Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Grumpy Git
Verified:

Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Post by Grumpy Git »

Is Mike facing a rebellion? :biggrin:

This feedback from an event attendee, Laura Scharr.

laura.jpg
laura.jpg (148.45 KiB) Viewed 508 times
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Standing by my statement that when "Sharon" is flying a drone over an election polling location, the cops arrive from a worried call by election workers, and "Sharon" shouts, "It's WMD!", it will end badly for "Sharon".

But Mike Lindell just emailed and everything is awesome! What the heck were we thinking?
The Plan IS NOW!
Inbox FrankSpeech <no-reply@frankspeech.com> 3:18 PM (1 hour ago) to me

Lindell Legal Offense Fund

Hello from Mike Lindell,

The Lindell Election Summit was an incredible success! Millions watched at home as the Plan to save our country was brought to the people. Now we implement!

Pls watch this important message from Mike Lindell:

https://frankspeech.com/Video/mike-lind ... e-got-here

Secure Our Elections

We have everything. The Legal team, the grassroots in every state and the greatest experts in Tech that have already proven they are the best at catching election crimes. Now the rest of the country is empowered to do the exact same!

All 50 states and multiple territories have taken action on each important front to stop election crimes through our Cause of America organization.

The ECB (electioncrimebureau.com) is proving to be an effective centralized location to deliver all election malfeasance.

Our FrankSpeech Platform is where all the Truth is told and shared to educate the public. We do not need MSM or Big Tech! We have it all now!

We are demanding honest elections, and we are going to secure our election platforms immediately!! Please support the Lindell Offense Fund today and join the fight against election crimes.

-- I'm donating $25/month to the Lindell Legal Offense Fund --
-- I'm donating $50/month to the Lindell Legal Offense Fund --
-- I'm donating $150/month to the Lindell Legal Offense Fund --
-- I'm donating $250/month to the Lindell Legal Offense Fund --
-- I'm donating $500/month to the Lindell Legal Offense Fund --

God Bless,
Mike Lindell
The Lindell Legal Offense Fund

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

I don't see any possibility that this plan could fail. It's a brilliant plan, admit it.

'Course, that's if the goal is to cause chaos at polling places and get his lunatic followers arrested.

If there's some other goal, I have questions. :|
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Wasn't it more like a few thousand?
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:11 pm Wasn't it more like a few thousand?
A few thousand what? Precincts? If that is the case, it makes THE PLAN that more insane.

But I also think there were some reptilian shape-shifters in some of the videos. :shock:
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

There's a couple of Lindell event review shows turning up on Twitch and Rumble tonight, will report back if there's any fun/interesting stuff from them worth sharing.

Did we find out why Kari Lake was a no-show? Did she see Mike's WMD plan in advance and couldn't endorse it?

Hard to believe anything would be too crazy for her. :lol:
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

Salon writer Amanda Marcotte gives Mike Lindell both barrels in a scathing and amusing article.

Highlights include:

Mike Lindell, the comically self-important maniac who founded the second-rate linens company MyPillow.

Lindell is like one of those creepy adult men who hangs out with high school kids: They only tolerate him because he buys them beer. And like those men, he's pathetic on two levels: in the company he wanted to keep, and the fact that he was too lame even for them.

He's hit a level of bumbling crazy so off-the-charts that even these people knew to keep him at arm's length. This is more humiliating than being turned away from a stamp collecting convention for being too nerdy.

Full article
Let's pour one out for Mike Lindell: MyPillow Guy wasn't important enough to get his own indictment.
https://www.salon.com/2023/08/21/lets-p ... ndictment/

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

Lindell's first media appearance since the event last week, was on the Charlie Kirk clown show today.

I'm hoping that Mike will be on the Lindell Report, tonight 6pm central, and also hope he's seen that Salon article. :lol:

Starts at 1hr 38min, Mike stays on until 1hr56m.

shannon
Verified:

Post by shannon »

Mad Geoscientist GRADUATE STUDENT in Training
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Grumpy Git wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:37 pm Lindell's first media appearance since the event last week, was on the Charlie Kirk clown show today.

