Donald J. Trump 2024

neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Donald J. Trump 2024 (low energy)

Post by neonzx »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:07 pm I can personally verify that tfg posted that meme to Truth in the last few days.
Yes, yes he did. However, he didn't type out the message and create that image file -- so maybe he thinks that makes him safe.

BUT, by him forwarding that image file on under his account is the same thing as saying "I am TFG and I approve this message."
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Oh absolutely. But its nothing new.
Hic sunt dracones
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

noblepa wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:43 pm
Flatpoint High wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:34 pm he's been specifically targeting us Jews. consider his "Happy New Year, Watch yer Jew Step."
ecd585db179deba5.jpg
Are we even sure that this was produced by the Trump campaign itself? It doesn't read (at least to me) like something he or his inner circle would post. They might THINK it, but they wouldn't say it in quite so blatant terms.

I've never heard him call anyone "sheep". Perhaps I just missed it.

To me, it reads like something one of the openly antisemitic, racist groups that support him might write.

Or perhaps, in his descent into dementia and insanity, he is letting his inner demons speak.
he "retrothed" it:
20230921001032.png
20230921001032.png (437.64 KiB) Viewed 1093 times
https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/msnbc-opi ... rcna105668
In a recent Truth Social post, former President Donald J. Trump wished a happy Rosh Hashanah to the Jewish community as only a twice-impeached, repeatedly indicted former president can. After all, nothing says, “Have a good and sweet new year, Jews of America!” like threats, taunts, references to one’s testicles, communally divisive rhetoric and fairly clear overtures to antisemites.

Trump’s unseasonal greeting is addressed to “the liberal Jews who voted to destroy America & Israel.” He is referring to the seven of every 10 Jewish Americans who didn't vote for him in 2020. Likened to “sheep,” these stiff-necked Jews are warned to “make better choices going forward!” In an oddly biblical-sounding formulation, Trump alleges these Jews have backslid “because you believed false narratives.”
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

The antisemitism has to be increasingly blatant, because so many of his supporters are too dumb to realize how antisemitic he is and his next administration would be.
I'm Foggy and I forget if I approved this message.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

DJT on the campaign trail ....

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Photo looks odd to me. Probably digitally manipulated somehow, or AI made. The people look odd and out of perspective, with a large dose of uncanny valley. Chump would love people to know a woman would let him write on her chest as it means he's a sexy stud in his head. But he would write on her Breast, so the fact its above the Breast is his PR people at work.

Besides, where is he "on the trail?" He's not the type to just turn up somewhere without announcing it to everyone with 15 bullhorns.
Hic sunt dracones
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

The next question is: Whose left hand is helping to hold the tee shirt taunt?
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Suranis wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:11 am Photo looks odd to me. Probably digitally manipulated somehow, or AI made. The people look odd and out of perspective, with a large dose of uncanny valley. Chump would love people to know a woman would let him write on her chest as it means he's a sexy stud in his head. But he would write on her Breast, so the fact its above the Breast is his PR people at work.

Besides, where is he "on the trail?" He's not the type to just turn up somewhere without announcing it to everyone with 15 bullhorns.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:sick:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:18 am
Suranis wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:11 am Photo looks odd to me. Probably digitally manipulated somehow, or AI made. The people look odd and out of perspective, with a large dose of uncanny valley. Chump would love people to know a woman would let him write on her chest as it means he's a sexy stud in his head. But he would write on her Breast, so the fact its above the Breast is his PR people at work.

https: //youtu.be/cCL4PGt4UZw?si=YrLzqyT9ifkAGELk
Thanks. That answers my question.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Ok. Fair enough.

I hope the Actress they planted got paid in advance.
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Kat Abu @abughazalehkat wrote: Republicans all seem to agree that a criminal investigation disqualifies a presidential candidate —

Unless that candidate is Donald Trump:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

TrumpOutliveCult.jpg
TrumpOutliveCult.jpg (36.59 KiB) Viewed 897 times
"It actually doesn't take much to be considered a difficult woman. That's why there are so many of us."

