#AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

filly

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by filly »

Dr. Ken thanks for posting this as I was just about to post it myself.

Of course it wasn't the CNN reporter's job to get into a debate with this fraud of a woman, but the only "dead people voting" cases I am aware of are Trumpers who used their dead relative's ballot to vote for Trump.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by AndyinPA »

From Covfefe's post above:
Senate Republicans had touted Wake TSI's election experience when announcing an incomplete list of contractors that would conduct the audit, saying that its employees performed a 2020 election hand count in Fulton County, Pennsylvania. The Arizona Mirror reported last week that the firm conducted that audit at the request of a state senator who has been a prominent advocate of the “Stop the Steal” movement.

Cyber Ninjas' original statement of work said that Wake TSI would be "leading all ballot hand-counting processes."
I believe it's Fulton County, Pennsylvania, that has to replace all its voting machines after that audit.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

Good God, that interview.

The power of motivated reasoning in a nutshell, right there.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

That interview was nuts. :crazy:

I know of at least two cases in PA where a voter voted for a dead person. In both cases, they were republicans.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Dr. Ken wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 10:25 am I can see why the Arizona Senate President who started this refused interviews in the past. She sounds no different than the birthers

Why is it that these conspiracy theory kooks can't seem to grasp the logical failure in asking your opponent to prove a negative?
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

I kinda wish she had asked something along the lines of 'if you are this concerned with election results, why did you bring in a team with no experience with auditing and reject the findings of teams that do have it?'
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

SMDH. While crazy lady insists the reporter answer an impossible question, reporter lady tries to explain that her opinions are based on data, to which crazy lady says, "see, you can't answer my question!"
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

AndyinPA wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 10:56 am From Covfefe's post above:
Senate Republicans had touted Wake TSI's election experience when announcing an incomplete list of contractors that would conduct the audit, saying that its employees performed a 2020 election hand count in Fulton County, Pennsylvania. The Arizona Mirror reported last week that the firm conducted that audit at the request of a state senator who has been a prominent advocate of the “Stop the Steal” movement.

Cyber Ninjas' original statement of work said that Wake TSI would be "leading all ballot hand-counting processes."
I believe it's Fulton County, Pennsylvania, that has to replace all its voting machines after that audit.
Maricopa county, too. The SOS consulted with the DOJ Cybersecurity division and other election experts all of whom said the machines should be tossed. To SOS has recommended that the dominion machines all be tossed.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
LM K

Post by LM K »

LM K wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 2:39 pm On Twitter, a woman posted a pics of several ballot from their fraudit. Some ballots were on computer screens.

The recount is in Windham,NH.

I encouraged the poster to remove the first photo I noticed. And I reported the photo to Twitter.

These recounts are sooooo secure! :thumbsup:

ETA: The auditors claim the received permission from the NH SoS and NH Attorney General. I've contacted the SoS to ask about that.
NH SoS received my email. Photos were immediately removed from Twitter. :twisted:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

That interview is totally birther, what an idiot she is. The reporter is one of the AZAudit pool reporters, she's really cool.

Can't wait for this to blow up in Karen's Juanita Broddrick face. After losing AZ in 2020, to be pissing off indie voters with this rubbish that will be proven to be grifting lies seems like the last thing they'd want to do... but as President Obama said, "please proceed".

There's a long, tortured Twitter thread with a bunch of dead-enders. am copied but haven't been writing much. They just can't be stupid enough it seems, they have to go for the gold.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
June bug

Post by June bug »

neeneko wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 11:39 am I kinda wish she had asked something along the lines of 'if you are this concerned with election results, why did you bring in a team with no experience with auditing and reject the findings of teams that do have it?'
Great idea!! Too bad she didn’t.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

For the future :P

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
LM K

Post by LM K »

June bug wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 7:37 pm
neeneko wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 11:39 am I kinda wish she had asked something along the lines of 'if you are this concerned with election results, why did you bring in a team with no experience with auditing and reject the findings of teams that do have it?'
Great idea!! Too bad she didn’t.
Esp when an accredited company with previous election experience submitted a bid, and CN never did.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

“Auditors find no fraud in disputed New Hampshire election”:
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 55399.html

“There is no evidence of fraud or political bias in a controversial New Hampshire election where a recount and audit has drawn the interest of former President Donald Trump auditors concluded Thursday.
Rather, auditors investigating the election in the town of Windham believe a folding machine used by the town to try to accommodate the numbers of absentee ballots in the November election is responsible for mistakenly adding to vote counts for candidates in four legislative seats.”
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Clearly it was a folding machine made in China, paid for Soros and installed by Pelosi and the Squad. Amirite?
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

woodworker wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 11:11 pm Clearly it was a folding machine made in China, paid for Soros and installed by Pelosi and the Squad. Amirite?
You're totally glossing over the whole Venezuela/Hugo Chavez angle, gotta fold that in somehow too!
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Chilidog wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 2:38 pm The Mobius ballot.
:lol:
“A know-it-all is a person who knows everything except for how annoying he is.”

