INDICTED (INDICATED) #4 - Quadfecta! Perfecta? - Judge Scott McAfee - Georgia v. Trump ET AL - P01135809- Fani Willis

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

INDICATED #4 - Quadfecta! Perfecta? Georgia v. Donald Trump ET AL - "Find Me 11,780 Votes" - Fani Willis

Post by bill_g »

Don can't follow a simple adminition.

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

INDICATED #4 - Quadfecta! Perfecta? Georgia v. Donald Trump ET AL - "Find Me 11,780 Votes" - Fani Willis

Post by RTH10260 »

Dr. Ken wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 9:39 am armchair lawyers on the right this morning
https://twitter.com/ChanelRion/status/1 ... 20047?s=20
Chanel Rion OAN @ChanelRion Follow
HERE IT IS.

GA code allows Trump and the 18 defendants to SUE @FaniforDA for Malicious Prosecution and Abusive Litigation.

https://law.justia.com/codes/georgia/20 ... n-51-7-40/

@OANN
7:37 PM · Aug 16, 2023
:cantlook: the little I know about criminal proceedings is that this section only applies once the proccedings have concluded and a the charges dismissed and the defendant exonerated.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

bob wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:35 pm
Someone may have already mentioned this, but Politico did a great long-form piece on Ron F. today.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Ben-Prime

Post by Ben-Prime »

bill_g wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 9:53 pm Don can't follow a simple adminition.
Wouldn't it be funny if the D.C. judge agreed to push back the trial until after the election, *BUT THEN JAILED HIM UNTIL TRIAL FOR VIOLATING HIS CONDITIONS?*. I'd giggle my head off.

bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Ben-Prime wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:32 am
Wouldn't it be funny if the D.C. judge agreed to push back the trial until after the election, *BUT THEN JAILED HIM UNTIL TRIAL FOR VIOLATING HIS CONDITIONS?*. I'd giggle my head off.
In that case I'd think April of 2026 would be an excellent month to start his trial.
Ben-Prime

Post by Ben-Prime »

bill_g wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:39 am
Ben-Prime wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:32 am
In that case I'd think April of 2026 would be an excellent month to start his trial.
And that's when TFG looks down at his desk and sees the Monkey's Paw.

sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

368051590_10230473404964116_1700523009418518836_n.jpg
368051590_10230473404964116_1700523009418518836_n.jpg (61.13 KiB) Viewed 1188 times
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Ben-Prime wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:30 am
bob wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:35 pm
Someone may have already mentioned this, but Politico did a great long-form piece on Ron F. today.
If its true that his lawyers convinced him to cancel the press conference, this may be the first time he has listened to them.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

I suspect they talked him down before he announced it, but he insisted on announcing it for the reasons that mousie feller has been telling us: It got people talking about him, and it was not any real risk because he knew in advance that he would cancel the presser, and if you ask me, there is no report, he made it up.

Remember he's playing five-dimensional chess. He's cheating and doesn't follow the rules, and he keeps spitting on the pieces and knocking the board over, but it's five-dimensional chess.
You are what you eat.
Last night I was a chicken quesadilla.
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

Breaking!!!

Hell is not freezing over.

We return you to our regularly scheduled program.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Hearing some chatter on the teevee this morning speculating on when tfg will turn himself in next week and would he do it during the debate to suck all the oxygen out of the room. Thoughts?
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

I believe that the debate is in the evening. I doubt the Fulton County authorities would want to hang around to process Trump after normal working hours.

I can see Trump arranging to surrender himself in the afternoon of the debate day to grab some of that day's news coverage.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
bob

Post by bob »

Volkonski wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 4:35 pm I believe that the debate is in the evening. I doubt the Fulton County authorities would want to hang around to process Trump after normal working hours.
The sheriff did snarkily say the jail is open 24/7.
Image ImageImage
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

I'm hearing that jail is a nasty place, and tfg could conceivably be hanging out a while waiting for the processing, whatever it is that they do, assuming he gets treated like everyone else.

?? Has anyone turned themselves in yet? Are they all going to wait for Friday morning for a big traffic jam?

Didn't I hear something about Chesboro and he's been somewhat reclusive recently? Is there a chance he or any of the others are a no-show? What happens then, arrest warrants issued?
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

Can we assume that those who don't turn themselves in have flipped and are singing sweet, sweet songs to Fani?
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

SuzieC wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 6:08 pm Can we assume that those who don't turn themselves in have flipped and are singing sweet, sweet songs to Fani?
We can hope.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

SuzieC wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 6:08 pm Can we assume that those who don't turn themselves in have flipped and are singing sweet, sweet songs to Fani?
:daydreaming:

Although, on CNN in the last hour, they kind of discussed if peeps are now searching for deals, they're likely way too late for that. Especially, Rudy who is likely damaged goods and not credible to jurors. Speaking of Rudy, and too lazy to find his thread and post it there, but CNN is reupping the series they did on him last year tonight. I think 8PM eastern.

Back to the GA charges, Anderson Coopers The Whole Story is taking an hour long deep dive into this story tomorrow night.
Ben-Prime

Post by Ben-Prime »

Kendra wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 4:16 pm Hearing some chatter on the teevee this morning speculating on when tfg will turn himself in next week and would he do it during the debate to suck all the oxygen out of the room. Thoughts?
I have to be honest and had a minute while eating dinner yesterday where I thought the same thing. That he'd have Tucker by his side to record the moment live or something.

Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

Ol' Wifehorn says that Murdoch is pissed that Trump is skipping the debate (I assume, but have not verified, it will be on Fox). And instead, he's doing an interview with Carlson, who was fired by Fox, and it will be broadcast on a different host (I dunno which :shrug: ) in direct competition with Murdoch's Fox News debate.

Which means that after all these years of Trump not crossing any moral lines with regard to Murdoch, he's finally going to cost him a little bit of money (maybe millions, which is a little bit of money to Murdoch). And so Murdoch finally has an objection to something Trump is doing.

Yikes. :|
You are what you eat.
Last night I was a chicken quesadilla.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Foggy, not sure why Murdock would be concerned if tfg skips the primetime FoxNews channel "debate" -- as nobody else of note will be watching. Tfg is going to something with Tucker instead -- on a Xitter channel or RSBN? WHO CARES?

If these clowns are ignored, there is no oxygen. If a tree falls in the woods but nobody is there to hear....
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Foggy wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 8:03 pm Ol' Wifehorn says that Murdoch is pissed that Trump is skipping the debate (I assume, but have not verified, it will be on Fox). :snippity:
Yes on Fox News.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Oh no don't tell me that Prune face is setting up a ratings competition between himself and his opponents AGAIN. When he loses this ratings contest AGAIN he will blame Tucums.
Hic sunt dracones
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

I’ve decided on the name for my RICO band and thanks to Sugar we have a song to play!!

Introducing: Acts in Furtherance!
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/ ... index.html
Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis has reached a bond agreement with one of former President Donald Trump's 18 co-defendants: conservative attorney John Eastman, according to a new court filing on Monday.

Eastman's $100,000 bond order is the first to appear on the Fulton County court website.

Eastman faces multiple criminal charges for his alleged role in helping Trump try to overturn the 2020 election results in Georgia.
That's all there is so far, this just broke on air.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/ ... index.html
Trump’s legal team arrives at Fulton County courthouse to negotiate terms of bond and release
Defendant Scott Hall, a bail bondsman, has reached a bond agreement with Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis, according to court filings.

Hall’s bond was set at $10,000. As part of the order, he must report to pre-trial supervision every 30 days and is able to do so by phone. He is also barred from communicating with the other 18 defendants in the case.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”