Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

U.S. Rep. Mary Miller another RWNJ

These people suck. They are bad people.
Volkonski
Verified:

U.S. Rep. Mary Miller another RWNJ

Post by Volkonski »

Three Percenter Truck at Capitol on Jan. 6 Belongs to Hitler-Quoting Rep’s Husband

https://www.thedailybeast.com/rep-mary- ... itter_page
A pickup truck parked at the United States Capitol and bearing a Three Percenter militia sticker on the day of the Jan. 6 riot belongs to the husband of freshman U.S. Rep. Mary Miller of Illinois, who approvingly quoted Adolf Hitler a day earlier.

Researchers on Twitter first noticed the Ford pickup truck with the far-right militia’s decal parked on the Capitol grounds in footage posted to social media and taken by CBS News.

The presence of a vehicle with a militia decal so close to the Capitol, inaccessible to normal vehicle traffic, raised questions about how it got there—and whether it belonged to any of the hundreds of suspects involved in the deadly riot.

But in an email to The Daily Beast, Chris Miller, Rep. Miller’s husband and a member of the Illinois House of Representatives, conceded the truck belonged to him even as he pleaded ignorance about the militia group.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
AndyinPA
Verified:

Re: U.S. Rep. Mary Miller another RWNJ

Post by AndyinPA »

We might end up with a huge number of threads about RWNJ reps in the House. :evil:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

That's a pretty big sticker to slap on the back window of your truck and then claim you have no idea of what it is.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Can only imagine FBI agents rolling their eyes when he said he didn’t know who the 3%ers were, but put the sticker on his truck because he thought it was cool when a friend gave it to him. Sure, nothing to look at here.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Chris Miller has more than one story about the truck sticker.
“My son received the sticker that was on my truck from a family friend who said that it represented patriotism and love of country,” Miller said. “The original group, which has disbanded, was not a violent anti-government group. They were not involved in the Jan. 6th riots. They have issued a statement distancing themselves from the extremists who have copied their name. I have since removed the sticker. My intention was to display what I thought was a patriotic statement. I love our country and consider myself a patriot. My intention was not to hurt or offend anyone but simply to express what I thought was a statement of patriotism. God bless America.”
tek

Post by tek »

Another fable from the Ted Cruz school of lying liars who lie..
raison de arizona

I love how these asshats like to throw their kids under the bus. The party of family values.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Hub talked in front of a QAnon sign.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/gop-rep ... d=76141439
But this isn't the first time he has helped promote the Three Percenters. In videos posted online, including one video posted to his own Facebook page, he stood in front of a Three Percenters banner -- and a QAnon sign -- last year as he railed against Democrats.

"We can be thankful [that] neither 'Crooked Hillary' or 'Creepy, Sleepy Joe' will ever be the president of the United States," he said in the video, which was shot at a May 2020 rally in Springfield, Illinois, where he and many others protested state measures to curb the COVID-19 pandemic. "We can be thankful … that we have a great American patriot in the White House that is determined to make America great again."
raison de arizona

pipistrelle wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:34 pm Hub talked in front of a QAnon sign.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/gop-rep ... d=76141439
But this isn't the first time he has helped promote the Three Percenters. In videos posted online, including one video posted to his own Facebook page, he stood in front of a Three Percenters banner -- and a QAnon sign -- last year as he railed against Democrats.

"We can be thankful [that] neither 'Crooked Hillary' or 'Creepy, Sleepy Joe' will ever be the president of the United States," he said in the video, which was shot at a May 2020 rally in Springfield, Illinois, where he and many others protested state measures to curb the COVID-19 pandemic. "We can be thankful … that we have a great American patriot in the White House that is determined to make America great again."
Uh, just because he spoke publicly in front of a Three Presenters banner doesn’t mean he knows what it is? Good grief.

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”