Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Post by RTH10260 »

5'000 devices? One small container shipment. Let's place bets on where they will be searching for the shipment in a years time. :twisted:
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

and he's buying them FROM the CCP
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
somerset

Post by somerset »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:42 pm Git, I think Northland is right, Tore's jealous that Michelle is getting the $500K :lol: One thing that Mike truly knows is if you can't explain a product in one sentence, it's not going to work. On Monday's Lindell Report, Brannon Howse barely understood and Mike laughed at him (usual occurrence now) and corrected him. His own guys don't understand it.

He also clarified that the drone was just for "publicity", they aren't required for the project. Yeah, right... it was because of the mocking and humiliation :lol:
According to Newsweek, Lindell said in a phone interview "that he has probably 5,000 devices ready for fall elections this year, with the anticipation of having devices present across all 50 states by next November's elections." "The real-time monitoring would be conducted by him and his team, Lindell said, with results posted in real time on FrankSocial," Lindell's social network, Newsweek wrote. Lindell also suggested that his system would protect elections from the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). "This is the uniparty, deep state, globalist CCP; that's the cabal that's trying to steal our country from us. Well, now we're policing them, and it's over for them," Lindell said yesterday in a Bannons War Room interview.
https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/202 ... ion-fraud/

Yeah, 5,000 devices ready by November. LFG Mike!
I can get you 5000 wifi sniffers tomorrow from various suppliers in Shenzhen. And they'll be cheap enough that the shipping costs will be about the same as the price of the product ;)

(and realistically, that's the only way Lindell could get these into his minion's hands in time for November elections at a price he could afford. There's a contract manufacturer down the road from MyPillow that could make these, but they'll cost at least $500/unit with a lead time of 3~4 months)
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

somerset wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 3:55 pm I can get you 5000 wifi sniffers tomorrow from various suppliers in Shenzhen. And they'll be cheap enough that the shipping costs will be about the same as the price of the product ;)

(and realistically, that's the only way Lindell could get these into his minion's hands in time for November elections at a price he could afford. There's a contract manufacturer down the road from MyPillow that could make these, but they'll cost at least $500/unit with a lead time of 3~4 months)
You're not suggesting that Lindell hasn't thought this through properly, are you somerset? :lol:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Mike must be green with envy and heartbroken he didn't get a Georgia Indicated, he talks about Brian Kemp and Raffensberger constantly. All he's gotten is his phone seized at Hardee's.

Maybe if he had asked Fani Willis nicely to include him, the way he asked Dominion, he would have been on the Golden List.

Ron Filipkowski @RonFilipkowski Aug 18
Part 1: Mike Lindell Pre-Trump
Part 2: Mike Lindell After-Trump

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

Lindell's court deposition appearance today was connected with Eric Coomer's defamation case against him, Mike just had a rant about it and also the Salon article. :lol:

Video to follow when available.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Sweet! We should be hearing Joe Oltmann screaming soon too also. The seething and coping is great.

Keep it up, Mike!
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

Tonight's Lindell Report, Frankspeech link, Rumble version to follow
https://frankspeech.com/Video/john-rich ... eo-by-mike
Luke

Post by Luke »

Lindell was really funny today.

He went nuts over a story in Salon: "Let's pour one out for Mike Lindell: MyPillow Guy wasn't important enough to get his own indictment" by AMANDA MARCOTTE. He kept saying her name, looking it up, saying it again.. at least six times. But he kept forgetting it, it was strange. Anyway, this is what really, really ticked him off in addition to, "I guess Mike Lindell just wasn't important enough to the Big Lie conspiracy to rate a mention, much less a pile of indictments of his own":
The yawning lack of law enforcement interest in Lindell has got to smart. It really underscores a suspicion many have had about Lindell's role in the coup: The plotters were keeping him around for his money but didn't actually take him seriously enough to involve him in the criminal conspiracy. Lindell is like one of those creepy adult men who hangs out with high school kids: They only tolerate him because he buys them beer. And like those men, he's pathetic on two levels: in the company he wanted to keep, and the fact that he was too lame even for them.
https://www.salon.com/2023/08/21/lets-p ... ndictment/

He was FURIOUS about being compared to a guy hanging out with high school kids who is tolerated because he buys the beer. He kept looking up Amanda's name, called her EVIL at least 10 times, and said these kinds of "disgusting" (which I've now noticed is a word he uses on every show) stories could get someone sued for "deFlamation" (nope, still nobody's corrected him).

So after being so angry, Mike got happy because his "good friend" John Rich was coming on the show to play/promote his stupid new song, "I'm Offended". John Rich is another MAGA troll who picks fights, says stupid things, and got himself bounced from the country music field. But he released an album and it's gone to #1 on the country album chart. He says if it keeps selling like it has until Midnight tonight (Thu), it'll be the #1 album in all categories. (Haven't checked if any of this is true.) He has no record deal, so he released it himself.

