trump spawn

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
jemcanada2

trump spawn

Post by jemcanada2 »

sugar magnolia wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:50 am
RTH10260 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:06 am :eek: Mar-a-Lago will be taken over by nature and hippies :?: :lol:
Squatters named Bey.
Unless Kari Lake is still squatting there. I don’t see her wanting to share. :lol: :lol:
sad-cafe

trump spawn

Post by sad-cafe »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 11:12 pm
Junior says if his daddy is indicted for J6 it will be “the end of civilization.”
for him...the money done gone
AndyinPA
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by AndyinPA »

:rotflmao:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump spawn

Post by RTH10260 »

The surest sign that Donald Trump is back? Ivanka is being seen in public with him
When the former president looked finished, Ivanka and her husband Jared Kushner kept their distance. Now he is the Republican frontrunner, they’re once again by his side

Arwa Mahdawi
Tue 1 Aug 2023 12.10 BST

There’s a decent chance that, come January 2025, Donald Trump will either be in the White House or in a prison cell. Last November, my money was on the prison cell. The Florida governor, Ron DeSantis, was the Republicans’ golden boy and Trump was experiencing a major slump; for one thing, he had a mindboggling number of legal problems to deal with.

He seemed to have lost his last crumbs of credibility: an embarrassing number of candidates he’d backed were defeated in the midterms, making the former president look like a loser and causing his allies to turn on him. “TRUMPTY DUMPTY” crowed the once-loyal New York Post on its front page. “Trump has no political skills left,” a Trump campaign insider said in messages seen by the Guardian. “His team is a joke. The ship is sinking.”

First offboard that sinking ship? Ivanka Trump. The entrepreneur and women’s empowerment champion has always excelled in putting her own interests first. As soon as it seemed as if her dad had gone from a powerbroker to a liability, she fled to Miami with her family and kept a low profile. When Trump officially announced that he would be running for the 2024 nomination, Ivanka made sure that everyone knew she was staying out of it. “I do not plan to be involved in politics,” she said in a statement. She also skipped the official announcement at Mar-a-Lago.

Several months on, the political landscape looks drastically different. DeSantis has gone from being feted as the future of the Republican party to being the butt of many jokes. His far-right policies may play to some voters’ fascist fantasies, but his creepy demeanour and Disney villain laugh have rendered him unelectable. There has been report after report about his odd behaviours – like consuming chocolate pudding cups with his fingers and eating “like a starving animal who has never eaten before”. DeSantis is off-putting, even to extremists.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... c-with-him
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

trump spawn

Post by neonzx »

I am not sure I go along with this opinion writer in The Guardian. The walls are closing in on her daddy and she really does not need him -- she made huge bank during his time in the Oval but the taint of Donald is too much.
RTH10260

trump spawn

Post by RTH10260 »

I intended to comment similar. There was no family breakup, she only took some distance to his political adventures. So seeing them in a family setting would not be something to specially note. Now were she to appear at one of his "rallies" ....
RTH10260

trump spawn

Post by RTH10260 »

video in article
Eric Trump once promoted ‘lock her up’ chants. Here’s what he’s saying now
Eric Trump once promoted ‘lock her up’ chants. Here’s what he’s saying nowScroll back up to restore default view.

Fri, August 4, 2023 at 6:24 AM GMT+2

During an appearance on Fox News, Donald Trump’s son Eric falsely accused the US government of trying to imprison political opponents, referring to criminal investigations into his father.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/eric-trump-o ... 02034.html
(original: CNN)
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

trump spawn

Post by raison de arizona »

Low life Andrew Tate is starting a podcast. His first guest? Donald J. Trump, Jr. Of course.

Seems like djtJr would want to isolate himself from sex trafficking allegations, but I guess no.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... f760&ei=16
Kimberly Guilfoyle Cites John Gotti To Defend Trump, Makes The Opposite Point She Intended
Dr. Ken

trump spawn

Post by Dr. Ken »

Either Donnie is on a bender or someone hacked his account
Screenshot 2023-09-20 085417.png
Screenshot 2023-09-20 085417.png (34.44 KiB) Viewed 2365 times
Screenshot 2023-09-20 085356.png
Screenshot 2023-09-20 085356.png (13.79 KiB) Viewed 2365 times
Screenshot 2023-09-20 085342.png
Screenshot 2023-09-20 085342.png (90.15 KiB) Viewed 2365 times
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by Flatpoint High »

I saved David Leavits thread due to all the screen grabs. one for the books
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
pipistrelle

trump spawn

Post by pipistrelle »

Dr. Ken

trump spawn

Post by Dr. Ken »

awwww donnie got his account back and deleted all the tweets
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Suranis

trump spawn

Post by Suranis »

Did he have to show his Birth Certificate?
Hic sunt dracones
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

trump spawn

Post by Ben-Prime »

In fairness, when your password is something like "PleaseLoveMeDaddy!!!1", it's probably going to be hacked.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
raison de arizona

trump spawn

Remember back when tfg's twitter account got hacked because the password was "maga2020" and someone guessed it?

