Rudy Giuliani

These people suck. They are bad people.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Rudy Giuliani

Post by neonzx »

Grumpy Git wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:34 am Pay up Rudy!

https://twitter.com/AnnaBower/status/16 ... 7788355640
How is going to pay it? He couldn't even pay his phone bill. $$
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Luke »

Roodles is probably on the phone with Alex Jones' bankruptcy lawyer right now.

Full Memorandum Opinion (57 pages): https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 0.94.0.pdf
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Grumpy Git »

neonzx wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:40 am
Grumpy Git wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:34 am Pay up Rudy!

https://twitter.com/AnnaBower/status/16 ... 7788355640
How is going to pay it? He couldn't even pay his phone bill. $$
I find it hard to believe that a person of his wealth and position has pissed it all away, and doesn't have some funds stashed away offshore.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Slim Cognito »

Can they sneak a lien on his Manhattan apartment he recently put up for sale?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Greatgrey »

So ya gotta wonder, how bad is the incriminating evidence that Rudy wouldn’t turn over? Is it so bad he would rather take a defamation conviction in lieu of producing it?
What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
NewMexGirl

Rudy Giuliani

Post by NewMexGirl »

Greatgrey wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:15 pm So ya gotta wonder, how bad is the incriminating evidence that Rudy wouldn’t turn over? Is it so bad he would rather take a defamation conviction in lieu of producing it?
Yeah, that discovery material must be … not good, if you’re Giuliani.

But simply amazeballs to me about Howell allowing no trial. I assume that is appealable but of course, IANAL. Have you ever heard of another case like that?
realist

Rudy Giuliani

Post by realist »

NewMexGirl wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:40 pm
Greatgrey wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:15 pm So ya gotta wonder, how bad is the incriminating evidence that Rudy wouldn’t turn over? Is it so bad he would rather take a defamation conviction in lieu of producing it?
Yeah, that discovery material must be … not good, if you’re Giuliani.

But simply amazeballs to me about Howell allowing no trial. I assume that is appealable but of course, IANAL. Have you ever heard of another case like that?
Yes, in same or similar circumstances, I can recall cases where default judgment has occurred. In fact, I read a court hearing only a couple of weeks ago where that was the case and it too was due to discovery abuses. The defendant had been warned/told many times prior to comply and simply did not.
Image X 4
Image X 32
NewMexGirl

Rudy Giuliani

Post by NewMexGirl »

Thanks for answering my question, Realist. :thumbsup:
Uninformed

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Uninformed »

The Alex Jones defamation case in Connecticut, re the Sandy Hook school shooting, was defaulted for failing to comply with discovery requirements.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, in the jargon, they separate liability from damages, and rule that you can't contest liability because of discovery abuses. It's actually relatively uncommon, but it happens. Didn't it happen to GIL once, too also?
I am living in a world far beyond the scope of my imagination. Every time the planet rotates, I wake up in a brand new world full of wonders.
NewMexGirl

Rudy Giuliani

Post by NewMexGirl »

Thanks for he reminder of Alex Jones. There are so many dirty, rotten, right wing scoundrels, I lose track.

One enjoys seeing Giuliani go down hard, but let’s face it, that discovery material must be pretty hot stuff and I, for one, want to see it.
NewMexGirl

Rudy Giuliani

Post by NewMexGirl »

WaPo freebie on what Giuliani might be hiding. No warranties express or implied.

https://wapo.st/45SGg6Y
Kendra

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Kendra »

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/09/0 ... n-00114307

In December 2020, an adviser to Rudy Giuliani circulated a draft email addressed to the White House seeking “provisional” security clearances for the former mayor and members of his team as part of their work to keep Donald Trump in power.

The adviser, Katherine Friess, also helped Giuliani woo potential donors to finance Trump’s effort to reverse the results of the election. She helped draft a “strategic communications plan” for a final push to keep Trump in office, a document that became a focus for Jan. 6 investigators and that called for placing paid ads on radio and TV alleging widespread voter fraud. At the same time, Friess warned other Trump aides that their claims about dead people voting in Georgia were weak — but Trump continued to trumpet those claims anyway.
:snippity:
More recently, two Georgia election workers sought to depose Friess in a defamation lawsuit against Giuliani. Over the course of four months, they looked for her at “six different addresses,” contacted attorneys who had represented her in other cases, and emailed her at five email accounts she has used.

Though subpoenas must typically be served in person, U.S. District Court Judge Beryl Howell authorized the plaintiffs, Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss, to serve the subpoena on Friess via “alternative” methods, including via email and all of her known addresses, as well as to Mansolillo. But they still struck out.

“At least one third-party, Katherine Friess … has vanished,” Freeman and Moss’ attorneys wrote last month. “Despite months of efforts, including extensive investigation and an order from this Court authorizing Plaintiffs to serve Katherine Friess by alternative service … Ms. Friess has never responded to Plaintiffs’ subpoenas nor provided documentary evidence, and Defendant Giuliani has declined to say where she might be.”
Lots moar at the link.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Rudy Giuliani

Post by RTH10260 »

Vanished? Shirley she is in a witless protection program run by FBI and CIA. Just check the Walmart tunnel system :twisted:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Slim Cognito »

Perhaps she's defected to Bolivia. You get a lot more for your money in Bolivia, I checked on it.
► Show Spoiler
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Rudy Giuliani

Post by RTH10260 »

Other lost people were located on the Appalachian Trail ;)
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Flatpoint High »

She's hiding out in Magadonia.
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Suranis

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Suranis »

Whats the exchange rate for Vietnamese Dong in Magadonia?
Hic sunt dracones
Kendra

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Kendra »

Just heard on CNN the big fundraiser for Roodles is tonight at Bedminster. More info on CNN after the break.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Rudy Giuliani

Post by raison de arizona »

Kendra wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 7:16 pm Just heard on CNN the big fundraiser for Roodles is tonight at Bedminster. More info on CNN after the break.
$100k/plate. Gulp.
https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/07/politics ... bedminster
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Kendra »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 7:59 pm
Kendra wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 7:16 pm Just heard on CNN the big fundraiser for Roodles is tonight at Bedminster. More info on CNN after the break.
$100k/plate. Gulp.
Yeah. Wonder how much tfg will take off the top to cover food, drinks and whatever else he can think of.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Rudy Giuliani

Post by raison de arizona »

Kendra wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 8:02 pm
$100k/plate. Gulp.
Yeah. Wonder how much tfg will take off the top to cover food, drinks and whatever else he can think of.
tfg won't pay his legal bills to Giuliani, but he will hold a fundraiser for him. And grift off it.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Kendra »

After all this grifting and throwing people under the bus, I can't figure out why people still stick with him :confuzzled:
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Frater I*I »

Kendra wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 8:21 pm After all this grifting and throwing people under the bus, I can't figure out why people still stick with him :confuzzled:
As an avenue to their own power and grift....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Dave from down under

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Dave from down under »

Kendra wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 8:02 pm
$100k/plate. Gulp.
Donnie will take it all

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”