OK, all that background because this is hilarious.

Mike fawns all over John, he's a total fanboi and can't stop gushing about him. Then they go to play the tune. Rich says to Brannon, "You may recognize somebody in the video". Of course, it's going to be Mike (and he's sure in it, near the end in a referee shirt giving pillows to girls in a bar who proceed to have a pillow fight).

But this is the kicker: MIKE PUT MONEY INTO THE VIDEO! After railing about not being the guy who buys the beer, Mike... buys the beer. Mike and Brannon didn't have a clue how Mike does exactly what he says he doesn't do. It was a classic moment.

Here's the tune, it's typical MAGA dreck, Mike's near the end. These MAGAts have so little to look forward to, so few artists with any interest in them, that even if their content is crap, they rush to buy it. Many artists have realized this, including a terrible rap artist named Bryson Gray who has zero talent but because in 2021, he released his song "Let's Go Brandon", a diss track against President Joe Biden, it reached the number one slot on iTunes.

As Git mentioned, he also railed on Eric Coomer (he said Dennis had testified the previous two days and hollered why didn't the media cover that??? when it was a deposition that wasn't released lol), told the same stories again, and distanced again from the perception that the WMD needed a drone... but his heart was in John Rich. He genuinely was happy and that's the first I've seen that from him. Little did he know John Rich was just using him for his money. :lol:

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

That's the grift sorted: Myke is a pay-triot, you must become a pay-triot too!

Oh well, they'll probably all catch Covid soon.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 6:52 pm Mike must be green with envy and heartbroken he didn't get a Georgia Indicated, he talks about Brian Kemp and Raffensberger constantly. All he's gotten is his phone seized at Hardee's.

:snippity:
Well, Lindell was not part of the fake electors scheme. The state DA may now have time to follow up with the second tier felons of cracking voting machines and releasing protected information.
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

orlylicious wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 2:36 am Lindell was really funny today.
That first half was Lindell lunacy in its purest form, he couldn't focus on one topic at a time, it was like watching his tangled brain spew out unconnected thoughts, in any random order.

He still hasn't figured out that Yahoo News is just a portal that recycles articles from other places, like Salon. :confuzzled:

At one point he thought the Salon article was accusing him of buying beer for high school students! :lol:

However there was one disturbing moment when Lindell just leaped into auto-xenophobia mode when ranting about the Salon writer, Amanda Marcotte, "I bet she's not even American", even though she was born in Texas.

It was funny when Brannon Howse was trying to find some dirt about her on her Wikipedia page, mentioned that she had written some books, and then looked horrified when he saw one of the titles - Troll Nation: How The Right Became Trump-Worshipping Monsters Set On Rat-F*cking Liberals, America, and Truth Itself - and moved on quickly. :lol:

I didn't bother with the second half of the show, Lindell fawning over his music buddy, that opening 30mins was more than enough of an alternative-reality onslaught! :rotflmao:
Luke

Post by Luke »

Git, you are so right and you say things in a hilarious way! Yes, he did think they were accusing him of buying beer for High School students. That was a gem. He also mentioned that Lindell Report is "Jimmy Kimble's favorite show... he's said it at least 3 times". Mike can't live with them, and can't live without them. Even if he's in a claw machine.

Saw the same pure Lindell lunacy. Even Brannon is beginning to have a grin like "This is so full of sh*t". And Mike loves humiliating him. Mike asked again today if Brannon understands how the WMD works, he just asked him yesterday or the day before. Brannon must be making some great bank to take all that abuse. On the other hand, he's a crackpot conspiracy theorist with magic elixirs he's selling at MyStore or whatever Mike's "Amazon killer" shopping site is. So Brannon probably figures he lucked in to this and his wife says don't fu*k it up, go along with whatever he says.

Mike did say to expect "more surprises". Will the stock offering that JPC and I have desperately been waiting for happen? We've liquidated everything left to cash so we can buy buy buy. So far, our DWAC/Truth Social investment hasn't been doing as well as we'd like. We got in at the high of $175, and while there's been a rally, it's at about $14. JPC says don't sweat it, we're only $161 from our buy-in price. In fact, it could be a Buying Opportunity.*