Good times! :thumbsup:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Ben-Prime

trump spawn

Post by Ben-Prime »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:11 pm Remember back when tfg's twitter account got hacked because the password was "maga2020" and someone guessed it?

Good times! :thumbsup:
Ah, but this time they were smarter and changed it to 'Maga2024!'. The exclamation point matters. >head-tapping meme<

raison de arizona

trump spawn

Omar Rivero @OmarRiverosays wrote: BREAKING: Trump’s daughter-in-law Lara Trump defies the family of rock legend Tom Petty, announces that she is releasing a cover of Petty’s “Won’t Back Down” hit — even though Petty’s estate already sent Trump a cease and desist for using Petty’s music.

But it gets even worse…

Lara Trump was asked by reporters what she thought about the Petty family not wanting her to cover Tom Petty’s music — and her answer left a lot to be desired.

She defiantly declared, “I don’t got no message for the Petty family because I don’t even think about them.”

Keep it classy, Lara Trump.

To make matters worse, after Donald Trump used the song at a 2020 campaign rally, Petty’s family immediately slapped Trump with a cease and desist, putting Trump on notice that, “Both the late Tom Petty and his family firmly stand against racism and discrimination of any kind. Tom Petty would never want a song of his used for a campaign of hate. He liked to bring people together. Tom wrote this song for the underdog, for the common man and for EVERYONE. We believe in America and we believe in democracy, but Donald Trump is not representing the noble ideals of either. We would hate for fans that are marginalized by this administration to think we are complicit in this usage.”

Assign insult to injury for Trump, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers founding member Benmont Tench III also piled on Trump, declaring, “I in no way approve of Trump even whistling any piece of music associated with our band. I hope that’s clear enough.”
:snippity:
https://x.com/omarriverosays/status/17 ... 4635320698
Slim Cognito
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by Slim Cognito »

Why should I consider the feelings of the family of the man who wrote the song that I am proudly and openly stealing? I am a Trump now. Rules don’t apply to me.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Gregg

trump spawn

Post by Gregg »

I guess they'd be perfectly OK with me slapping 12 foot gold lettering "TRUMP" on the chain of run down hotels I just bought in Georgia and Alabama that used to be Motel 6s until the prior owner lost the franchise when they didn't keep up with the maintenance and updates.

Same thing, isn't it? I mean intellectual property you think they'd understand.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
sugar magnolia

trump spawn

Post by sugar magnolia »

Gregg wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:39 am I guess they'd be perfectly OK with me slapping 12 foot gold lettering "TRUMP" on the chain of run down hotels I just bought in Georgia and Alabama that used to be Motel 6s until the prior owner lost the franchise when they didn't keep up with the maintenance and updates.

Same thing, isn't it? I mean intellectual property you think they'd understand.
It's the "intellectual" part that trips them up.
Ben-Prime

trump spawn

Post by Ben-Prime »

I think enough musicians complained that someone looked into the laws on compulsary licensing and explained them to someone in the Trump circle. "Oh, wait, we don't NEED their permission if we record a mostly faithful cover of the song ourselves? We just have to pay a fee per digital download?"

It's the paying of the fee per digital download that will trip them up, of course. Trump don't pay.

Slim Cognito
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by Slim Cognito »

Any chance Apple, etc, will refuse to hose the download? Or stations refuse to play it?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

trump spawn

Post by northland10 »

Ben-Prime wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:32 am I think enough musicians complained that someone looked into the laws on compulsary licensing and explained them to someone in the Trump circle. "Oh, wait, we don't NEED their permission if we record a mostly faithful cover of the song ourselves? We just have to pay a fee per digital download?"

It's the paying of the fee per digital download that will trip them up, of course. Trump don't pay.
Actually, you would need permission for public performance though a great deal of music under copyright in my world allows for public performance without an extra license (labels and publishers can still be a pest and try to try and fine scout camps for singing a song written for the scouts).

However, recording or streaming can be different. We have a site license not only for reprinting music and text in the bulletin but streaming over Zoom (and a few older things on YouTube). For those where the author and composer have been dead for 70 years, those are generally public domain.
101010 :towel:
Ben-Prime

trump spawn

Post by Ben-Prime »

northland10 wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:54 am
Ben-Prime wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:32 am I think enough musicians complained that someone looked into the laws on compulsary licensing and explained them to someone in the Trump circle. "Oh, wait, we don't NEED their permission if we record a mostly faithful cover of the song ourselves? We just have to pay a fee per digital download?"

Actually, you would need permission for public performance though a great deal of music under copyright in my world allows for public performance without an extra license (labels and publishers can still be a pest and try to try and fine scout camps for singing a song written for the scouts).

However, recording or streaming can be different. We have a site license not only for reprinting music and text in the bulletin but streaming over Zoom (and a few older things on YouTube). For those where the author and composer have been dead for 70 years, those are generally public domain.
I was assuming that the Trump family would not be skilled enough to pull off a live performance and would need heavy studio work.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”