INDICTED (INDICATED) #4 - Quadfecta! Perfecta? - Judge Scott McAfee - Georgia v. Trump ET AL - P01135809- Fani Willis

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

INDICTED (INDICATED) #4 - Quadfecta! Perfecta? Georgia v. Donald Trump ET AL - INMATE NO. P01135809- Fani Willis

Post by Reality Check »

pipistrelle wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:18 pm :snippity:
No one read the Mueller report. A shocking number of Americans can't read, and those who can read have short attention spans or won't read. If the Georgia trial is streamed/on teevee, it'll get more eyeballs.
Of course Billy Barr preemptively sabotaged the Mueller report by releasing a summary full of critical omissions and quotes pulled out context to give Trump the cover to say it proved there was no collusion with Russia by the Trump campaign when there clearly was.
realist

INDICTED (INDICATED) #4 - Quadfecta! Perfecta? Georgia v. Donald Trump ET AL - INMATE NO. P01135809- Fani Willis

Post by realist »

He certainly has his lies all lined up. Most are transparent and laughable. Wonder if that taking the stand under oath is going to come back to haunt him.
"The state pressured former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows about a text Meadows sent to Georgia Secretary of State chief investigator Frances Watson that read: "Is there any way to speed up Fulton County signature verdicts in order to have results before Jan. 6 if Trump campaign assist financially?"
Meadows claimed he was in a unique relationship, acting as chief of staff but not offering federal funds.
When prosecutors asked why he was making a financial offer, Meadows claimed he was trying to ask if the speed of counting was due to an overtime issue or financial constraint."
LIVE UPDATES
Georgia election hearing live updates: Meadows seeking to have case moved

https://abcnews.go.com/US/live-updates/ ... =102611178
Image X 4
Image X 32
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

realist wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:25 pm He certainly has his lies all lined up. Most are transparent and laughable. Wonder if that taking the stand under oath is going to come back to haunt him.
"The state pressured former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows about a text Meadows sent to Georgia Secretary of State chief investigator Frances Watson that read: "Is there any way to speed up Fulton County signature verdicts in order to have results before Jan. 6 if Trump campaign assist financially?"
Meadows claimed he was in a unique relationship, acting as chief of staff but not offering federal funds.
When prosecutors asked why he was making a financial offer, Meadows claimed he was trying to ask if the speed of counting was due to an overtime issue or financial constraint."
LIVE UPDATES

How is that acting as chief of staff to the executive? That's a purely campaign function. Even I can tell that.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

realist wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:25 pm He certainly has his lies all lined up. Most are transparent and laughable. Wonder if that taking the stand under oath is going to come back to haunt him.
LIVE UPDATES

But, but, but…he specifically mentions campaign help. Chiefs of Staff shouldn’t be talking about campaign funds. Am I wrong?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Slim Cognito wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:30 pm
LIVE UPDATES

But, but, but…he specifically mentions campaign help. Chiefs of Staff shouldn’t be talking about campaign funds. Am I wrong?
GMTA. viewtopic.php?p=213152#p213151
New Turtle

Post by New Turtle »

Meadows need to start taking the 5th before he admits to Hatch Act violations.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Sounds like a pretty crappy Monday for Meadows. Pity :violin:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Hardly any of them read the indictments but they feel qualified to opine. When I asked one, she admitted she hadn't but was posting up a storm... gave her the link.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bob

Post by bob »

New Turtle wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:23 pm Meadows need to start taking the 5th before he admits to Hatch Act violations.
Yet Meadows was the one who filed for removal. No one made him run to federal court and tattle on himself.

:brickwallsmall:
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

New Turtle wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:23 pm Meadows need to start taking the 5th before he admits to Hatch Act violations.
"For completeness": Just Security: The Hatch Act Bars Meadows’ Removal Bid.

Because, as the turtle noted, the Hatch Act prevents campaigning/political activity by federal employees.
Image ImageImage
much ado

Post by much ado »

bob wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 5:50 pm
"For completeness": Just Security: The Hatch Act Bars Meadows’ Removal Bid.

Because, as the turtle noted, the Hatch Act prevents campaigning/political activity by federal employees.
That is so cool! What great news!
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

yeah, and does Meadows think judges don't know that?
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

As of now:

Trump Dates.JPG
Trump Dates.JPG (61.52 KiB) Viewed 902 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

pipistrelle wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 6:07 pm yeah, and does Meadows think judges don't know that?
The judge isn't entirely his audience.

He's got to be seen doing his loyal part to drag this out because TFG sees that only as a benefit.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

bob wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:10 pm
Yet Meadows was the one who filed for removal. No one made him run to federal court and tattle on himself.