I'm hoping that Mike will be on the Lindell Report, tonight 6pm central, and also hope he's seen that Salon article. :lol:

Starts at 1hr 38min, Mike stays on until 1hr56m.

https://rumble.com/v3a2qlo-the-lefts-an ... es-so.html
Thanks! I sometimes hate-listen to Charlie Kirk, so this was a treat!
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Here's Mike's new show, haven't watched yet but some clips there are titled like "dishonest media distorts The Plan". Should be funny.

Mike sent another email begging for money, he says his resources are nearly exhausted but he's winning.

https://frankspeech.com/Video/mike-lind ... d-overview
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

He really didn't say anything new last night, just waffling through the event 'highlights again, explaining how these WMD gizmos work, and mentioning that these devices are now being 'put into manufacturing'. I'm curious to see how much he's going to sell them for.

Here's the Rumble link to last night's show, it's a better viewing option than the Frankspeech one, on a PC using the 'direction right' arrow you can shuffle through the BS quicker. :biggrin:

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Grumpy Git wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:06 am He really didn't say anything new last night, just waffling through the event 'highlights again, explaining how these WMD gizmos work, and mentioning that these devices are now being 'put into manufacturing'. I'm curious to see how much he's going to sell them for.

Here's the Rumble link to last night's show, it's a better viewing option than the Frankspeech one, on a PC using the 'direction right' arrow you can shuffle through the BS quicker. :biggrin:

https://rumble.com/v3a79rk-the-lindell- ... 21-23.html
Watched a few minutes. Mike talks about going to Lowes (home improvement store) to buy light bulbs (for two hours). And it is 50-50 (conservative/liberal) people coming up to him wanting photos and autographs. Um.

But nobody saw his "event" (we did, because we are a bit crazy like that -- but the vast majority of Americans had no clue). However, he thinks he made some big impact.
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

neonzx wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:33 am Mike talks about going to Lowes (home improvement store) to buy light bulbs (for two hours).
There's the makings of a good joke or two in there. :lol:
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Grumpy Git wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:55 am
neonzx wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:33 am Mike talks about going to Lowes (home improvement store) to buy light bulbs (for two hours).
Or even a meta joke:
How many Fogbonies does it take to devise a joke about changing lightbulbs?

Sorry, I don't have a punchline. But disappointment is the Fogbow way.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Grumpy Git wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:55 am
Or three, or four. If I saw Mike Lindell at the light bulb aisle in my local big box home improvement store I would not approach. BUT, I would report the sighting here!
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

At Mike's event last week, Day One, they were going through the 50 states with reports and testimonies from grassroots speakers, most of whom belong to an organisation called Cause of America, which gets a lot of financial support from Mike.

Representing Ohio was an interesting character, Terpsehore Maras, known online as Tore. She's a Qanon/MAGA psy-ops obsessed nut.

However on her Rumble show last night she went into a lengthy, juicy, expletive-laden, behind-the-scenes tale of what happened to her at the event, her less than friendly encounters with some of the main organisers, who she says are just scamming Mike (as we've suspected for ages), and the WMD gizmo which she claims is her idea from a year ago!

It's a fun listen for 30 mins as she rips into some of our favourite characters, she sure doesn't like Jeff O'Donnell or Brannon Howse, after that half hour only us Lindell diehards or students of psy-ops Qanon loons may want to sit through the rest, I've pointed out the more relevant bits

Start from 1hr 3mins, at 1hr 31m she goes off on a tangent about a backstory from 2020 + 2021, if you want to skip that, skim through to around 1hr 41m, as she gets back to Lindell related characters, then she's off to la la land again, before getting back to device chat at 1hr 56m 50secs, then more BS until 2hrs 45m where there's a bit more Lindell gossip. Have fun!

Oh and Mike wasn't on his show tonight, he's "preparing for a deposition" which he has tomorrow, according to Brannon Howse. I wonder for which case? We shall find out soon enough! :biggrin:
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

:lol: Terpsichore "Tore" Maras Lindeman rears her many personaed head again. She floats to the top of some scam every couple of years, like a turd in a punchbowl. She's delightful.

Here's just one case from one of the Dakotas to give you an idea of how many identities she hs to keep track of.
Estiveoshot_20230822_190623.jpg
Estiveoshot_20230822_190623.jpg (150.28 KiB) Viewed 711 times
Image Image Image Image
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Did somebody say Terpsichore? Praetorius's ears are burning.

