Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Post by Luke »

After being SO EXCITED with Ivan's Fantasyland, last night Mike was very agitated. He teased (but didn't explain) that today there would be a story "that would probably be #1 in the USA... and probably the WORLD". :lol:

Well, not #1 but here it is:

🚨
Lawyers bail on MyPillow’s Michael Lindell, saying he owes millions in fees
Citing shortfall, two law firms seek to terminate representation of 2020 election denier.
By JOSH GERSTEIN 10/05/2023 01:58 PM EDT

Prominent election conspiracy theorist and MyPillow founder Mike Lindell faces money woes so serious that two law firms defending him are seeking to dump him as a client. A Minnesota-based law firm, Parker Daniels Kibort, and Washington-based Lewin and Lewin notified federal judges in Washington and St. Paul Thursday that they are owed millions of dollars in legal fees by Lindell and his company in connection with lawsuits where voting machine makers Smartmatic and Dominion Voting Systems and a former Dominion employee are suing Lindell for defamation.

One of the attorneys, Andrew Parker, said in court filings that MyPillow stopped paying his firm’s invoices on time this year and has paid only a fraction of them in recent months. “Beginning in August 2023 and again in September 2023, PDK warned Defendants that if they did not pay the outstanding invoices and continue to pay new invoices as they came due, PDK would have to withdraw its representation of Defendants,” Parker wrote. “Two relatively small payments were made in August 2020 and two relatively small payments were made in September 2023, but these were only a fraction of the total owed….At this time, Defendants are in arrears millions of dollars to PDK.”

In an interview with POLITICO Thursday, Lindell acknowledged he hasn’t paid the lawyers and said he doesn’t fault them for seeking to pull out. “These guys were courageous lawyers. They took on the case when nobody else would….Over the last two months, we haven’t been able to pay these lawyers at all,” Lindell said. “They came to me and said we can’t go on if we can’t get paid. I said, there’s no money.”

Lindell said his company experienced money woes in recent months after American Express cut a line of credit he had from $1 million to $100,000. At the moment, he said, he needs to use all the funds he has access to to make payroll for his company. “The lawfare has just ran us out of money. That was probably what they wanted to accomplish in the first place. It’s disgusting,” he said. While Parker’s submissions said Lindell is trying to line up new lawyers, he said he has no immediate prospects on that front. “People are going to be afraid to be lawyers. I don’t know where I go from here,” he said.
https://www.politico.com/news/2023/10/0 ... s-00120174

1. Git can back me up, Mike Lindell uses the word DISGUSTING every single episode. I propose a new drinking game: Have a shot or sip every time he says DISGUSTING.

2. Mike faces civil cases, right? What happens when a defendant like this can't pay for legal counsel? Can they still get court appointed counsel? Or does he have to go pro se (which would sure be something).

3. Where the hell is T**** in all this? Why isn't he cutting checks to pay for Lindell's defense? Mike did all this for Donald he says.

4. Lindell is looking for new lawyers -- its almost like he's asking for Fogbow's help! Any lawyers here want to get on the Lindell Train? Foggy? Mike can't pay fiat currency, but all the linens (and slippers) you want and a feeling of SATISFACTION.

Updated the Lindell tab on our Protopage: Added Smartmatic v Lindell. It also has Dominion v My Pillow, Zeitman & Coomer v Lindell. You'll see the entries there: https://protopage.com/birthers#Lindell_Zeitman_Coomer

Motion to withdraw: https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... .195.0.pdf
Memo in support: https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... .195.1.pdf

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
realist

Post by realist »

2. Mike faces civil cases, right? What happens when a defendant like this can't pay for legal counsel? Can they still get court appointed counsel? Or does he have to go pro se (which would sure be something).
No appointed counsel for civil cases.
Image X 4
Image X 32
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Maybe a certain SUPERSTAR Court Reporter could do the work for Lindell if he goes pro se? It doesn't sound like much work... :P

LIndell Fees.JPG
LIndell Fees.JPG (103.07 KiB) Viewed 3230 times

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

During the interview with Bannon on this issue, Lindell mentioned more than once that MyPillow was an employee-owned business and they are being hurt by the lawsuits. Did the employees have a voice before Lindell took the company funds on a political crusade? Pretty sure the employee-owned company employees did not agree to it.

