INDICTED (INDICATED) #4 - Quadfecta! Perfecta? - Judge Scott McAfee - Georgia v. Trump ET AL - P01135809- Fani Willis

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

INDICTED (INDICATED) #4 - Quadfecta! Perfecta? Georgia v. Donald Trump ET AL - INMATE NO. P01135809- Fani Willis

Post by Luke »

Huge Dick Tater WIN on the mugshot! Hurry and get yours before they sell out!

Nice ending for the week -- The Gateway House of Boys is ANGRY because:
Sounds Racist: Fulton County Judge Emily Richardson Denies Bond to Harrison Floyd “Black Voices for Trump” Leader – Says He’s a “Flight Risk” *Please Donate Below*
Judge Emily Richardson denied bond on Friday to Harrison Floyd, a “Black Voices for Trump” leader. Harrison Floyd is THE ONLY defendant out of 19 still in jail tonight after Democrats arrested President Trump this week for speaking out against the stolen election. Richardson won’t let him out of jail. He’s behind bars because he supports President Trump. So they’re going to teach him a lesson.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... on-denies/

Um, Jim Hoft, you say he's the ONLY one still in jail but they're going to teach him a lesson. How about this -- want to trade T**** for Harrison? This guy is also a J6 defendant -- but in the GiveSendGo below the lawyer says he's a "disabled vet living off his pension".

Campaign Created by: Dominion Law Center, P.C.
The funds from this campaign will be received by Dominion Law Center, P.C..
Goal: USD $100,000 Raised: USD $ 62,495
► Show Spoiler
https://www.givesendgo.com/Official_Harrison_Fund

Anyway, here's the six minute bond hearing. She is a very chipper judge.

BONUS: Foggy's pal Amy Kremer was featured on Axios with Jim Hoft and Marj. Foggy, you're a great photographer -- did you help Amy with that beautiful mugshot?

Jim Amy and Marj.JPG
Jim Amy and Marj.JPG (72.71 KiB) Viewed 1210 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

INDICTED (INDICATED) #4 - Quadfecta! Perfecta? Georgia v. Donald Trump ET AL - INMATE NO. P01135809- Fani Willis

Post by keith »

much ado wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 3:54 pm
orlylicious wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:35 pm
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Hidden Content
Hidden Content
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

orlylicious wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 11:50 pm Huge Dick Tater WIN on the mugshot! Hurry and get yours before they sell out!
Thank you, thankyouverymuch. :thankyou: I owe so much to the little people. 8-)

I hated it. I kept it for 24 hours, just for you, Orlylicious. But I hated it so much. I looked like such an asshole! Here's Foggy giving a flower to his lady love. That's who I am, that's what I do. Except today, instead of a flower, I'm gonna teach her the tech on our new car. Which is awesome tech, for a twentieth century schizoid man (King Crimson ftw).

The manual was still shrink-wrapped, the previous owner never opened it. It's 664 beautiful pages. ❤️ Have a nice day, everybody! :wave:

Foggy, you're a great photographer -- did you help Amy with that beautiful mugshot?
I seriously considered photoshopping my face onto the booking photo background, but I got roped into helping out with buying the new Camry, so I had to pretend to be a grownup all day. :(
"Man Struck By Lightning Faces Battery Charge"
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

The only thing I know about 6'3" is that its 3 inches shorter than me. 8-)
Hic sunt dracones
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Kremer's not afraid to say the election was stolen but dang all if she can prove it.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Suranis wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 9:17 am The only thing I know about 6'3" is that its 3 inches shorter than me. 8-)
Yeah there is no way he is 6'3", if ever even was. And bear in mind, we humans shrink in vertical height in our later years. I tested that out on myself about 10 years ago. Used a square(the drawing tool) barefoot in the bathroom in the morning and then again in the evening. I lost 1/2 inch in height during the day.

Standing next to Barack Obama, tfg would not be as tall without the lifts in his shoes.. :mrgreen:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

If you look at his (limited) list of modifiers and superlatives, you realize how inferior he feels and that he has to tower over everyone (figuratively and literally). 6'3" is what he thinks is "realistic" vs. say, 6'6". Comey must have freaked him out. Here he is with Barron. https://hollywoodlife.com/pics/barron-t ... 0-jul-2022
shannon
Verified:

Post by shannon »

I'm still giggling

P01135809 (Donnie) by The Suffolk & Goode Players
► Show Spoiler
Mad Geoscientist GRADUATE STUDENT in Training
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

Suranis wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 9:17 am The only thing I know about 6'3" is that its 3 inches shorter than me. 8-)
Gravity will work its evil way on you too also, señor. In fact, have you checked lately?

I spent my life telling people that I was 6'2" and I was, when I was a young man. Suddenly this year I decided to measure - all the doctors have scales with a height attachment, but why would I use it, I don't think I'm still growing?

But having turned 70, I measured my height, and I've lost 3 inches! Wait a minnit, where did they go?

Gravity pulled them into the center of the planet, that's what.

