trump (convicted felon, defamer, insurrectionist, contemnor, and rapist - $537M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
pipistrelle

trump (the former guy, defamer, and rapist)

Post by pipistrelle »

Foggy wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:16 am Yeah, when you teach your kids that, do you teach them what it means?

Or do you just tell them it's really hateful?
Other kids taught me that. My parents taught me I'd better forget it. (And they never did that.)
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

No, no guys. This what conservatives consider PROPER grooming of children.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

It’s all Garland and Smith. Oh, and Willis. And James. And Bragg. Oh yeah, and Biden! It’s all them.
IMG_5565.png
IMG_5565.png (190.45 KiB) Viewed 1256 times
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:51 am It’s all Garland and Smith. Oh, and Willis. And James. And Bragg. Oh yeah, and Biden! It’s all them.
IMG_5565.png
And 40% (+/-) of the U.S. voting public believe every word.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Resume18 wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 10:33 am
raison de arizona wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:51 am It’s all Garland and Smith. Oh, and Willis. And James. And Bragg. Oh yeah, and Biden! It’s all them.
IMG_5565.png
And 40% (+/-) of the U.S. voting public believe every word.
I think the number is closer to 30%. Still a big number and keep in mind that many of those don't even vote--- they just yell a lot and wave flags. It is not insurmountable for the Dems in 2024.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Remember he only got 46% of 60% - the people that voted. (27.6%)

And even then he probably cheated his ass off which is why he went nuts when Biden still won. :mrgreen:
Hic sunt dracones
RVInit

trump (the former guy, defamer, and sexual assaulter)

Post by RVInit »

Kendra wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 8:59 pm

What is this?
Funny, Biden has been President since Jan 20, 2021 and he seems to be very effectively "saving us from World War III". I don't think he needs any help from the OSG.
“A know-it-all is a person who knows everything except for how annoying he is.”

— Demetri Martin
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Dianne Gallagher
@DianneG
Former President Donald Trump has agreed to a $200,000 bond and other release conditions after his lawyers met with the Fulton County district attorney's office on Monday, according to court documents reviewed by CNN- @HolmesLybrand
@ZcohenCNN

Sorry not right thread but peeps here create lots of threads without thinking about the wording. Can't find stuff.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/21/politics ... ons-trump/
shannon
Verified:

Post by shannon »

Donald Trump Muses About Fleeing To Russia In Unprompted Truth Social Post
“I assume, therefore, that she thought I was a ‘flight’ risk - I’d fly far away, maybe to Russia, Russia, Russia, share a gold domed suite with Vladimir, never to be seen or heard from again,”
This is the second time he's "mused" about fleeing the country
Mad Geoscientist GRADUATE STUDENT in Training
shannon
Verified:

Post by shannon »

All joking about trump fleeing to Russi, or anywhere with a non-extradiction treaty, aside, let's take a quick look at if he can actually do it. (and could convince his pilots and SS detail to buy into the attempt)

First off, he would pretty much have to go directly to his final destination, since stopping in a closer country (like Cuba), isn't really doable. The minute he left that country, his plane would be intercepted and guided to the nearest landing strip in a friendly country with such a treaty.

His main aircraft is a B-757-200, which, under ideal conditions, has a 3,850 nautical miles (7,130 km; 4,430 mi) range. Assuming he takes off from the closest airport to Mar-a-Lago (Palm Beach International Airport), the two major countries he could get to would be Cuba and Venezuela. Where he would be stuck. Cuba might even be willing to get brownie points with the US by helping return him.
He could always do a "campaign stop" in Boise, which would then allow him to reach Russia's Far East. But he would be better with an Alaska campaign stop, which would put him (barely) somewhere that he could reach Moscow.

From New York, he could reach Kalingrad though.

His other major aircraft, a Cessna Citation X, is faster, but has shorter legs and couldn't do a non-stop to Russia.

And neither would have the range to fly non-stop to Saudi Arabia or the UAE. Not to mention neither would want to impede their ability to purchase US weapons.