If only he had just stuck to making his Lumpy Pillows.

If only tfg had stuck with his lifelong business plan of fraud and not ridden down that escalator.

Oh well. :shrug:
Shizzle Popped
Verified:

Post by Shizzle Popped »

If he's having trouble making payroll and his line of credit is almost gone he's in serious trouble. If something doesn't change soon Lumpy Pillows will be bankrupt and Mikey will be looking for work.
"Let us tenderly and kindly cherish, therefore, the means of knowledge. Let us dare to read, think, speak, and write."
John Adams
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Parker Daniels Kibort Is representing Lumpy
In the Zeidman case.

I wonder if they've filed to withdraw in that case as well?
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Parker Daniels Kibort have, together or individually, appeared previously on the Fogbow. I assume that having got to the point where their dubious advice is no longer profitable they can now honourably retire from the scene after taking a substantial amount of Mikey’s wealth with them. It would be interesting to inspect their billing.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Next. MyOnlyFans.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

"...can't pay the lawyers. We can't pay. There's no money left to pay them."
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

The MyPillows is losing their best salesman :( :( :( :sarcastic:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Foggy »

IARA (I'm a recovering attorney, pay no attention to any legal analysis)

Generally, a corporation has to have an attorney, or it might could default or sumpin'.

But Mikey can always represent himself personally. He just can't represent the corporation.

If he can't pay his own lawyers, he might could have trouble paying any adverse judgments against him. I think Dominion and Smartmatic (and I :biggrin:) are going to have to settle for seeing him flat broke and living under a freeway overpass in a refrigerator box.

Very sad. I suppose this makes woodworker very, very sad. :batting: :nope: :rotflmao:
"Man Struck By Lightning Faces Battery Charge"
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Ben-Prime »

Foggy wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:23 pm If he can't pay his own lawyers, he might could have trouble paying any adverse judgments against him. I think Dominion and Smartmatic (and I :biggrin:) are going to have to settle for seeing him flat broke and living under a freeway overpass in a refrigerator box.
He wouldn't even be able to afford a van, down by the river.

Which is a shame because I think he has the very essence Chris Farley was trying for in that character.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Ron Filipkowski @RonFilipkowski wrote: Rudy angrily denies The NY Times story that he is an alcoholic, saying that he doesn’t have time to drink because he works 24 hours a day.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:47 pm https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 90512?s=20
Ron Filipkowski @RonFilipkowski wrote: Rudy angrily denies The NY Times story that he is an alcoholic, saying that he doesn’t have time to drink because he works 24 hours a day.
;) everyone knows that the day has 24 hours, and the night ....
Luke

Post by Luke »

Estiveo recommended the CHAMPION team (if Foggy is passing) & he's totally right: Orly Taitz & Leo Donofrio! GG said CEL3 can clerk it. It's a fantastic idea and I call upon my supporter to DEMAND Taitz represent Lindell in 3 trials: Dominion, Smartmatic & Coomer. Super organized Orly can do it with eyelashes tied behind back!

A caller asked the same question he did a few months ago: Why can't T**** exclusively use MyPillow products at his hotels & properties? Good question. Mike stammered and mumbled something about "donations to election causes" and "I don't know if I could do hotel pricing".

Quick 🧵 about Mike Lindell's lawyers withdrawing because he's broke. On tonight's Lindell Report, Mike was out of control, crumbling & manic. Everybody warned him. He brought this on himself. I feel bad for his MyPillow employees.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1710 ... 62671.html
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Rudy Giuliani

Post by keith »

Foggy wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:23 pm IARA (I'm a recovering attorney, pay no attention to any legal analysis)

Generally, a corporation has to have an attorney, or it might could default or sumpin'.