DWAC 8-24-23.JPG
DWAC 8-24-23.JPG (53.7 KiB) Viewed 982 times

* DISCLAIMER: Fogbow members know, but for lurkers, birthers and SovCits, THIS IS ALL BULLSH*T AND A PARODY. DO NOT invest in anything that has to do with T****, his family, his allies, and his grifting hangers-on. Thank you.
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

orlylicious wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:37 am Mike did say to expect "more surprises". Will the stock offering that JPC and I have desperately been waiting for happen? We've liquidated everything left to cash so we can buy buy buy. So far, our DWAC/Truth Social investment hasn't been doing as well as we'd like. We got in at the high of $175, and while there's been a rally, it's at about $14. JPC says don't sweat it, we're only $161 from our buy-in price. In fact, it could be a Buying Opportunity.*

*ETTD
Oh, noes! The horns of a dilemma indeed. Should I sell my DWAC stock at a 93% loss to give me the cash to buy a big hunk of Mike Lindell's Reg CF (crowdfunding) private partnership? Two sure-fire winners that will eventually climb into the stratosphere... An embarrassment of riches, to be sure!

Maybe we can hope for a super-deal that will be even better than these two deals. I'll wait for Mike's next Reg CF deal, where he tries to raise $$ to buy the drones to make sure not one data packet anywhere near a 2024 polling place comes from or goes to China. After all, I posted something a few days ago that estimated Lindell would need at least $6 billion to ensure that drones cover every single polling place in the US every minute that the polls are open.
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Previously, on this thread, someone asked what people in Minnesota thought of Lindell. He's not someone I've discussed with other Minnesotans, but, being a current resident of the state, he does get more coverage on the news. I think, before all this craziness, folks were glad that he had turned his life around and had built a successful business. I don't know when he started spouting his craziness, but I do remember listening to a talk program on WCCO radio a few years ago where they were discussing the possibility of Mike Lindell running to be governor of Minnesota. Obviously nothing came of it. He would have lost. Bigly.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:16 am ...but I do remember listening to a talk program on WCCO radio a few years ago where they were discussing the possibility of Mike Lindell running to be governor of Minnesota. Obviously nothing came of it. He would have lost. Bigly.
Are you sure? Minnesota elected Jesse Ventura. :P
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

neonzx wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:25 am
MN-Skeptic wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:16 am ...but I do remember listening to a talk program on WCCO radio a few years ago where they were discussing the possibility of Mike Lindell running to be governor of Minnesota. Obviously nothing came of it. He would have lost. Bigly.
Are you sure? Minnesota elected Jesse Ventura. :P
I voted for Jesse Ventura.

In 1998, the Democratic candidate - Skip Humphrey, son of former Vice President Hubert Humphrey - did not have a chance of winning. The Republican candidate - Norm Coleman (a former Democrat) - was a more popular choice. Between Ventura and Coleman, it was an easy choice for me. Back in 1998 Ventura wasn't nuts and I think he did a decent job as governor.

Edited to add - the results of the 1998 Governor of Minnesota election -

Reform Party Jesse Ventura - 773,713
Republican Norm Coleman - 717,350
Democrat Skip Humphrey - 587,528
Chilidog

Zeidman v. Lindell Management, LLC

Post by Chilidog »

Robert Zeidman hereby moves the Court, pursuant to 9 U.S.C. § 13 and the Court’s pre-trial scheduling order dated July 25, 2023, for an order granting its motion to confirm the arbitration award, denying Lindell Management LLC’s petition to vacate that same award and ordering Lindell Management LLC to pay the award in 15 days from the date of the order. This motion is based upon the accompanying Memorandum of Law and the factual record stipulated to by the parties.

DATED: August 4, 2023
Chilidog

Zeidman v. Lindell Management, LLC

Post by Chilidog »

The memo
gov.uscourts.mnd.207955.24.0 3.pdf
(160.84 KiB) Downloaded 57 times
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Ventura's probl was that he had no clue about what he was getting into and he had no executive skills whatsoever.

Unfortunately, in Chicago, we are dealing with a similar issue with the new mayor, Brandon Johnson.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Ray Nagin of New Orleans ring any bells?
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

You want to send Katrina over the Great Lakes next time?
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

Looking for the full video of Mike's latest Bannon chat, in the meantime there's this clip.

If Lindell is really speaking like this in court during his deposition, he's not exactly getting into the judge's good book is he? :lol:

Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

Unlike Lindell's 'cyber experts' :roll: Robert Graham is a genuine IT expert, specialising in cybersecurity.

He attended Lindell's first Cyber Symposium in 2021, and basically concluded after the event that the 'evidence' on display was a bunch of horse shit.

He's now done a report on last week's event, presented in two versions.

A Summary
https://cybersect.substack.com/p/summar ... fi-monitor

and the detailed version with loads of tech stuff.
https://cybersect.substack.com/p/explai ... wifi-drone

Also Lead Stories have had a few things to say about the event too.
https://leadstories.com/analysis/2023/0 ... ssage.html
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Thanks, Git :thumbsup: !

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”