trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, contemnor, and rapist - $537M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Volkonski
Verified:

trump (the former guy, defamer, and rapist)

Post by Volkonski »

Mr brolin wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 3:40 am "Never Surrender" seems like a great slogan to The Great Anal Pustule as in his mind it equates to Thermopylae or the Alamo or Rourke's Drift..... Trouble is his stance reeks more of Little Big Horn, the Charge of the Light Brigade or the War of Jenkins Ear
Thermopylae and the Alamo did not end well for those that didn't surrender.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

“Roomer” has it that tfg cannot spell rumor!
► Show Spoiler
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Toomer Roomer Loomer
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

He's losing it.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

Post by Mr brolin »

Volkonski wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 9:05 am
Mr brolin wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 3:40 am "Never Surrender" seems like a great slogan to The Great Anal Pustule as in his mind it equates to Thermopylae or the Alamo or Rourke's Drift..... Trouble is his stance reeks more of Little Big Horn, the Charge of the Light Brigade or the War of Jenkins Ear
Thermopylae and the Alamo did not end well for those that didn't surrender.
Thermopylae and the Alamo ended up being great propaganda pieces which muppets and politicians can use and in Texas still drape across their shoulders for ersatz glory comparison

No one in their right minds wants to compare themselves to Custer, Lord Cardigan or PM Robert Walpole ...... :biggrin:
raison de arizona

BTW that whole leading in the polls nonsense tfg keeps spewing is false. Of course.
IMG_5617.png
IMG_5617.png (106.06 KiB) Viewed 1654 times
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Those polling numbers don't give me great confidence in the general election (should those candidates be the ones on the ticket).
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I think he looks only at Rasmussen, which always has him way up there with numbers that have to be seen to be disbelieved.
Liz

Post by Liz »

neonzx wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:34 am Get 'em while they are hot! He is selling mugshot tshirts of his horrible 20-minute experience at the Fulton County violent Jail.

Trump Describes Humiliating Mugshot as a ‘Terrible Experience’

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-mug ... ounty-jail

He opted to forego a smile in the photo, instead debuting a menacing glare that is sure to be one of the defining images of the era

I think the "menacing glare" was secondary to him trying to hide his double chin and flabby neck
New Turtle

Post by New Turtle »

pipistrelle wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:16 pm I think he looks only at Rasmussen, which always has him way up there with numbers that have to be seen to be disbelieved.
He has also said in the past he will add a bunch of points to his polling due to bias. I'm sure staffers who bring him the polls have already been instructed to make those adjustments first.
raison de arizona

So. Much. Whining.
► Show Spoiler
raison de arizona

New Turtle wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:26 pm
pipistrelle wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:16 pm I think he looks only at Rasmussen, which always has him way up there with numbers that have to be seen to be disbelieved.
He has also said in the past he will add a bunch of points to his polling due to bias. I'm sure staffers who bring him the polls have already been instructed to make those adjustments first.
That’s true, I forgot about that. He’s a legend in his own tiny mind. (It matches his hands.)
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

If his supporters want to compare Him to MLK, they should remember what happened to Dr. King.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Oh god, do not make him a martyr. :talktothehand: My least favorite way for him to shuffle off da coil.
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

If he were to shuffle off this mortal coil, as you put it, before the election, the MAGAts would claim he was assassinated, no matter the cause.

He could call a press conference, put the barrel of a gun in his mouth and shoot himself on national TV and his supporters would blame it on Biden or the Deep State.

If he did die before the election, and the doctors announced it was due to a massive heart attack, the faithful would claim that the stress of the "persecutions" caused it and begin demanding that Jack Smith and Joe Biden be prosecuted for first degree murder. Never mind the prolonged history of Big Macs, Fries and Diet Coke, or the fact that he is 75 years old.

He will be a martyr to them, regardless of the circumstances.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

the former guy is now also too under investigation by the Arizona GA for election interference as per Michael Popok

Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

noblepa wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 5:24 pm If he did die before the election, and the doctors announced it was due to a massive heart attack, the faithful would claim that the stress of the "persecutions" caused it and begin demanding that Jack Smith and Joe Biden be prosecuted for first degree murder. Never mind the prolonged history of Big Macs, Fries and Diet Coke, or the fact that he is 75 years old.
Which is ironic, because if a person of other-than-100% European Caucasian ancesty and appropriate skin tone gets choked to death by a cop and even once took hard drugs, it's the hard drugs that get blamed.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Ben-Prime wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 6:59 pm
noblepa wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 5:24 pm If he did die before the election, and the doctors announced it was due to a massive heart attack, the faithful would claim that the stress of the "persecutions" caused it and begin demanding that Jack Smith and Joe Biden be prosecuted for first degree murder. Never mind the prolonged history of Big Macs, Fries and Diet Coke, or the fact that he is 75 years old.
Which is ironic, because if a person of other-than-100% European Caucasian ancesty and appropriate skin tone gets choked to death by a cop and even once took hard drugs, it's the hard drugs that get blamed.
Doesn't even have to be hard drugs.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

It’s only a poll but…

If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Ben Meiselas presents the former guy posting disturbing videos at his untruthful platform

jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

noblepa wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 5:24 pm If he were to shuffle off this mortal coil, as you put it, before the election, the MAGAts would claim he was assassinated, no matter the cause.

He could call a press conference, put the barrel of a gun in his mouth and shoot himself on national TV and his supporters would blame it on Biden or the Deep State.

If he did die before the election, and the doctors announced it was due to a massive heart attack, the faithful would claim that the stress of the "persecutions" caused it and begin demanding that Jack Smith and Joe Biden be prosecuted for first degree murder. Never mind the prolonged history of Big Macs, Fries and Diet Coke, or the fact that he is 75 years old.

He will be a martyr to them, regardless of the circumstances.
“I could shoot myself on 5th Avenue and not lose any voters.” TFG probably :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

I made it through two and a half of those videos. :cantlook:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
cjroberts
Verified:

Post by cjroberts »

Foggy wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:33 pm Oh god, do not make him a martyr. :talktothehand: My least favorite way for him to shuffle off da coil.
Unfortunately, we have already retained Ronald McDonald as the hitman.
Go Land Crabs!
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

cjroberts wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 4:29 pm
Foggy wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:33 pm Oh god, do not make him a martyr. :talktothehand: My least favorite way for him to shuffle off da coil.
Unfortunately, we have already retained Ronald McDonald as the hitman.
I'd think that would be more in The Grimace's wheelhouse....

I'll see myself out...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

TFG needs to ask for Keisha Jones at McDonald’s

Go to 2:15 :lol: :lol:

Keisha! Noooooooooo!

ETA they’ll both have to worry about their hairdos :lol: :lol:

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”