So, while it's *possible* he could hop on his trump-emblazoned 757 and flee to Russia, it would take a lot of things going his way. Not to mention the minute it looked like he would do that, I suspect US military aircraft would intercept and "guide" that 757 towards the nearest friendly base. National security risk, after all.
Mad Geoscientist GRADUATE STUDENT in Training
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Like Putin would allow him to stay in the onion. He might find him a nice dank room in the basement, though.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Slim Cognito wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:15 pm Like Putin would allow him to stay in the onion. He might find him a nice dank room in the basement, though.
Or a 10th floor suite with expansive, floor-to-ceiling windows with a beautiful view.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... r-AA1fC6KI
A new front opened up in the ongoing battle between Fox News and former President Donald Trump, and its precise location is the spin room at Fiserv Forum in Milwaukee.

The cable news network is hosting the first GOP Primary debate for the 2024 election, which Trump announced that he will skip, along with all other future primary debates.

Now it appears that the network is hitting back by announcing that Trump surrogates who had planned on attending the debate and reacting to the proceedings to assembled reporters in the spin room to follow will not be allowed into said spin room.

First reported by Axios, then later confirmed by Fox News’ sister company, the New York Post, which Rupert Murdoch also owns, and CNN’s Treene tweet has since been deleted, which she later clarified:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

patgund wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:09 pm Donald Trump Muses About Fleeing To Russia In Unprompted Truth Social Post
“I assume, therefore, that she thought I was a ‘flight’ risk - I’d fly far away, maybe to Russia, Russia, Russia, share a gold domed suite with Vladimir, never to be seen or heard from again,”
This is the second time he's "mused" about fleeing the country
Will his Secret Service protection get their paychecks issued in Russian Rubel :?:

Does the former guy still have his passport in his hands? Time to hand over to caretaking court.

Also time to impose restriction on air travel, especially using private jets of wealthy donors, the like that would also have justices aboard. :twisted:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

IMG_5582.png
IMG_5582.png (123.46 KiB) Viewed 836 times
IMG_5583.png
IMG_5583.png (199.95 KiB) Viewed 836 times
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

"STOLLEN" :?:
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

PROUDLY BE ARRESTED?
Why are/were his lawyers fighting so hard to avoid/delay his PROUD moment?
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Kendra wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:50 am "STOLLEN" :?:
I’m not keen on stollen myself.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Kendra wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:50 am "STOLLEN" :?:
Mmmmm

One of my favorite pastries.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Rigid Stollen

It's another of his penis euphemisms. He can't keep his mind off his mushroom.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

This is not the first time he's spelled it wrong. Is his staff so terrified of him, they can't tell him?
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

I think he always spells it wrong.

I've commented before on how much I enjoy stollen at the holidays.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Kendra wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 12:49 pm This is not the first time he's spelled it wrong. Is his staff so terrified of him, they can't tell him?
Tell him? They are the ones typing it out while he dictates at them and screams at them to have it perfect. If it contains full sentances its a Staff member.

"Stollen" might actually be a Dan Scivano-ism, but no-one is going to tell BLOATUS because the implication that he hasn't noticed a misspelling all this time would be an implied criticism.
Hic sunt dracones
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

I disagree, because I think Kendra has it right. "Stollen" is a tipoff that Trump himself wrote it, and nobody in his shrunken circle has the temerity to point out that he made a spelling error.

I also sincerely believe that he never reads the replies, so he literally has no idea that it's an error.

If it was staff, one would correct another and not blame it on the boss.

And if he finds out now that he made the same error again and again, he'll have to send out a toot saying that the dictionaries are all fake. :mrgreen:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Off Topic
My grandmother was quite wealthy, and she had a mink stole that she got in Noo Yawk City, her most expensive item of clothing, but then she got sprayed by a skunk and they had to bury it in the back of their property, down the hill a piece.

It became a part of our family history, but it wasn't stollen. :rimshot:

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”