But Mikey can always represent himself personally. He just can't represent the corporation.

If he can't pay his own lawyers, he might could have trouble paying any adverse judgments against him. I think Dominion and Smartmatic (and I :biggrin:) are going to have to settle for seeing him flat broke and living under a freeway overpass in a refrigerator box.

Very sad. I suppose this makes woodworker very, very sad. :batting: :nope: :rotflmao:
Refrigerator Box?!? LUXURY!

Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

orlylicious wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:47 pm I feel bad for his MyPillow employees.

I don't. If they're still working for MyPillow after all this time and after all this howling insanity, they are complicit.

I do love the idea of Orly Taitz and Leo Donofrio stepping up to defend Rudy, Lindell, Trump, and all the other loser deadbeats because real lawyers are withdrawing.
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

SuzieC wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:11 pm I do love the idea of Orly Taitz and Leo Donofrio stepping up to defend Rudy, Lindell, Trump, and all the other loser deadbeats because real lawyers are withdrawing.
Can't you imagine the movie trailer for Pillow Wars Replumped: Birthers Assemble!

Inside a courtroom: the judge sternly starting to pass verdict on a worried but bravely stoical Mike Pillow, then a thunderous crash, the doors swing wide open, and in strides an echelon of birther lawyers and constitutional experts :nope: Taitz, Donofrio, Apuzzo (yeah, why not, clang clang! bring up your dead!), Darash/Vidurek, Laity, that other fuckwit on Rondeau's shitarama whose name I can't recall, the lot.

The echelon marches in, stops in the well, all eyes on them. At their head, Taitz, in gleaming white blouse and double strength eyebrows. She screeches: "Let Me Feeeneesh!!" The judge, visibly shaken, drops his Joe Biden campaign coffee cup and asks in a quavering voice: "What is it Mrs. Taitz Esquire?" His face turns ashen as Taitz turns to face the body of the courtroom and announces "We have Enlarged Exhibits!"
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Plump or Lump? The Pillow Guy Story
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

p0rtia wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:55 am Plump or Lump? The Pillow Guy Story
Plump, Lump or Dump Trump?
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:00 am
p0rtia wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:55 am Plump or Lump? The Pillow Guy Story
Plump, Lump or Dump Trump?
Subtitle:

Do not open your medicine cabinet!!!
101010 :towel:
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Pillow Wars - The Fluffer Strikes Back

Staring Orly Taitz as the Fluffer Queen.

:sick:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

In Act II Lin Wood has everyone out to his plantation to talk strategy and whip the slaves who still don't know the Union won the war.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:52 am The echelon marches in, stops in the well, all eyes on them. At their head, Taitz, in gleaming white blouse and double strength eyebrows. She screeches: "Let Me Feeeneesh!!" The judge, visibly shaken, drops his Joe Biden campaign coffee cup and asks in a quavering voice: "What is it Mrs. Taitz Esquire?" His face turns ashen as Taitz turns to face the body of the courtroom and announces "We have Enlarged Exhibits!"
Not for nothin', but it should have been "Dr. Taitz, Esquire," no?
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Ben-Prime wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:07 pm
Sam the Centipede wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:52 am The echelon marches in, stops in the well, all eyes on them. At their head, Taitz, in gleaming white blouse and double strength eyebrows. She screeches: "Let Me Feeeneesh!!" The judge, visibly shaken, drops his Joe Biden campaign coffee cup and asks in a quavering voice: "What is it Mrs. Taitz Esquire?" His face turns ashen as Taitz turns to face the body of the courtroom and announces "We have Enlarged Exhibits!"
Not for nothin', but it should have been "Dr. Taitz, Esquire," no?
Dr. Taitz, Esquire,CRS, GAA, CCIM and Aromatherapy Professional
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”