (should it be required) and to not do it again. They become unproblems.

It's hardly surprising that some early Trumpists who have found themselves staring at the world through bars are miffed at seeing the light sentences in recent plea deals, but there doesn't have to be fairness or comparibility in the FAFO regime, especially when FAing was with Trump and FOing is in the courts.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

The people I want to see behind bars are the folks who hassled Ruby Freeman and Wandrea Moss.

Get 'em, Ray. :boxing:
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

:yeahthat: INFINITY
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Welcome aboard, Rolodex! Enjoying your posts.

Cathy Latham is on Twitter. Not helping her, but anyone here can see the obvious error of why her charges haven't been dismissed:

Lathan Waffle.jpg
Lathan Waffle.jpg (131.19 KiB) Viewed 7456 times

She's still convinced she did nothing wrong and is a victim.

Latham.PNG
Latham.PNG (177.06 KiB) Viewed 7456 times

Latham 2.PNG
Latham 2.PNG (316.88 KiB) Viewed 7456 times

Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

Thanks for the welcome Orly! So glad you let me know about this forum - really enjoying it! GREAT group!

I was actually a bit of 2 minds about the Coffee County folks. They are down far on the pole and I think really are only in the RICO part because of letting the higher-ups come into the county offices and steal stuff (which was all part of the whole mess). I live in an area very similar to hers so I know how these white southerners think. My two minds were:

1. Scared I might really have to go to jail because Fulton County juries so I'll take a deal (it's only a fine and community service, right? and sure I'll lie and say I did something wrong if it keeps me out of prison even though I did nothing wrong bc the election was stolen)...or...

2. DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM! Been top of the heap of ol' Coffee County since forever. I did nothing wrong, no one would convict me. It's all just a nightmare right now, but people will come to their senses because these things don't happen to people like me. Don't you know who I am???

I hate she desecrated our precious Waffle House.

I'm fine with these low-rankers dealing; more "wins" for Willis and clears the path for actual trials for Rudy Colludy and Dolt 45.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”