Let's dance.

101010 :towel:
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Twinkletoes
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
Luke

Post by Luke »

:lol: As Estivep points out, we've laughed at Tore Lindeman for a while. Here's the Brave AI summary:
Terpsichore "Tore" Maras-Lindeman was identified as a pro-Trump podcaster who promoted Trump's unfounded claims of a stolen presidential election in a recent episode of Tore Says. Maras-Lindeman has a fraud record and was exposed as Sidney Powell's secret "Kraken" witness. The now-defunct website of Magic City Christmas is listed in court papers for the civil fraud case against Maras-Lindeman.
Tore wrote a totally bogus affidavit for Sidney Powell who just went ahead and submitted it to courts as part of the Kraken nonsense.
Three yuletide seasons ago, a North Dakota resident named Terpsichore “Tore” Maras-Lindeman promised a holiday concert that she billed as a “Magic City Christmas,” named after the roughly 40,000-population city of Minot where she promised to hold a concert to benefit three homeless shelters.

The state’s attorney general discovered she spent what little she raised on GoFundMe at McDonald’s, Wal-Mart, Waxing the City, Target and other stores. Those findings were certified by a judge who slapped the purported do-gooder with more than $25,000 in civil penalties and attorneys’ fees earlier this year.
More on her Kraken fraud here: https://lawandcrime.com/2020-election/i ... ars-later/

She's a dangerous lunatic. Best not to approach her.

Will listen to that interview over the weekend -- my first guess is that Tore is pissed off that she couldn't
fleece Mike Lindell too also.
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 12:12 pm
Will listen to that interview over the weekend -- my first guess is that Tore is pissed off that she couldn't
fleece Mike Lindell too also.
Your guess would be wrong then :biggrin: , she gushes about her admiration for Mike, it's all the others around him she has the poisonous darts for, particularly someone called Michelle, who runs Cause of America, and according to Tore, is fleecing Mike for a $500,000 a year salary! If true no wonder Mike is having having financial problems.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

She is probably jealous that the others can fleece him better than her.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Git, I think Northland is right, Tore's jealous that Michelle is getting the $500K :lol: One thing that Mike truly knows is if you can't explain a product in one sentence, it's not going to work. On Monday's Lindell Report, Brannon Howse barely understood and Mike laughed at him (usual occurrence now) and corrected him. His own guys don't understand it.

He also clarified that the drone was just for "publicity", they aren't required for the project. Yeah, right... it was because of the mocking and humiliation :lol:
According to Newsweek, Lindell said in a phone interview "that he has probably 5,000 devices ready for fall elections this year, with the anticipation of having devices present across all 50 states by next November's elections." "The real-time monitoring would be conducted by him and his team, Lindell said, with results posted in real time on FrankSocial," Lindell's social network, Newsweek wrote. Lindell also suggested that his system would protect elections from the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). "This is the uniparty, deep state, globalist CCP; that's the cabal that's trying to steal our country from us. Well, now we're policing them, and it's over for them," Lindell said yesterday in a Bannons War Room interview.
https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/202 ... ion-fraud/

Yeah, 5,000 devices ready by November. LFG Mike!
northland10

Post by northland10 »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:42 pm
According to Newsweek, Lindell said in a phone interview "that he has probably 5,000 devices ready for fall elections this year, with the anticipation of having devices present across all 50 states by next November's elections." "The real-time monitoring would be conducted by him and his team, Lindell said, with results posted in real time on FrankSocial," Lindell's social network, Newsweek wrote. Lindell also suggested that his system would protect elections from the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). "This is the uniparty, deep state, globalist CCP; that's the cabal that's trying to steal our country from us. Well, now we're policing them, and it's over for them," Lindell said yesterday in a Bannons War Room interview.
https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/202 ... ion-fraud/

Yeah, 5,000 devices ready by November. LFG Mike!
Hey Mikey, feel free to send all your devices to my county for the November election. It will work great. You will have some great data to show.

I would love to see the results he displays for that. We don't have a November election in odd-numbered years. The general one for odd years is in April.

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”