:brickwallsmall:
I heard some talking head suggesting Trump likely will file for removal, but delay filing until the 30th day since that's the last day he can file (thus making his hearing for that as late as possible...)
Luke

Post by Luke »

Because of course she did. Didn't ask, but there's no doubt in my mind that Silk would bail Foggy out if it was necessary, she's that kind of lady.
MAGA Podcaster ‘Silk’ Springs Pastor Out of Jail in Trump’s Georgia Case
BAILED OUT
Josh Fiallo Justin Rohrlich Updated Aug. 25, 2023 2:54PM EDT

Stephen Cliffgard Lee, the “nervous” pastor indicted alongside Donald Trump and 17 others in Georgia, was able to post bail on Friday thanks largely to a hefty donation from the infamous MAGA podcaster “Silk” from “Diamond and Silk,” his attorney told The Daily Beast. Lee, who’s accused of intimidating an election worker, was the last of 19 co-defendants to surrender to authorities. His attorney, David Shestokas, suggested Lee’s delay was money-related, with the Chicago pastor short by thousands on his $75,000 bond. Shestokas, who spoke at length about Lee’s case to The Daily Beast last week, said Silk spoke about Lee’s situation on her Thursday night podcast, telling her listeners that Lee “needs to be in church on Sunday.” Shestokas said Silk, whose real name is Herneitha Hardaway, cut a check for $3,500 to start, and by the time Lee turned himself in on Friday—an hour before the court-mandated deadline—he had enough money to bail out. Shestokas called it “a miracle.”
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

10% fee for the surety bond, $7,500 is still a hefty chunk of change.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

! Message from: Foggy
It's really difficult running a calendar, but I will give it a shot. The dates change so fast it'll make your head spin.

Lemme set this thing up.

It will only have dates from the four criminal cases in which the former president of the United States of America is now a criminal defendant.

And I will probably bitch about it as I work on it.

GUARDS! Take Orlylicious to the cellars!
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Foggy wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 9:52 pm :snippity:
GUARDS! Take Orlylicious to the cellars![/mod]
M'Lord...if I might suggest a different punishment...that perhaps since Orlylicious suggested the calendar, that he be chained to it's desk and force to update it... :shrug:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

! Message from: Foggy
Hokay. I have a page, with the four states (okay, three states and one district) in alphabatetical order, and you can see that by clicking Quick links at the top of this very page.

The alphabatetical stuff is on the actual page itself.

Hokay, so far all I have is the names of where we are.

Mañana we will give this some serious attention. Or I might could get a nice nap. :think:
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
Luke

Post by Luke »

Steve Bannon, Jim Hoft and the Gateway House of Boys are SUPER ANGRY.

How DARE people laugh at T*****'s self-reported 215lbs and "strawberry blonde" hair.

How DARE people appreciate that T**** and his allies got caught trying to subvert the election.

Here's a very pleasant hour of coping, seething, hollering, threatening, whining & plotting. The paper tigers are out for blood. If we hadn't heard all this in 2018, 2020, 2022 and 2 special elections in Georgia, it might ring a drop more true. But this is just a circle group of angry losers. It's delightful. Enjoy with your favorite adult beverage. (Note: Podcast Addict now works on desktop and it runs really smoothly.)

https://podcastaddict.com/bannons-war-r ... /162702875

Great hearing them having to go back to saying," on the first impeachment"... and all the ridiculousness that T***** has been impeached or indicted for. Total Fantasyland.

And Republicans take as much heat (maybe more) than Democrats. Bannon rails on Brian Kemp having been SoS for 8 years before governor. "What kind of guy spends 8 years as SoS of Georgia... is that even a job? Is that a job for a grown man???" (!!)

They are so full of sh*t, going back two years with bogus, unproven claims. Amazing the marks still lap this up. Steve & Him DEMAND the House return for a SPECIAL SESSION to address this. ha ha ha, hahahaha.
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

orlylicious wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 4:52 am "What kind of guy spends 8 years as SoS of Georgia... is that even a job? Is that a job for a grown man???" (!!)
:rotflmao:
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

orlylicious wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 4:52 am And Republicans take as much heat (maybe more) than Democrats. Bannon rails on Brian Kemp having been SoS for 8 years before governor. "What kind of guy spends 8 years as SoS of Georgia... is that even a job? Is that a job for a grown man???" (!!)
As per Article V, Section 3, Paragraph II of the GA State Constitution, technically, yes.
Must have been a citizen of the United States for 10 years
Must have been a legal resident of the state for four years immediately preceding election or appointment
Must have attained the age of 25 years by the date of assuming office.
So, you know, by definition, it's a job for an adult. Unlike, you know, Bannon's.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

So, you know, by definition, it's a job for an adult. Unlike, you know, Bannon's.
Being unkempt and ill-hygiened is a job?
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”