trump (convicted felon, defamer, insurrectionist, contemnor, and rapist - $537M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

trump (the former guy, defamer, and rapist)

Post by Foggy »

Off Topic
I hope y'all are keeping track of how many times MN-Skeptic comes to the rescue. That lady has it all together. :lovestruck:
"Man Struck By Lightning Faces Battery Charge"
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Yes, indeedy.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
qbawl

Post by qbawl »

:yeahthat:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Ya stuff withthe X dot com moniker does not does not work on Discord either.
Hic sunt dracones
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

When you hit "share" to copy the link, it puts in "x" instead of "twitter," which doesn't work in many places. One of the ♾️ things that stable genius Musk didn't think through.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Yeah, you have to change them from x.com to twitter.com to get them to embed.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Falling apart.

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Thank you!

You get the Double Doxie Nice Guy Rubber Hamburger Trophy today!

Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

wait, i need an ID to buy a loaf of bread?
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Watched the all new Meet the Press just now, lengthy interview with tfg. Gawd he's exhausting. Channeling Daniel Dale to come on CNN this afternoon for a good long fact check.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Kendra wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 1:41 pm Watched the all new Meet the Press just now, lengthy interview with tfg. Gawd he's exhausting. Channeling Daniel Dale to come on CNN this afternoon for a good long fact check.
They were supposed to fact check him after the segment. No?

Thanks for taking one for the team, K. :bighug:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Yes, I just finished watching the panel do a fact check, really helpful. I'm just partial to a good long Daniel Dale fact check. :biggrin:
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Kendra wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 1:55 pm Yes, I just finished watching the panel do a fact check, really helpful. I'm just partial to a good long Daniel Dale fact check. :biggrin:
Definitely!

Curiously, social media is abuzz with the fact that NBC is promoting a full fact check on line. Folks are riled that it was on line and not live on air. Welker is taking a lot of heat for the "Don't you worry about going to prison" question. (I myself think that's a horrible question). And she's taking a lot of praise for getting him (if that's what happened) to say that all his decisions were his, and not on the advice of his lawyers.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

p0rtia wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:06 pm .... And she's taking a lot of praise for getting him (if that's what happened) to say that all his decisions were his, and not on the advice of his lawyers.
Oooohhhhhh! That's sounds interesting.

Oh who am I kidding?

ImageImageImage x4
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

What they should do is prerecord his interviews. Then pause the Interview at every lie and fact check it. He cant overwhelm the viewer with constant bullshit if you do that.
Hic sunt dracones
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

:yeahthat:

Yeah, NBC and Jen Psaki on MSNBC and all the MNSBC social media bots are over the moon saying how wonderful Welker was, because she "made news" (thought that was a bad thing) by "getting him" to say this dumb, self-incriminating thing.

But JHK, he's already self-incriminating himself in historic ways. No one with a brain thinks he isn't guilty of 90 percent of the things he's been charged with because we all heard him and watched him and my lord now we have witnesses to the "erase the tapes" deal.

The problem is not a lack of evidence. Dudes.

The problem is getting the system to work to but this monster in front of a jury and in jail where he belongs. The problem is going to be keeping plants off of juries.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Jen Psaki had Andrew Weisman and Neal Katyal on this morning, but I fell back to sleep before they came on :oldlady:

Will have to wait for the 4PM replay.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Looks like Daniel Dale will be up soon to fact check.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

I hate to tell him this, but nobody on this earth has been trying to "get him" since he came down the escalator. That is a talking point I hear all the time, including from a family member. I reminded said family member that SHE HERSELF thought he was a clown show con artist when he came down the escalator and so did everyone else in this entire country. It wasn't until he started winning some primaries that ANYONE started actually taking him seriously. Even after he won the nomination of his party NOBODY took seriously any suggestion that he could win the presidency so how the fuck in hell did anyone try to "stop him from the time he came down the escalator"? It probably took most of the world three or four weeks after it was clear that he actually won before anyone got enough over the shock to even THINK about "stopping" him.
“A know-it-all is a person who knows everything except for how annoying he is.”

— Demetri Martin
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

RVInit wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 4:40 pm I hate to tell him this, but nobody on this earth has been trying to "get him" since he came down the escalator. That is a talking point I hear all the time, including from a family member. I reminded said family member that SHE HERSELF thought he was a clown show con artist when he came down the escalator and so did everyone else in this entire country. It wasn't until he started winning some primaries that ANYONE started actually taking him seriously. Even after he won the nomination of his party NOBODY took seriously any suggestion that he could win the presidency so how the fuck in hell did anyone try to "stop him from the time he came down the escalator"? It probably took most of the world three or four weeks after it was clear that he actually won before anyone got enough over the shock to even THINK about "stopping" him.
exactly. I was just in disbelief that any one would take him seriously.

Then all the meanness came out and the sexual abuse came out and the making fun of the ill came out................................

I am ashamed of a LOT of people that took him seriously and still do
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

A lot of them don't just take him seriously, they freakin' idolize the SoB.

ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

tfg posted this to Truth. He’s getting pretty blatant.
IMG_5761.jpeg
IMG_5761.jpeg (212.28 KiB) Viewed 534 times
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Interesting choice of words. ME! ME! ME! "T did ...", not the US did... :blackeye:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/17/politics ... index.html

Former President Donald Trump, in an interview with NBC’s Kristen Welker that aired Sunday on “Meet the Press” continued to make false claims around a variety of subjects including the 2020 election and the January 6 insurrection.

Trump blames Pelosi for January 6
Trump looked to place blame on then-House Speaker Nancy Pelosi for the violence on January 6, 2021 – when his own supporters stormed the US Capitol, claiming she “was in charge of security. She turned down 10,000 soldiers. If she didn’t turn down the soldiers, you wouldn’t have had January 6.”

Facts First: This is false. The speaker of the House is not in charge of Capitol security. That’s the responsibility of the Capitol Police Board, which oversees the US Capitol Police and approves requests for National Guard assistance.

Trump’s former acting defense secretary, Chris Miller, also told lawmakers that he was never given a formal order by Trump to have 10,000 troops ready to be sent to the Capitol on January 6. “There was no direct, there was no order from the president,” Miller said.

Former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows sent an email saying the National Guard would be present to “protect pro Trump people” in the lead up to the US Capitol insurrection, according to the report released by the January 6 committee.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”