Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Slim Cognito
Verified:

Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Post by Slim Cognito »

He'd rather be broke than give it to Dominion, Ziegler (sp?) et al?

Or, as a previously successful business, can he really be that bad with money?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Slim Cognito wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:29 pm Or, as a previously successful business, can he really be that bad with money?
Drug and alcohol addiction is not always just about chemical addiction but a behavior/psychological condition that exists apart from the actual drug or alcohol. He is showing addictive behavior, but this time, it is not drugs that are his current obsession. He has become addicted to the attention (which probably already existed given his need to do his own commercials) and to the whole election fraud thing.

He's and addict but has changed where he gets his high and like any addiction, it is tearing him down.
101010 :towel:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:05 pm
sad-cafe wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 4:40 pm Mike Lindell says he's no longer wealthy due to election crusade
A fool and his money...
Oh well, judgements were gonna get it all anyhow. Might as well get yourself a good martyr thing on. I mean, for $30 million I could have had a lot more fun going broke but whatever.

I hope he ends up under a bridge in a cardboard box.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Gregg wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 9:02 pm
MN-Skeptic wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:05 pm
sad-cafe wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 4:40 pm Mike Lindell says he's no longer wealthy due to election crusade
A fool and his money...
Oh well, judgements were gonna get it all anyhow. Might as well get yourself a good martyr thing on. I mean, for $30 million I could have had a lot more fun going broke but whatever.
If I had that kind of money, after philanthropy I’d be traveling the world. A lot more fun.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

New episode of Lindell Report is on FrankSpeech.

Things must be really rough... in the last show Brannon Howse spent 15 MINUTES advertising everything on the MyPillow site. He always shills his "all natural energy drink" and always gives the FDA warning it's not approved to treat any conditions.

FOGGY YOU'RE GOING TO BE EXCITED! How about some Bible Story Pillowcases for the boys? AND ONLY $5, you almost can't afford not to buy them.

Tonight Brannon is shilling Mike's Minnesota State Fair (haha originally typed Fail) deals.

State Fair.JPG
State Fair.JPG (73.74 KiB) Viewed 1474 times

Children’s Bible Story Pillowcase
$39.98
$5.00 w/ promo code

What Are the Odds? From Crack Addict to CEO (Signed) State Fair Special
$29.97
$5.00 w/ promo code

MyTowels™ Cooling Towels State Fair Special
$24.99
$5.00 w/ promo code

GoAnywhere Pillow State Fair Special
$19.97
$5.00 w/ promo code

GAP Pillow Case State Fair Special
GoAnywhere Pillowcase
$19.96

And, INCREDIBLY, the Slippers are STILL THERE! Now they are PRE-CHRISTMAS SPECIALS!! :lol: What a stroke of luck because 3-4 months ago Mike said they were selling out fast!

MP Sale.JPG
MP Sale.JPG (129.2 KiB) Viewed 1474 times

What's a bit strange is that the MyPillow products only have 4-5 reviews each. That goes along with the tiny view count and subscibers on the Lindell Report. Can't understand how they are so low when Mike's blown $60M+. Has he run out of marks????

Mike comes on and says they're running a telethon for the Michigan fake grand jurors. There's a GiveSendGo, it was up to $100K this afternoon. Mike says they lost the feed on Lindell TV 3, that's apparently where it's happening. So he gets his phone and starts texting, just looking at his phone. DEAD AIR for almost 2 MINUTES. That's an eternity.

So then he asks Brannon to bring up news about him and the RawStory first story is how he's no longer wealthy :lol: He reverts to his "we lost 1/3 of our business, maybe 1/2", expenses incurred over the "$8.4B" he's being sued for (now he doesn't mention he DARED and BEGGED them to do it, strange), and it's been very tough but I'm not stopping.

Dang, there were call ins and we missed it.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

northland10 wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:28 pm

Raw Story

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell complained on Tuesday that he has been forced to borrow millions of dollars over the past few months.

During a telethon for 16 fake electors in Michigan, Lindell revealed that he no longer has access to the wealth he once had. He previously said he borrowed $10 million to keep his company afloat.
And just the other day, he came on the TV and said that because MyPillow 2 was such a success, they are hiring a bunch more staff to keep up but need to sell off the sheets because they need the space for huge growth. That couldn't have been a lie, could it?
If'n he needs the space, why did he just sell a warehouse and a lot of equipment?
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

By the way, at the MyPillow.com site, at the top, if you enter an email address it will send you a link to the 9hr50 audio book of Mike's life story. It asks for a phone number as well but closed it, but it sent the file link anyway.

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Call me when the private jet pilot gets laid off and the 2 (TWO!) Gulfstreams are for sale cheap.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 2:53 pm By the way, at the MyPillow.com site, at the top, if you enter an email address it will send you a link to the 9hr50 audio book of Mike's life story. It asks for a phone number as well but closed it, but it sent the file link anyway.
Hidden Content
Read by Mike Lindell. PASS!
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 2:53 pm By the way, at the MyPillow.com site, at the top, if you enter an email address it will send you a link to the 9hr50 audio book of Mike's life story. It asks for a phone number as well but closed it, but it sent the file link anyway.

Hidden Content
It works.

I'm not sure whether to thank you or curse you :lol:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

pipistrelle wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 3:45 pm
Hidden Content
Read by Mike Lindell. PASS!
Sounds like a good punishment for petty criminals to me.

Luke

Post by Luke »

:lol: RDA, thought about the same when posting it haha. Wifehorn was thinking of tying Foggy to a chair and playing the whole audiobook in one sitting, 10 hours of Mike is almost as good as 10 hours of Baby Shark.