How's the gravity over there in Ireland? Feeling a little ... heavy? Buh bye, 6'6"!
"Man Struck By Lightning Faces Battery Charge"
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:20 am If you look at his (limited) list of modifiers and superlatives, you realize how inferior he feels and that he has to tower over everyone (figuratively and literally). 6'3" is what he thinks is "realistic" vs. say, 6'6". Comey must have freaked him out. Here he is with Barron. https://hollywoodlife.com/pics/barron-t ... 0-jul-2022
Well, Eric is way taller than tfg -- which may account in part why he is not the favorite son. Imagine how Barron must feel.

Aside: ya know, taller than average teens get bullied too -- "how's the weather up there?", etc
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

I was five eleven and three quarters, but now I'm just five ten. ish.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Off Topic
bill_g wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:21 am I was five eleven and three quarters, but now I'm just five ten. ish.
A variation of the Costanza "shrinkage factor". :biggrin:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Off Topic
Foggy wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:58 am
Gravity will work its evil way on you too also, señor. In fact, have you checked lately?

I spent my life telling people that I was 6'2" and I was, when I was a young man. Suddenly this year I decided to measure - all the doctors have scales with a height attachment, but why would I use it, I don't think I'm still growing?

But having turned 70, I measured my height, and I've lost 3 inches! Wait a minnit, where did they go?

Gravity pulled them into the center of the planet, that's what.

How's the gravity over there in Ireland? Feeling a little ... heavy? Buh bye, 6'6"!
Bah. Alternative heights.
Hic sunt dracones
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:20 am If you look at his (limited) list of modifiers and superlatives, you realize how inferior he feels and that he has to tower over everyone (figuratively and literally). 6'3" is what he thinks is "realistic" vs. say, 6'6". Comey must have freaked him out. Here he is with Barron. https://hollywoodlife.com/pics/barron-t ... 0-jul-2022
Are we sure Barron isn't on a higher step just behind him?
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Kriselda Gray wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:49 am
Scroll down. He's definitely taller.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Nope, he is just a tall young man.

W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

If you scroll down a bit, there's a picture showing Barron is on the same level (in fact, he looks to be standing a bit downhill)
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I was 5 foot two in my prime, now I barely scrape 5 foot. In high school my best friend was 5’10” and she would slouch over to appear shorter. Nonetheless, we were still Mutt and Jeff. But she showed them all. She had a limited successful career as a model in her 20s.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Looks like Jim Jordan also wants to take some measurments measures
Jim Jordan launches probe into Georgia Trump prosecution

BY REBECCA BEITSCH -
08/24/23 10:37 AM ET

House Judiciary Chairman Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) fired off a sweeping request for documents dealing with former President Trump’s prosecution for election interference in Georgia, asking Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis (D) to turn over all records relating to the case.

Sent hours before Trump is expected to surrender at the Fulton County Jail, the letter cites “concerns about [Willis’s] motivation” in bringing the case and suggests her sprawling racketeering indictment against the former president and 18 others highlights “the threat that such state prosecutions can pose to the operations of the federal government.”

The letter also asked whether Willis at any point communicated with the team of special counsel Jack Smith, who earlier this month brought federal charges against Trump related to his efforts to overturn the results of the 2020 election.

The letter mirrors those the committee has sent related to other criminal cases against Trump and echoes the former president’s frequent complaints that all of the charges leveled against him are motivated by politics rather than any wrongdoing.

“The timing of this prosecution reinforces concerns about your motivation,” Jordan wrote.

“You did not bring charges until two-and-a-half years later, at a time when the campaign for the Republican presidential nomination is in full swing,” he continued. “Moreover, you have requested that the trial in this matter begin on March 4, 2024, the day before Super Tuesday and eight days before the Georgia presidential primary.”

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-ba ... osecution/
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Off Topic
W. Kevin Vicklund wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:52 am
If you scroll down a bit, there's a picture showing Barron is on the same level (in fact, he looks to be standing a bit downhill)
That's just more evidence that Barron has the genetics of the second security guard on the left, and that would be a thought that torments Frump. Which is one reason Plump does not show him off as evidence of Plumps good genetics. Another would be if its true the kid has Autism, which means he is genetically impure in Frump's head.

How could such horrible genetics come from a thoroughbreds' loins? And Trump desperately wants to see himself as a thoroughbred. Which is why people talking about (for example) his fingers infuriates him.
Hic sunt dracones
bob

Post by bob »

Too also: It would appear the quadfectee, unlike you mortals, is gaining height as he ages.

IIRC, the quadfectee's old license said he was 6'1", but Dr. Adm. Ronny said he was 6'2."

I don't recall the exact sources and the details, but I'm guessing Oldbow does.
Image ImageImage
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Off Topic
Suranis wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:19 pm
Suranis, I think tfg might also be jealous of Barron's biggly hands. Look how tiny tfg is in comparison. :lol:
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

neonzx wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:56 pm
Off Topic
Suranis wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:19 pm
Suranis, I think tfg might also be jealous of Barron's biggly hands. Look how tiny tfg is in comparison. :lol:
► Show Spoiler
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

sixfootthree.jpg
sixfootthree.jpg (77.31 KiB) Viewed 827 times
Hic sunt dracones

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”