INDICTED (INDICATED) #4 - Quadfecta! Perfecta? - Judge Scott McAfee - Georgia v. Trump ET AL - P01135809- Fani Willis

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Dr. Ken

INDICATED #4 - Quadfecta! Perfecta? Georgia v. Donald Trump ET AL - "Find Me 11,780 Votes" - Fani Willis

Post by Dr. Ken »

4th one down almost looks like John Noble's character on fringe.
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

INDICATED #4 - Quadfecta! Perfecta? Georgia v. Donald Trump ET AL - "Find Me 11,780 Votes" - Fani Willis

Post by Luke »

BREAKING: MARK MEADOWS BIG TO AVOID ARREST REJECTED BY FEDERAL JUDGE

"They need to get on the plane!" -- CNN Reporter :lol:

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Just saw Dr Ken using Roodles' mug shot, LOVE THAT! Everybody should pick their favorite criminal and make a mug shot avatar out of it! :lol: (Maybenaut, I'll give up your pretend ex-bf Eastman if you want to use him :P )

If you need help resizing, you can use this link: https://imageresizer.com/ Fogbow avatars maximum dimensions; width: 125 pixels, height: 125 pixels, file size: 59.00 KiB.

So after you upload the image on the site, in the dimension boxes, put the 125 in a box and be sure the other dimension isn't bigger than 125. On size, put in 59 for Kb. It will look like this. And then resize and voila! you're all set.

Resize.JPG
Resize.JPG (70.13 KiB) Viewed 1249 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
chancery
Verified:

Post by chancery »

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/67 ... a-v-clark/

Order denying emergency motion, which was plainly drafted and ready to go before the prosecution’s opposition was filed. Final footnote acknowledges the opposition.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Hidden Content
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

:lol:

gothic.webp
gothic.webp (48.29 KiB) Viewed 1237 times
shannon
Verified:

Post by shannon »

">
Mad Geoscientist GRADUATE STUDENT in Training
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:26 pm
Grumpy Git wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:09 pm
Hidden Content
Hidden Content
Hidden Content
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Chesebro looks like he's shocked. "This is really happening."

He turned right after making coin on bitcoin. Figures.
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

Grumpy Git wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 6:08 pm :lol:

gothic.webp
American Frothic
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

shannon wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 6:13 pm ">
How many inches between 5'8" and 6'0"?

Because that's wrong. Nobody can make a meme right anymore.
"Man Struck By Lightning Faces Battery Charge"
Luke

Post by Luke »

Congratulated Jeff again and asked how much he paid Harry for the filing. Also gave him a link to Last Minute Travel cause I'm a nice guy that way. Wonderful to see Jeff so defiant this afternoon, there's always time to "own the libs", right Jeff?
Jeff Clark @JeffClarkUS The Democrats & their pressure causes are for sale to foreign billionaires, including Mr. Wyss. America is so infiltrated. George Soros & Mr. Wyss must laugh every time they hear “Open Society.” Yes, we’re so open that we *are* Swiss cheese to them

realclearinvestigations.com
The Progressive Benefactor Who Makes U.S. Barriers to Foreign Cash Look Like Swiss Cheese
The Swiss billionaire Hansjörg Wyss has a profound interest in American politics. Over the years, he has pumped $475 million he has earned manufacturing medical devices into left-wing advocacy...
2:41 PM · Aug 23, 2023

Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 6m
🍑 Great try, Jeff. How much did you pay Harry MacDougald for that losing court filing? Did you use other people's money? Rare to see such a fast rejection from a federal judge, WTG Harry. To help, Jeff, here's a last minute travel site https://lastminute.com See you in Atlanta.

Asked Mike Dunford to chime in when he dries his tears about The Squid... we all know how close Mike and Sidney have been. Mike seems to have attracted every crackpot on Twitter to his feed, they ask brain-dead questions and Mike is so kind with his replies.

Mike Dunford @questauthority Aug 21
Those are some impressive leaps of logic, Wile-E.

Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 29m
Hadn't looked in a while, you seem to be attracting "only the best people". You should create a 30 minute online civics course (for the low price of $9.99) and only graduates can ask their irrelevant and ridiculous questions. Maybe $9.99 is too much.🥳

Hidden Content
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 6:05 pm (Maybenaut, I'll give up your pretend ex-bf Eastman if you want to use him :P )
Nah, Orly, you can keep him. :lol:
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
Luke

Post by Luke »

:lol: John is going to be heartbroken over this!

And...
Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 33s
It's OBVIOUS that Putin having Wagner Group's Yevgeny Prigozhin killed today was COVER for the MASS ARRESTS in Fulton County, Georgia. As right wing folks always say, we're OVER THE TARGET. Nice try, Vladimir, but these Indicteds crave publicity & won't keep their mouths shot

'

Love seeing more mug shots as avatars, Fogbow is the best. Did a quick promo for the forum:
Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 1m
🥳 PLEASE JOIN OUR DISCUSSIONS AT THE FOGBOW! We're actively discussing all four Trump Indictments. Thousands of lawyers, data experts & pros in all fields post in the forum & we love new members. Members are using today's mug shots as their avatars. Link: https://thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... 16#p209403

sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Which brings me to a thought I had the other day...as long as the threads all say indicated and not indicted, it's going to be pretty hard for newcomers to use the search function.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

neonzx wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:27 am Trump Supporters Plan Protest Outside Fulton County Courthouse

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-supporte ... se-1821746
Will Loomer do better than the Swenson Pitchfork Protest in Georgia?

101010 :towel:
Luke

INDICTED (INDICATED) #4 - Quadfecta! Perfecta? Georgia v. Donald Trump ET AL - "Find Me 11,780 Votes" - Fani Willis

Post by Luke »

That's an excellent point Sugar, thank you! Updated them to INDICTED (INDICATED).
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

Foggy wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 6:40 pm
shannon wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 6:13 pm ">
How many inches between 5'8" and 6'0"?

Because that's wrong. Nobody can make a meme right anymore.
Decimal inches.

It’s a woke thing :shrug:
What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
chancery
Verified:

INDICTED (INDICATED) #4 - Quadfecta! Perfecta? Georgia v. Donald Trump ET AL - "Find Me 11,780 Votes" - Fani Willis

Post by chancery »

sugar magnolia wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 7:47 pm Which brings me to a thought I had the other day...as long as the threads all say indicated and not indicted, it's going to be pretty hard for newcomers to use the search function.
:yeahthat:
orlylicious wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 8:10 pm That's an excellent point Sugar, thank you! Updated them to INDICTED (INDICATED).
Off Topic
So Sugar, have you every thought about opening a consulting business for helping people be more functional? :daydreaming:

:bighug:
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

I love you, Greatgrey. ❤️💚💙💖💜
Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

Post by Mr brolin »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 6:07 pm
Hidden Content
T Shirt..... select a headline, mug shots below

Top line ..... pick one from

Matthew 7:16 "Ye shall know them by their fruits."
John 13:35 "By this everyone will know that you are my disciples"
Corinthians 11:13-15 "For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan Trump disguises himself as an angel of light"
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

chancery wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:17 pm
Off Topic
So Sugar, have you every thought about opening a consulting business for helping people be more functional? :daydreaming:

:bighug:
You're sweet to say that, but I'm barely functional myself most days. You'll notice I said it took me a few days to even make the suggestion. :)
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

And so now where are we? Oh yeah, it's FREAKY MEDIA CIRCUS DAY in Atlanta!

How much can the media pretend there is nothing going on and nobody interesting in the entire world except DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP?

Will the Great Orange Sandworm grace us with a few words, to be transformed into clickbait instantly? Will Deranged Jack "Deranged" Smith sit in the back of the courtroom again like Snoopy pretending to be a vulture? Will he bring his evil henchpersons? Henchpeople? What color bright red necktie will the great worm wear?

Can you feel the excitement?

Yeah, me neither. Got a bizzy day with ol' Wifehorn, starting at 9 when we walk 2 miles, no media allowed on the walk. And a bunch more stuff later.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

You know we're saving his mugshot for you to wear as your avi-for-a-day. You'll look rediculous with a combover and a red tie to your knees, but it will be just for one day. On Saturday you can go back to being Foghorn again.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”