Meanwhile, Lindell is driving the DOJ nuts... probably not the best idea for Mike.
DOJ fires off exasperated motion after being dragged into MyPillow-Dominion lawsuit over ‘inexplicable attempts to compel testimony’ about ‘unrelated’ 17-year-old case
COLIN KALMBACHER Sep 5th, 2023, 7:23 pm

The U.S. Department of Justice on Tuesday filed an exasperated motion in an ongoing dispute involving a voting software company that is suing an infamous right-wing pillow seller – saying one of their attorneys has “inexplicably” been subpoenaed in the case, that she has nothing of relevance to add to it, and should just be left alone.

The underlying controversy is likely familiar to readers as the $1.3 billion defamation lawsuit filed by Dominion Voting Systems against MyPillow and their CEO Mike Lindell. The stalwart Donald Trump ally repeatedly and baselessly accused two voting machine companies of rigging the 2020 presidential election.

Earlier this summer, My Pillow, Inc. filed a motion to compel the testimony of DOJ attorney, Carlotta Wells. The career government lawyer, however, was not previously involved in the civil dispute between the voting machine companies and the bedding retailer.
► Show Spoiler
“This Court should not countenance [MyPillow’s] inexplicable attempts to compel testimony from Wells concerning her representation of the United States as trial counsel in asserting and protecting an unrelated state-secrets privilege seventeen years ago,” the DOJ argues in summary. “By its own terms, the motion to compel does not seek any information bearing on the truth or reasonableness of the alleged defamatory statements in [Dominion v. My Pillow.] And indeed, Wells has no personal knowledge—and Movant do not contend otherwise—of the truth or reasonableness of any of the alleged defamatory statements.”
https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/do ... -old-case/

We've had Lindell's cell phone number posted on here. $100 to somebody's favorite charity who a) calls Mike, b) reads him this story, and c) asks him a few test questions to see if he understood it. If he answers, "Does that mean GO AWAY?", that counts as understanding.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Gimme a number.

I'll even record the call if you promise to get the recording on Twitter which is just beyond my skillset.

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

And consider that because of my job, I pretty much operate on China Standard Time which without getting into the details of it, it hardly convenient for anyone in America.

sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

is his mouth moving?
Luke

Post by Luke »

Haven't found the cell yet but it was posted the business number is (952) 826-8611.

This is a hilarious topic to re-read. What a huckster. Every time it's THIS IS IT!!! and then when it fails, he forgets all about it and it's on to the next fantasy. Had forgotten about some of it like the FOR SURE HISTORIC SUPREME COURT CASE WITH TONS OF AG'S SIGNED ON. He picked a heck of a way to spend all his money. Maybe when he's down to living in a box he'll get a movie deal.
much ado

Post by much ado »

When he finally runs out of money, will he SHUT UP??

Never mind. I already know the answer...
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

much ado wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:43 pm When he finally runs out of money, will he SHUT UP??

You know you want to listen to almost 10 hours of that awful voice.
IMG_2070.jpeg
IMG_2070.jpeg (152.49 KiB) Viewed 1212 times
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Off Topic
Gregg wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 5:56 pm And consider that because of my job, I pretty much operate on China Standard Time which without getting into the details of it, it hardly convenient for anyone in America.
I feel your pain. Being 10-13 hours ahead of most folks I know is hampering my joy on weekends -- calls back to the U.S., virtual tabletop RPGs, etc., all are scheduled in ways that either deny me sleep or cut into my real life social plans with local colleagues.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

much ado wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:43 pm When he finally runs out of money, will he SHUT UP??

Actually, if he does run out of money, he may not shut up, but it will become harder to hear his babbling. His platforms with go down without funding, and his invites to yap his mouth at right-wing events and interviews will dry up since he no longer has the one thing that made him useful to the right.
101010 :towel:
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

I think I made the big time David clements randomly followed me
Screenshot_20230906_224503_X.jpg
Screenshot_20230906_224503_X.jpg (128.57 KiB) Viewed 1139 times
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

“Earlier this summer, My Pillow, Inc. filed a motion to compel the testimony of DOJ attorney, Carlotta Wells. The career government lawyer, however, was not previously involved in the civil dispute between the voting machine companies and the bedding retailer.…
…This Court should not countenance [MyPillow’s] inexplicable attempts to compel testimony from Wells concerning her representation of the United States as trial counsel in asserting and protecting an unrelated state-secrets privilege seventeen years ago,” the DOJ argues in summary. “By its own terms, the motion to compel does not seek any information bearing on the truth or reasonableness of the alleged defamatory statements in [Dominion v. My Pillow.] And indeed, Wells has no personal knowledge—and Movant do not contend otherwise—of the truth or reasonableness of any of the alleged defamatory statements.”

Silly Judge. If Carlotta Wells is a Black female, that’s all you need to know. It has nothing to do with Law, it’s Political Theater. :mad:
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Requesting the lady to answer questions is so stupid. First she can claim she has no longer access to said records to refresh her memory. Second it's so long ago (20 years) that she can answer every question with "I canot recall / remember".
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

No, then he'll get elected to Congress and join Chairman Gomer Comer and Gymbo Jordan's "House Committee on Shit We Just Make Up and then Step on our own Dicks".

Comer is possibly the only man who can compete with him in the "I got it this time" announcements.

p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

So this dropped on the Twitter today. Since Coomer is my favorite off-shoot law case that nobody talks about because there's too much other shit going on, I watched every clip. Really.

I've gotta track down what else is happening in this case, and what Lindell originally said that got him sued. But this stands alone as a window into the world of Being My Pillow. Yikes.

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”