INDICTED (INDICATED) #4 - Quadfecta! Perfecta? - Judge Scott McAfee - Georgia v. Trump ET AL - P01135809- Fani Willis

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Slim Cognito
Verified:

INDICTED (INDICATED) #4 - Quadfecta! Perfecta? - Judge Scott McAfee - Georgia v. Trump ET AL - P01135809- Fani Willis

Post by Slim Cognito »

It would be irresponsible to spread rumors that Lindsay flipped. So I’m definitely not gonna do that.
ImageImageImage x4
New Turtle

Post by New Turtle »

Kendra wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:31 am Gonna be hard for Lindsey to avoid the reporters on Capitol Hill... :popcorn:

He could bark like a dog and then shed a single tear. Then stare off into space.
New Turtle

Post by New Turtle »

It's been a while, but I believe the two senate candidates joined in on the scam because Trump wouldn't do anything for their campaigns otherwise. And then it came off like, "hey the election is rigged, but come back and vote for us anyway."
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

New Turtle wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:49 pm It's been a while, but I believe the two senate candidates joined in on the scam because Trump wouldn't do anything for their campaigns otherwise. And then it came off like, "hey the election is rigged, but come back and vote for us anyway."

And with Zee Orange Furher making that claim, caused 75K less QOPers to show up for the run off :lol:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

DENINED
Happy Friday

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... sord090823
IMG_9582.jpeg
IMG_9582.jpeg (234.76 KiB) Viewed 1525 times
What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Mark Meadows not going to Federal Court.

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/09/08/judge-d ... court.html
A federal judge on Friday rejected a request by Trump White House chief of staff Mark Meadows to move his Georgia election conspiracy criminal case to federal court.
More to come, I'm sure.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

An epic own-goal
Frater I*I wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:22 pm
New Turtle wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:49 pm It's been a while, but I believe the two senate candidates joined in on the scam because Trump wouldn't do anything for their campaigns otherwise. And then it came off like, "hey the election is rigged, but come back and vote for us anyway."

And with Zee Orange Furher making that claim, caused 75K less QOPers to show up for the run off :lol:
realist

Post by realist »

AndyinPA wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:58 pm Mark Meadows not going to Federal Court.

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/09/08/judge-d ... court.html
A federal judge on Friday rejected a request by Trump White House chief of staff Mark Meadows to move his Georgia election conspiracy criminal case to federal court.
More to come, I'm sure.
You were ninja'd by GG. :biggrin:

https://thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... 15#p215208
Image X 4
Image X 32
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:lol:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

He shoulda just attached this to his original removal filing cuz ya knew it was gonna happen.

What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
much ado

Post by much ado »

Well, at least delay does not seem to be part of his strategy.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Mark's already appealed to the 11th Circuit.

Here's the docket:
https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/67 ... /#entry-69

Also added to our very busy with T**** criminals docket Protopage (Mark got his own tab!): https://protopage.com/birthers#Mark_Meadows

The ruling is at https://www.washingtonpost.com/document ... e_manual_2

Posted a few tweets about this. My favorite part is that our old friend THE HATCH ACT returns! Remember KellyAnne & the Trumpers ignoring and joking about it? Well, federal officials are prohibited from campaign activities just smacked Mark in the ass.

Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 18m
DENIED: Folks like KellyAnne Conway treated the Hatch Act, which prohibits federal officials from campaign activities, as a joke. Oops. A Federal Judge denied Mark Meadows’ effort to move Georgia case to federal court in part because of it.

FREE Gift Link: https://t.co/TjMrL55k0q

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Please keep talking Lindsey and implicate others
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
much ado

Post by much ado »

ABC News: Mark Meadows requests emergency stay in Georgia election interference case
Three days after losing his bid to have his Fulton County, Georgia, election interference case removed to federal court, former Trump Chief of Staff Mark Meadows on Monday filed an emergency motion asking the judge to stay his order, pending the appeals process.

Judge Steve Jones on Friday rejected Meadows' bid to have his case moved, based on a federal law that calls for the removal of criminal proceedings brought in state court to the federal court system when someone is charged for actions they allegedly took as a federal official acting "under color" of their office.

Meadows immediately filed a notice of appeal following the ruling.

Meadows' motion on Monday noted that the state is seeking to try Meadows and the case's other 18 defendants as early as Oct 23.

"Absent a stay, the State will continue seeking to try Meadows 42 days from now," the filing said. "If the State gets its way, Meadows could be forced to go to trial -- and could be convicted and incarcerated -- before the standard timeline for a federal appeal would play out."

[...]
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

"Absent a stay, the State will continue seeking to try Meadows 42 days from now," the filing said. "If the State gets its way, Meadows could be forced to go to trial -- and could be convicted and incarcerated -- before the standard timeline for a federal appeal would play out."
Meadows is starting to catch on. :lol:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Mercury News :press:
@mercnews@press.coop
Trump asks judge to throw out Georgia election subversion charges

The filings indicate Trump wants to adopt the legal arguments his racketeering co-defendants Rudy Giuliani, Kenneth Chesebro and Ray Smith have already made in court filings.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

orlylicious wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 7:40 pm
Meadows is starting to catch on. :lol:
He can always opt out of the speedy trial choice :biggrin:
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

The 11th brooks no delays.
F51wsZGaYAAirqU.jpeg
F51wsZGaYAAirqU.jpeg (140.13 KiB) Viewed 957 times
Image Image Image Image
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Anna Bower @AnnaBower wrote: Just in: Ken Chesebro moves to dismiss his criminal charges in Fulton County. He argues that his conduct was justified because he undertook the alleged actions while "fulfilling his duties to a client as an attorney."

https://documentcloud.org/documents/239 ... esebro-mtd
https://x.com/AnnaBower/status/1701705295389721063?s=20
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
much ado

Post by much ado »

IANAL, but that really seems to be grasping at straws.

How the hell does being an attorney for a client let you off the hook for committing a criminal act?

Which year of law school do they teach than in?
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Lawyers version of the Soldier’s Nuremberg defence
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

"I vos jas vollowing odors."
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:06 pm
Anna Bower @AnnaBower wrote: Just in: Ken Chesebro moves to dismiss his criminal charges in Fulton County. He argues that his conduct was justified because he undertook the alleged actions while "fulfilling his duties to a client as an attorney."

https://documentcloud.org/documents/239 ... esebro-mtd
https://x.com/AnnaBower/status/1701705295389721063?s=20
The argument made by the mafia lawyers ... :brickwallsmall:

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”