— Demetri Martin
LM K

Post by LM K »

Yep ...round 2! :thumbsup:

Using software in the research stage!
The politicized “audit” of Maricopa County, Arizona’s 2020 vote is weeks behind schedule, overseen by a conspiracy theorist, fueled by untraceable private donations, and may well produce an inaccurate count.

So why not try again?

The Arizona Republic reported Friday that the GOP-controlled Arizona Senate is close to signing a second recount deal, this time using digital images of the county’s ballots rather than the real paper objects.

The auditor this time, rather than “Cyber Ninjas,” would be the nonprofit Citizens Oversight, which, similarly, had no experience auditing elections prior to Donald Trump’s months-long tantrum over losing his reelection bid.

The group’s founder Ray Lutz told the Republic that the audit would amount to a “grand test” of his technology, which he calls “AuditEngine,” and which purports to be able to re-tabulate ballots cast on other machines.

“I think it is certainly a big test for me, because I have put a lot of work on it for the last year and a half or so,” Lutz said. “We have enhanced it to the point now where I believe we can do a lot to provide information about how well (this election) went.”

He added later that “sometimes we see mistakes that are made, on our side.”

“This is a new system that is valuable for the public to have and we can use for examining these elections and finding out what happened,” Lutz said. He told the paper he would accept outside donations — but not from political organizations or “crazies.”

Senate audit liaison Ken Bennett said that yet another audit could be important for comparison purposes, if the official count and the Cyber Ninjas audit come to different numbers.

The Cyber Ninjas audit is not going well.

:snippity:
And while Lutz says his technology is open source, ballot images are not public record in Arizona, the Republic noted, meaning Lutz’s analysis wouldn’t be publicly accessible. Also, Maricopa county has around 1,800 different ballot styles — accounting for neighborhood-specific races and the like, the paper reported — which could take weeks to program for Lutz’s review.
Basically, the Senate is beyond embarrassed by CN
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

Huh.

Well, at least the 'AuditEngine' has lots of information posted about it... though most of it is 'how to use' not 'what black magic is involved'. There is a rather nebulous 'style' step that seems to be a custom OCR.. so I THINK it is just auditing the scanning process?

But.. the guy is also asking people to bug their representatives to make ballots public.. so the activism part hinges on voting no longer being secret.

(editd to add)

The more I think about it, I wonder if the secret ballot is the real target in all of this. Granted a pretext to pass more voter suppression laws really helps out the GoP, but the party has been increasingly valuing loyalty over everything else.. not knowing how your neighbor voted must really bother them. Ballots being public record would let them know exactly who was on their side, who was not, who to reward, who to punish... it would be harder to be vocally loyal in public but secretly vote another way.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

neeneko wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 8:55 am Huh.

Well, at least the 'AuditEngine' has lots of information posted about it... though most of it is 'how to use' not 'what black magic is involved'. There is a rather nebulous 'style' step that seems to be a custom OCR.. so I THINK it is just auditing the scanning process?

But.. the guy is also asking people to bug their representatives to make ballots public.. so the activism part hinges on voting no longer being secret.

(editd to add)

The more I think about it, I wonder if the secret ballot is the real target in all of this. Granted a pretext to pass more voter suppression laws really helps out the GoP, but the party has been increasingly valuing loyalty over everything else.. not knowing how your neighbor voted must really bother them. Ballots being public record would let them know exactly who was on their side, who was not, who to reward, who to punish... it would be harder to be vocally loyal in public but secretly vote another way.
How would that even work? Our ballots have no identifying numbers or anything on them and once they check you off on the poll books, that's the last time you are "connected" to your specific ballot. How could they link me to my ballot once they've handed it to me?
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

RVInit wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 6:49 pm
Chilidog wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 2:38 pm The Mobius ballot.
:lol:
If it wasn’t for Mad Magazine, I wouldn’t have gotten that.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

Can Fogbow start an audit firm? I feel like there's money to be made off credulous state legislatures.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Cyber Chickens! We'll peck away your ballot fraud!
Image Image Image Image

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”