--Jane Goodall
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

But not terribly unusual for them to kill them.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Y'all know I hate opening these T**** topics but this lady's line reading is so damn funny ---

Republicans against Trump @RpsAgainstTrump 2h

This MAGA follower says that when Donald Trump was president “Everything was wonderful, and when he left everything went to hell.”

Is she a delusional moron or just ignorant?

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

I'll go with both.
raison de arizona

The new campaign posters are out and posted to Truth, by tfg.
► Show Spoiler
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Well golly gee, all the locals say that Drake Enterprises is a non-union shop.
IMG_5882.png
IMG_5882.png (442.27 KiB) Viewed 721 times
► Show Spoiler
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-t ... d1c4d62583
Some Attendees At Donald Trump's Autoworkers Speech Were Total Frauds: Report
The crowd included people exposed by a local newspaper for carrying misleading signs.

Ron Dicker
Sep 28, 2023, 07:01 AM EDT
|Updated 2 hours ago

Some attendees at Donald Trump’s speech about the autoworkers’ strike Wednesday apparently were shills carrying signs falsely identifying them as union members, the Detroit News reported.

One person held a sign that said “union members for Trump,” but admitted to the newspaper she was not a union member. Another carried a placard with the words “auto workers for Trump” and confessed he was not an auto worker when the outlet requested an interview. Neither identified themselves.

Trump visited Michigan to show solidarity with striking United Auto Workers members, but instead stoked fear about electric cars to the crowd at a nonunion auto parts supplier. He warned workers that they would be out of a job in a few years, even if they secured sought-after salary increases.

“Your current negotiations don’t mean as much as you think,” he said.

The affiliations of the guests receiving his message came into question. The business, Drake Enterprises in suburban Detroit, employs about 150 people who are not represented by the UAW, the newspaper noted. And there were an estimated 400 to 500 in attendance.

The Guardian cast doubt on the composition of the crowd, writing “Trump’s pitch for autoworker votes in car heartland is short on autoworkers” in its headline.

United Auto Workers President Shawn Fain called Trump’s rally at a nonunion shop a “pathetic irony,” The Daily Beast reported.

Trump has faced crowd-related controversy before. His inflated boasts about attendance at his 2017 inauguration got his presidency off to a falsehood-marred start.
Hic sunt dracones
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Those are some hideous posters.
raison de arizona

AndyinPA wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 10:34 am Those are some hideous posters.
Aren't they super bad? Don't they employ a graphic designer?
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Ben Meiselas comments on the former guys blathering in front of car parts workers
► Show Spoiler
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Trump Calls on RNC to Cancel All Future Primary Debates ‘So We Can Train Our Fire’ on Biden

Colby Hall
Sep 28th, 2023, 7:24 am

The Trump campaign has asked the Republican National Committee to “put an end” to any further primary debates following a second debate that former President Donald Trump skipped.

The statement was sent via email from Trump’s press office just before Wednesday night’s debate wrapped and, like most things Trump-related, it is equal parts unsurprising and still newsworthy.

The note came from Senior Advisor Chris LaCivita, who called the second debate “boring and inconsequential” before touting Trump’s lead in primary polling. However, he appeared to exaggerate the lead by a significant margin.

LaCivita then called on the end of future primary debates so the Republican party could unite in efforts to defeat Biden. However, he used a curious “train our fire” metaphor that is sure to raise eyebrows.

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump-ca ... -on-biden/
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 12:02 pm
AndyinPA wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 10:34 am Those are some hideous posters.
Aren't they super bad? Don't they employ a graphic designer?
"Sorry, this was the best we could get from the guy who was willing to volunteer his services for MAGA."
Hic sunt dracones
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

RTH10260 wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 2:02 pm
Trump Calls on RNC to Cancel All Future Primary Debates ‘So We Can Train Our Fire’ on Biden

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump-ca ... -on-biden/
I'll summarize -

Forget those other guys. Put all of your attention on ME ME ME.

Return to “US President”